Off topic

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back at the dorm

Luna ordered Sulli to go to Victoria's room which is Room 52. She held the doorknob, examined the door carefully before knocking. 

"I know your outside, come in." Victoria shouted,

"Oh how did she..." Sulli pushed the door open. "The doorknob is moving, that's why." Victoria outheld.

Luna looked at her with skeptic eyes, "Where have you been?" she asked, wondering why Sulli is all dressed up. "I went out with Krystal." Sulli explained.

"Went out, like went out? A date?" said Victoria.

"No! We went out to have a breakfast..." "Darling, I know when your lying." Luna insisted,

"Uh I mean we ramble around the city. Yeah..." Sulli corrected herself as she scratch her forehead awkwardly.

"Jinri-ahhh do you like Soojung that much?" Luna teased,

"Soojung who??" asked Sulli, "Krystal, silly. You guys are dating but you don't know her real name? I feel sorry for you, Krystal hates that." Victoria said, giggling because of Sulli's stupidness.

How come this ahjumma's knows alot about her that I don't!?

"Were not dating umma..." Sulli hissed, annoyed. "Honey did you hear that?! She called you umma for the very first time!!! Kyaaaa!" Luna cried in joy. 

"Alright alright, off topic. We called you here becau-" Luna cut her girlfriend, "I got this, I'll do the talking." she uttered.

Victoria directed Sulli to seat together with them at the edge of her stiff bed.

"What did you want to talk about?" Sulli asked out of curiousity.

"Have you ever heard about the Physics lab bathroom folklore?" Luna asked, giving her looks. "No, but that's the place I dreamed of. Does she know about it?" Sulli whispered shyly,

"Yes I know about it." Victoria answered.

Luna and Victoria told and explained her everything. Luna narrated the story behind the the physics lab bathroom while Victoria settled how Yuri miserably died. They also showed her Yuri's school papers.

"So It's all real... B-but why me? I mean why is she haunting me? I don't understand, what did I do?" anxious Sulli continuously asked.

"We don't know either. However, we can ask one person." said Luna, glancing at Sulli's doubtful eyes.

"Tiffany unnie." Victoria added. There's only one way to contact Tiffany,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter