A Warm Welcome

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

The very next day, Doo Joon woke up early to pack up and pick his friends up, so that they could go to the airport and catch their flight to Austin, Texas. Doo Joon's father offered to drive them there and they gladly accepted the offer.

At the airport, they said good-bye and boarded their flight. Aboard the plane, Shindong devoured a can of Pringles and a Coke, Yesung read a travel guide about Texas, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun slept, Kibum and Yoseob played a game of noughts and crosses and Doo Joon listened to a couple of songs on his MP3 Player.

When the plane touched down, they excitedly got down and caught a bus to their university. When they reached their destination, the principal and the students greeted and welcomed them. The principal, Principal Mildred, showed them to their dorm. The dorm was huge and it contained, much to their surprise, 21 beds.

" Why are there twenty-one beds? ", Yesung asked the principal.

She answered, " That's the number of students of the same gender that we put together. ".

" Oh...", Yesung said.

" Settle in. Welcome to our university. ", the principal smiled wide.

As soon as the door closed, Yoseob let out a whoop of, " YAHOOOOOO!!!! ", as he sprang onto one of the beds.

Leeteuk threw a pillow at Yoseob's face for fun and Yoseob threw it back at him. But his aim was misjudged and it hit Yesung instead who was drinking water, missing Leeteuk by miles. Water spilled onto Yesung's shirt and he screamed. Grabbing a cushion, he threw it at Yoseob and a massive pillow-cushion fight was raging for hours between all of them...

Sorry for the short chapter! I'll make sure the next chapters are longer and more exciting! :)