The meaning of your dreams

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back at the dorm, Luna is busy answering her assignment in trigonometry. Sitting pretty at her study table, her bitten, corrupted pencil in between her lips.

Sulli on the bed, her head resting on the pillow. She's reading the book she bought yesterday entitled, "The Meaning of your Dreams".

Luna stretched her hands upwards, yawning loudly. She pushed herself away from the study table, flip the book close and placed the pencil on the coffeecup. She rotated the cup, and remembered Victoria. "I miss her already..." said Luna.

Sulli kept on reading, she only took a quick glance to check her unnie. "Uh huh." said Sulli. "What are you reading? Don't you have any homeworks?" Luna asked, joining her dongsaeng on the bed. She gave Sulli a side hug, and rest one of her legs in Sulli's.

"Unnie I'm reading, lay properly." Sulli said, trying to send Luna's legs away from her. "But Ssul, can't we spend some special time together?" Luna insisted, she tried stealing the book away from Sulli by sitting on her top. 

"Unnie I'm reading, give it back!" growled Sulli. She scoop up a little and stud her long hands around Luna. The smaller girl managed to stay still by pushing her hand against the bed, her other hand holding the book. "The Meaning of your Dreams... Sounds interesting." Luna said.

"Is this what you bought at the bookstore yesterday?" she added. "Unnie give it back!" Sulli tried reaching for it, but Luna moved her hand farther.

"Why are you reading this kind of book? Is something bothering you? Tell me, why are you reading this?" asked Luna nonstop. She removed her other arm from the bed and turned a couple of pages from the book.

Seeing the smaller girl distracted, Sulli pushed her down, making Sulli on top and Luna under. Luna let off a silent "Ohhhh". The latter tried goaling it back but, "Wait! Tell me why your reading this first. Your supposed to be studying." said Luna, pushing the young girl away.

Sulli gave up, she get off from Luna and laid beside her. "I have weird dreams. I don't understand, my dreams are weird so I thought that book could help me." Sulli said, her voice sounds desperated.

"What is your dream about? Let me guess, is it about ?" said Luna, her eyes went bright. She lay on her side, facing the lost in thought Sulli. "Tell me, I'm interested." Luna continued, putting her arm on her head to place in.

"I don't know, maybe. I just I don't really remember. Its weird and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter