Aphrodite

School's Rooftop
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch

Sulli was walking calmly in a narrow lane between the two high towered building neighbouring the Business Center. She would look back from time to time, believing that somebody's following her. When she heard the sound of the tramped dy leaves, Sulli finally intended to say something,

"Hello?" there, she stood, wandering her eyes in a distant.

Illusion was the only thing she could think of, enough to convince herself that she was wrong for assuming that somebody's following her. She was feeling weary these past few days, and she seemed paler and thinner than usual. 

Gaining back her courage to carry on, Sulli completely remove her focus from behind but...

A girl, probably ages older than her, appeared to be standing in front of her. Sulli, on the other hand, let a shriek escape out of surprise as she unintentionally push the latter a couple of steps away. The said girl wore an exagerrated Oh-No-You-Didn't expression, hence, she pinned Sulli in the nearest bricks wall and drowned her with charismatic, y eyes.

"Who are you!? Let me go!" the young girl blurted,

The said girl scoffed in dismay, an infamous smirk plastered over her features.

 "You must be Choi Jinri, or Sulli, or silly." her voice was shrill, spine-tingling like nails on a chalkboard. There was that awkward silence as she playfully ruffles Sulli's mahogany locks.

"I must say-" she rested for a bit, examining the taller girl carefully "my sister knows how to choose." her dry throat and husky voice were so fine, as if she drank ice cold water her entire life.

'What? Sister? Who?'

Sulli can't recognize this lady in front. 

Her hair was a rich shade of gold-spun. It flowed in waves to adorn her glowing, porcelain-like skin. Her cold eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter