That includes you

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's late at night. I fall asleep. The temperature suddenly drops in the room. It's cold. The chill in the air starts to make my skin crawl. It isn't the weather outside. I feel uneasy, restless. I opened my eyes and try to adjust my vision. At first I thought I was dreaming, then I realized someone in my room. It's not my imagination, I have a strange visitor. A menacing figure of a lady.

 

Someone is standing at the base of my bed, staring at me. I asked myself, who is it? I recognize her, I saw her somewhere.

She saw me looking at her, I can't shout, like someone is blocking my mouth, my airway. My heart starts pounding. She tracked her way to the bathroom, scratching the door. It made a noise, a creepy noise. The feeling of dread and thickness of air became abundant. The bathroom door gradually opened. And then she was gone. 2:06 am

I believed she was gone. But then I felt something grab my blanket away from me. "NO!" finally I was able to shout, then it stopped.

"I wouldn't mind if you learn how to shut up sometimes." Krystal texted me, why on earth is she still awake at this moment? I was scared, I stood up like no one's there and turned the lights on. I dialed Krystal while I walked bravely towards the bathroom. I'm scared but what else can I do? My hand on the doorknob, I was about to push it open but then Krystal answered.

"What do you want?" "Did you hear me scream? Someone's in my room... I'm scared, Luna unnie is not around but someone is here." I said. She didn't talk back, so I continued, "Can I sleep with you tonight?" "Of course.... No." she replied.

She didn't hold back, I didn't hanged up either. I kept my phone on my ears. It's late, but it doesn't matter right now. All I want is to leave this room as soon as possible, and I only know someone whom I can sleep with this time. Oh God, if I only had other options... 

"Open up." I said outside her door. "Get lost." "Pleaaase? Hurry up, It's really dark here." The hallway was really dull, only a few lights are opened. For sure everybody else was sleeping.

I know she would open the door for me, and she did. I stepped in her room, It's dark. Krystal didn't welcomed me in, how hospitable of her.

"Thank you, I was really scared. I'm experiencing weird things these days." I told her, but she seemed like she's no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter