Love bite

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What was that all about? Are you guys having some LQ(lovers quarrel) or something?" asked Luna as she goes back in her room, holding her laugh.

Sulli smiled a bit, her thoughts still fresh on how Krystal, in what she would like to call, taking advantage on her while sleeping.

"I fall asleep..." said Sulli, scratching her itchy eyes.

"What's good about it is that you missed Fany unnie's love story." Luna lied, sticking her tongue teasingly. 

"Can't you just tell me again?"

"No, sorry. Limited edition."

Sulli grind her teeth grouchily, throwing her body back to sleep.

 

01:43 am

I was trying to recondition my body from the heavy weight I'm feeling. It was hard for me to lift my hands, but still, I managed to correct my eyesight with the help of my index finger. I coughed, my eyesight was really blurry. Is it blurry or is it because of the fog? I barely see a thing, I had difficulties raising my body. Finally, I was able to sit, but my head was a burden. It was filled with pain when I tried shooking it. My body felt numb by the next sixteen seconds, my fingers digged down greedily in the mattress. I let my right foot slide down the bed, the left followed It's twin. The next thing I knew was that I'm standing up with my feet streamly shaking. I saw the door, only a few steps away from me. But before anything else, I happened to look back at the bed, I don't know but my body made me do it. There, I saw Luna unnie sleeping well, beside her was... Beside her was me... I almost tremble down but my body kept on track like my feet was magnetized on the ground. I saw my body sleeping... But I'm not sleeping... I'm watching my own body sleep. I tried touching my own body, but I don't feel anything agaisnt my hands. I tried waking up my body, "Wake up! Wake up!" I said, but I didn't make any noise and only air escaped my mouth. I thought that I'm sleeping peacefully, so why bother it? I heard a soft whisper, and it says 'Follow.' I removed my eyes from my sleeping body and found it staring at the door. 'Follow.' It said again, my feet voluntarily followed the voice. I got there after eight small steps. My hands, like it has a life on It's own, spontaneously unlocked the door and twist it open. My feet still followed the voice, though my body was still a little stiff to move freely. 'Follow...' it said again, but my feet had somewhere to go. It automatically found It's way to the room next to mine. Room 37. My hands was about to touch the doorknob, but it seemed like it discovered something. It can go through walls like a real ghost. And it did, I found myself standing inside the room with no hardships. I never heard the voice again, it was gone. I was inside Krystal's room. What am I doing here? I was trying to order my body to leave and go back to my room, but it was acting by itself. My feet walked beside Krystal's bed and I laid there. I can't do anything, I was back to being stiff and paralyzed as soon as my body laid.

 

Krystal was able to sleep a little early than usual. She unconciously hugged something beside her, It's not a pillow for sure. Krystal have bad sleeping habits, she would sometimes kick and sometimes talk. Sometimes she does something embarassing, embarassing in a way that It's something other people would find shocking.

And yes, the odds was about to happen. Krystal nibbled the neck of the person beside her. Without her knowing, she went in a little deeper and bit It's flesh so hard that it left a red sting.

After the event, she released the now reddish flesh from her lips and mumbled some words.

 

05:30 am

Luna's alarm clock rang madly. She made a sleepy sound and tried reaching for the alarm clock, but before she could do so, she had to pin down on Sulli and was able to turn it off. The short girl stretched her hands upwards and her legs downwards. 

"Ssul... Wake up." she said tiredly, shaking Sulli with all the strength she has.

"Hmmmm..." Sulli replied but didn't comply.

Luna tried shaking the latter again, but as she held Sulli's shoulder for another session, Luna felt a warm steam leave Sulli's body. She was alarmed that she immediately placed a palm on Sulli's forehead. And she was right, Sulli has a fever.

How can she not have a fever when she didn't even ate lunch and dinner? She slept for almost 17 hours, starting from around quarter to 1 in the afternoon until the current time.

Luna hop out from the bed. Serving as a Girl Scout for the rest of her elementary years, she knows exactly what to do. And not to mention that she was once awarded as a "Most Outstanding Girl Scout Cadette".

She the lights and got a bowl inside her cabinet. Luna went to the comfort room to fill the bowl with lukewarm water, she also prepared a face towel.

"Ssul if you missed school today then that makes you absent two times in a row." said Luna as she dip the towel to the water. She then squeezed it as hard as she can and finally landed it carefully on Sulli's baby face.

"Your absent last friday, so you can't be absent today. That would be bad, remember that you're in the star section. You should maintain a good impression." she added, now gently massaging the wet towel in her dongsaeng's cheek.

Luna dip the towel for the second time and repeated the same routine. She removed strands of hair away from Sulli's neck for she was about to rub that part, but she hold back by a reddish reflux.

"What is this???" said Luna. She has this strange expression as she took a closer look. Luna tried rubbing it using her fingers, 

"This is... You naughty kid!" Luna knows that It's a hickey for sure since she had it many times.

"Quit the shouting..." Sulli said weakly, as if breathless.

After some time, Luna was able to lessen Sulli's heat. She take out a rice soup from the canteen, feed Sulli and gave her a medicine.

"Unnie thank you for taking care of me, don't worry I'll be fine soon." said Sulli, forcing a smile.

"To be honest all I care about right now is how you got that love bite." mumbled Luna, rolling her eyes.

"What?!" surprised, Sulli immediately jump out of the bed, "Oww!" she exclaimed, inevitable from holding her head for she was still sick.

"I'm going to take a shower, now It's up to you if you can go and attend school."

 

07:13 am

Sulli wanted to run, but just by walking fast made her feel dizzy. She was fortunate enough to be on time, though she arrived when the morning ceremony was about to come to an end.

Every student went back to their respective classrooms. Sulli sat at her seat like nothing happened between her and Krystal.

"Ssul! You're absent last friday, are you alright now??" asked Jiyoung as she placed her bag on the armchair.

"Huh? Ah I think so..." Sulli replied, giving Jiyoung an assuring sweet smile.

The cold girl was watching the two of them chat, but everytime she capture Sulli smile towards Jiyoung, Krystal would kick the tip of Sulli's chair.

'Stupid, that smile only is only for me.' she thought.

Eventually, Krystal would coldly glance at her minute by minute. Of course, the way she looks at Sulli is different from the way she looks at Jiyoung or any other person. It's like she was giving Sulli a special treatment.

Their adviser, Ms. Park Kahi, went to her homeroom a little late, reasoning that she was called by the principal who declaired an urgent meeting.

"Choi Sulli, Luna told me that you were suffering from a severe headache last friday, are you well now?" Ms. Park asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter