Sorry I'm late

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'Don't be late!!! I'll wait for you at the coffee shop, 7:00 SHARP!' 'Oh and don't forget to bring your ID!!!' Luna unnie sent this text message yesterday, at some point that message made me even more nervous... 

It's quarter to 7:00 already, I think I'm lost... Maybe because I'm really nervous on my first day, I had to call Luna unnie and tell her my situation.

"WHAT!? Where in the world are you!? Come on, we're going to be late!" Luna told me, she seemed worried in a mad way. She hang up on me, not letting me say another word. How am I supposed to tell her where I am if she ended the call...

Luckily I found my way to the coffee shop, BIG thanks to the post street maps of Academy City.

"Thank God Ssul, thank God." Luna said, rolling her eyes at the taller girl. "Why did you hang up on me!?"

"That's not important! Let's go now or else we'll be late." Luna mentioned, pulling Sulli while holding her wrist tightly. "RUN!"

Both panting hard, trying to catch their breathe as they made their way to the lobby. Fortunately, they're just on time, well a little bit late since they missed the very first Flag Ceremony.

 

 

Room 309-A is located at the first block of the 3rd floor. Luna insisted not to use the elevator and use the stairs instead.

Luna accompanied Sulli in her classroom, 'Room 309-A' Yes, Sulli was placed in a prestigious star section. Pressure will be part of her everyday life.

Few may not know, but It's difficult to be included in the star section. You need to have an overall average percent not lower than 93, and maintain your monthly and periodic grade at 'A to A+'.

If you're an average student, then you can show your excellence through school clubs which will give you not only academic value but also extra curricular value.

You have to step up your own game or else you will be sent away and will be forced to transfer section. It's a matter of discipline and time management.

Sulli is smart, she knows that, but she's not egocentric to tell the world how smart she is.

Students are everywhere, trying to find they're designated classrooms, some students are lost, some obviously excited. Some looked beyond nervous.

"Make lots of friends okay?" Luna told Sulli as she walked away from the taller girl, giving her a thumbs up. Luna had to suffer from foot pain eversince because she has to walk all the way up to the 4th floor using stairs. She never use elevator, she hates it.

'Calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down. I can do this! I'm Choi Sulli! I'm strong, I know I can do this. Calm down.'

Sulli entered the classroom. She took a quick glance inside, but she avoided any possible eye contact with her classmates.

She sat at the upper left corner of the c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter