Don't you like it?

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After first period, Sulli and Krystal was left at the room then again. Both of them sitting on their chairs. Krystal kept on fixing her hair ily,

"Stop that, It's bothering me." said Sulli, she avoided looking at Krystal as much as possible. "Don't you like it?" asked Krystal, still fixing her hair using her fingers. 

"I don't." Sulli hissed. "Then leave." Krystal offered coldly, she then stopped from tempting the latter ocassionally. "But I don't want to leave you, what if you faint again?" Sulli is looking at Krystal this time. "Why do you care?" replied Krystal coldly.

"It doesn't matter." Sulli nagged. 

Why are they even having this kind of conversations? Why would Krystal attemp to seduce Sulli? What's her intention? And does Sulli really care that much?

Krystal is drowning Sulli with cold wild stares. She made different kinds of noises using her fingers, Sulli just stared at her blankly. The footsteps heard outside the hallway made an echoing sound. "I was thinking about you last night." said Krystal, her voice felt dead.

"Really?" Sulli said shyly. She stayed quiet for a couple of seconds and spoke again, "But why?"

"How am I supposed to know why?" said Krystal, she stood up from her seat and went infront of the huge window beside Sulli. The taller girl joined her.

"How did you know Luna unnie?" asked Sulli, mezmerised by the fact that Krystal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter