Cliffhanger

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The worst statement was choked out of Sulli's mouth, something she never thought she'd say. Ever. There's no way she can return those words back, but she has to admit that it somehow felt good to make Krystal humiliated.

Midnight came like a fleet. Krystal can't help but ponder the words that Sulli told her, again and again. Indeed, a cliffhanger.

Sulli caused her trouble, a dilemma that Krystal can never escape. Why does it hurt when it's not supposed to hurt? Why does it seemed so important when it doesn't have any value? Why is it such a big deal when those words were just words?

There was once a famous poet that said, and I quote, "Love feels so good, it hurts."

They say that if you want to know if someone truly loves you, look deep unto their eyes. Soul reminiscent through eyes, it will never lie.

Krystal sighed helplessly as she counted arithmetically. 1, 2, and 3... 

She stared at the twinkling little stars. Those bright stars reminded her of that stupid girl, 1, 4, 3... she said.

I love you. Love is like a war; easy to begin but hard to stop. But what does love meant to Krystal? Love is a serious mental disease... To fear love is to fear life, and those who fear life are already three parts dead.

 

"Hey sweetie."

"Not in the mood to talk..."

"See you tomorrow. Night." the girl said on the other line,

"Huh? Wha-" call ended.

 

"The weather's pretty nice today." muttered Luna as she flip the other side of the pancake. A good cook? Hell no, it was burnt.

Sulli was staring blankly at her plate, her chin resting on her knuckles, probably in dream land.

"SSUL!" seemingly not hearing anything, the tall girl doze but managed to hold still. "What did I say about sleeping late!?" monster Luna flouted, pinching Sulli's left ear firmly with a vise.

"Owwwww!" Sulli cried in a loud range, almost wanting to jump off her chair.

"What.. is t-that for...?" the tall girl complaint, her statement was nearly inaudible.

 

Tardy Sulli had a flight alone, walking sluggishly towards her homeroom. Thanks to Luna, she was so ing early. The tall girl twitched the door knob and pushed it open, she scratched her eyes lightly and finally took a good look inside the classroom. She found a girl not too far from the windows, its panes were talking as the wind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter