The Newbies

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

For a painstaking month, the 7 friends endure their noisy school together. Why, do you ask, is it a really horrible month? Well, I'll tell you and it has nothing to do with their studies:

1) Screaming fans ( every single girl in school and when I mean every single girl, I mean literally every single girl in school! )

2) Phone numbers stcking on their hair, head, hands, etc. ( They were literally swamped with phone numbers from various girls! )

3) Wet, sticky, pink or red lipstick from the lips of their fans! ( Yuck! How revolting! 4 trillion mouth germs, LOL! )

4) Cheek-pinching, especially poor Yoseob! Since he was like the super cutest among all the guys, his cheeks got pinched the most! ( Ouch! Poor Yoseobie! )

5) Nail polish marks on their clothes, because they dabbed their shirts or jackets with their nail polish! ( Eww! If that polish had touched their stinky, icky, dirty feet, AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!! )

And lastly....

6) Their irritating gossip and chatter all being inserted into their brains and I can tell you, their ears also hurt like anything! ( About how cute they are, about how ugly the other guys in their school are, about how stupid, fat, ugly and idiotic the other girls are, etc. )

 

Anyway, getting back to the story, a month later, 8 new guys arrived and finally to the boys'  relief, the girls'  attention was shifted to them. But, they also were interested in making friends with the newbies.

Later, they found that the new boys will be their roommates! They high-fived each other in glee and ushered the new guys into their room.

When they had all settled down, they decided to introduce themselves to each other.

The first boy had raven-black hair, tan skin, a perfect smile and muscular body features. In short, he was HOT!!  " My name is Choi Siwon. I hope my friends and I can get along with you well. ", he bowed politely and smiled as he nodded to another boy next to him.

The second boy had spiked-up hair, slightly lighter skin than Siwon, the same muscular body and his expression was serious and sad at the same time. But he smiled politely as he introduced himself.  " My name is Han Geng, but if you like, you may call me Hankyung. ".

The next boy was tall, tanned and skinny. Even though he was thin, he was still strong( He's not bone-thin, okay? ) like the others.  " Hi, I'm Zhoumi. Please do not confuse me with Siwon hyung, even though we look like twin brothers. ", he giggled, resulting in a playful whack on the head from Siwon.

The next boy had bright eyes, a slim body and a cute grin that would make any girl faint at first sight.  " My name is Kangin. Thank you for your kind welcome. ", he grinned widely.

The two boys next to him waved and said, " Hi!!! ".  One of them stepped up and said, " I'm Lee Donghae and that is Eunhyuk, my best friend. ", he added pointing to the tall, fair-skinned boy beside him.  " We've known each other for more than 10 years. ", Eunhyuk grinned.

Donghae had black hair that was pushed to one side, a sweet face and gentle eyes. He had a fair complexion and a well-built body.

Eunhyuk had brownish-blackish hair that was slightly messed up, mischievous eyes, light skin and a cute face a bit like Yoseob's.

The second last boy had brown hair, American-like features, a dazzling smile and brownish-golden eyes.  " Hello, I'm Son Dong Woon. We're delighted to be in your school. ".

Finally, the last boy had messy, brown hair with mysterious eyes, picture-perfect, milky skin and he wore a rugged cap, torn jeans, a white shirt and a jacket with an army print. He grinned hugely, " Hi, I'm Yong Junhyung. I know, I've got better style than the rest of them, right??? ". At this, the others gave him playful punches and laughs.

The group laughed at their new friends in delight. they liked the new boys, because they were friendly and funny.

" Are you guys childhood friends? ", Leeteuk asked, out of curiosity.

Siwon nodded and said, " Yeah, you could say that...".

" Just like us!! ", Yoseob whooped and jumped up and down like as if he had eaten too much ice-cream. His antics made Eunhyuk laugh.

" He reminds me of myself. ", Eunhyuk giggled.

" You two would make a perfect pair. ", Kyuhyun laughed. Yoseob and Eunhyuk glared at him with a that-sounds-just-totally-wrong look.

Kyuhyun noticed this and stuttered, " I meant you two share the similar qualities so much and that you two would make good friends. ".  The others laughed at Kyuhyun's stuttering. Just then, Leeteuk shrieked as he pointed to the clock, " Aiyeee!!! Today is sports class!! We're gonna be late, you all!! ".

Hearing this, all of them quickly changed into sports attire, rushed out of their dorm and down to the gym in a frenzy.

At the gym, Coach Wilbur split everyone into three groups: dodgeball, basketball and track events. All of the students waited patiently for their names to be called.

" Siwon, Jonathan, Jessica, Junhyung, Mariah, Leeteuk, Leah, Dong Woon, Emily, Kelly,  Doo Joon and Samantha into the basketball group. ", the coach said and the people went into their group.

" Yesung, Wendy, Zhoumi, Diana, Irwin, Izabella, Shindong, Zoe, Kibum, Kangin and Juliana in the dodgeball group. ", the coach announced and they took their places.

" And in the track events are Donghae, Yoseob, Eunhyuk, Heather, Charlotte, Han Geng, Laura, Joice, Kyuhyun and Timothy. ", the coach finished and the remaining people moved into their respective group.

" Okay, everyone! Get started! ", the coach yelled and all of them rushed off to their sports.

* * * * *

In basketball, the group practiced shooting. But when one of the girls threw the ball, it bounced off the hoop and landed on Leeteuk's head! He let out a small yell of surprise and rubbed his head. The girl ran to him and apologized profusely.

" I'm terribly sorry. I hope you're not hurt? ", she asked wih a shocked expression.

" No, I'm quite alright. I was just startled, that's all. ", Leeteuk smiled at her. The girl smiled back and the others continued their practice.

* * * * *

In dodgeball, poor Shindong was panting heavily. Since he was bigger than the others, he made a good target for the opposing team.

A girl rudely showed her finger to Shindong in the shape of an ' L ' for ' Loser ' and threw the ball at him. But before the ball hit him, Zhoumi rushed forward and ducked Shindong's head down and his own, just as the ball missed the two of them by millimeters!

The girl was disqualified for rudeness and she sat down in the bleachers, sulking. Shindong shook Zhoumi's hand and thanked him. Zhoumi just smiled in response and said, " You're welcome. ".  Then, the game restarted.

* * * * *

Outside on the track, everyone was jogging around the whole area. Yoseob panted as he tried to keep up with everyone. Kyuhyun ran by and cheered Yoseob on.

" Come on, dongsaeng! You can do it! ", Kyuhyun called out.

Yoseob turned around and answered, " Thanks! And don't call me dong--Aaaaaaaaahhhh!!! ".  Yoseob tripped over his shoelace and fell headfirst onto the track.

When Eunhyuk heard  " Aaaaaaaaahhhh!!! ", he turned around and saw Yoseob sitting by the side of the track, clasping his left elbow and whimpering in pain. Kyuhyun was leaning next to him and trying to wipe the blood and little pebbles from Yoseob's elbow.

Eunhyuk ran over and shouted worriedly, " What happened?!? Yoseob!! What's wrong?!? ". 

Yoseob turned and looked at Eunhyuk and gasped painfully, " I tripped over my shoelace and fell. ".

Eunhyuk looked at Yoseob's elbow closely. It was bleeding, but not gushing, and there were pebbles in the smaller wounds to make matters worse. Eunhyuk helped Kyuhyun to clean up the blood, while Han Geng ran to get the coach.

By the time the coach arrived with Han Geng, Eunhyuk was washing and bandaging Yoseob's elbow with a wet handkerchief. The coach removed the wet, bloodied hanky and looked at the wound for some time.

" It's not that bad, but someone has to take him to the infirmary to remove those pebbles from his wound. ", the coach finally said.

Eunhyuk helped Yoseob up and was about to bring him to the infirmary, when Kyuhyun rushed up and apologized.

Yoseob smiled and said, " It's alright, hyung. It was an accident. ".  Kyuhyun smiled as he watched Eunhyuk bring Yoseob to the clinic.

Along the way, Yoseob thanked Eunhyuk for helping him. Eunhyuk grinned and said, " No problem. ".

* * * * *

After their long day, the 15 guys dragged their heavy feet into their dorm.

" Wow-eee! That was exhausting! I'm pooped out! ", Donghae gasped as he plopped down on his bed with a BUMP!!!.

Siwon drank a bottle of water and said, " We all should drink water after playing sports. It's good for hydration. ".  He threw the bottle to Junhyung, who caught it in midair by jumping.

Doo Joon whistled low, " Woah...".

But, Kangin rolled his eyes and muttered, " Showoff. ".

Junhyung tapped his head with the bottle for fun and Kangin shot him a look that clearly stated, " I'll get you later for that. ".

Yoseob emerged from the bathroom, looking fresh and showered. The only thing that caught Leeteuk's eye was the bandage on Yoseob's left elbow.

" What happened, Seobie?? ", he asked, pointing at the bandage. Yoseob looked at the bandage and shrugged, " Slight accident. ".

Dong Woon climbed into his bed and shouted, " I'm gonna take a rest. G'night, people! ", and snoozed. His action made the others feel tired also, so they went to sleep as well.

Only Yoseob didn't feel like sleeping. Instead, he dressed his wound and played with an electronic game. Eventually, he fell asleep, while playing. Eunhyuk, who was snoozing peacefully, heard Yoseob snoring quietly on the couch.

He tip-toed over to Yoseob and looked at him. Yoseob was snoring quietly with the video game in his hands and his arm and leg was sticking out of the couch.

Giggling at the sleeping Yoseob, Eunhyuk carefully lifted the sleeping figure off the couch and laid him on the bed gently. He tucked Yoseob in and covered him with the blanket. Then, he went to sleep in his bed and settled down to sleep.