I'm your date today

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's quarter to 5 and I have to see Krystal. I was waiting for Luna unnie but she's not around yet so I decided to leave and just send her a message.

'Yah! Go home on time, and don't let Krystal kill you!!! Call me if your in trouble!!!' Luna unnie replied.

I went out of my room and walked my way to the hallway, students are everywhere. Everybody was staring at me because I'm wearing casual clothes. And then something stopped me from walking,

'Krystal?' I thought, I swear I saw her... I saw Krystal at the hallway. Our eyes met for almost 6 good seconds, then she smirked. I'm sure It's her. Something vibrated, It's coming from my pocket, I shifted my sight towards my pouch and opened my phone, Krys was calling. Surprised, I looked at Krystal's way again but she's already gone in the crowd...

"Hello?" "I'm waiting." said Krystal impatiently, "But... Wait, are you here at the dorm?" asked Sulli, confused. "Duh." Krystal replied, like she wanted Sulli to use her common sense.

She hanged up on me again. Is she playing games with me? 

Sulli rushed and headed to the coffee shop wearing a green collar blouse, topping it is a bright yellow front long sleeve cut out, a y camouflage skirt and a pair of stylish shoes. Her hair fixed down flawlessly. 

The tall girl found Krystal with no hardships, luckily there's only a few students stopping by at the coffee shop. She was sitting at the upper left corner of the compartment. Krystal looked at her blankly, not pleased.

"Hey."

"Good taste." Krystal replied, referring to Sulli's apparel.

"Thank you. You used to sit here before, do you still remember?" Sulli asked with a melting eye smile. In front of her is a cup of coffee Krystal bought for her earlier.

"Is this for me? What is it?" Sulli questioned. "Cappuccino."

Krystal's eyes seemed lunatic, her face expressionless. Sulli was 3 minutes late, yes, the cold girl hates late people. Funny because Krystal herself is always late too.

"Really? Wow, thank you. How did you know I like Cappuccino?" still asking, amazed. Krystal rolled her eyes, "Think." she said. 

 

*flashback*

'What do you want?' 'Just get me a Cappuccino unnie.' 

 

"Ohh, yes I remember now. Me and Luna unnie sat behind you, but you moved in this seat." uttered Sulli. "Your loud so I heard." said Krystal, dissatisfaction can be traced on her face. "Awesome." Sulli laughed, her beautiful eye smile showing.

They were staring blankly at each other, sure they look awkward together.

"Krys..."

"Hmm?" raising an eyebrow. "I saw you at the dorm a while ago..." Sulli clarified, her face down holding her coffee. "I don't doubt that." Krystal said sarcasticly.

"I'm dead serious, I saw you, you even smirked at me. I was shocked because you called me saying that your waiting for me already when in fact you were in the hallway!" Sulli declared, looking straightly in Krystal's cold eyes.

"Are you sniffing drugs lately?" Krystal insisted, sipping from her coffee. "Krys, I'm being honest..." Sulli confessed, "I'm your drug, that's why."

"Just forget about it... Anyway, why did you want to see me?" asked Sulli interestedly, "Is there has to be a reason why I wanted to see you?" said Kry

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter