" Stay Away From Eunhyuk... "

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

Yoseob woke up in the middle of the night and found Eunhyuk sleeping next to him and hugging him tightly. At first, he looked surprised and confused. He slowly and quietly squimed out of his hyung's grasp and went to the kitchen to drink some water.

As Yoseob washed his cup and placed it on the rack to dry, he felt something cold and sharp on his neck.

He froze in fear and stuttered, " Wh--who are y--you? ".

" Keep quiet and be still. ", the voice just simply said. Yoseob felt the object on his neck gently pierce his skin and something rushed throughout his entire nervous system.

Yoseob winced in pain and tried to scream for help, but his knees failed him and he collapsed and squeaked out, " He--help...me...".  Darkness overtook his vision and his hand thudded dully onto the cold floor.

Ryeowook looked at Yoseob, who had passed out on the floor. He picked the lifeless figure up in his arms and mumbled, " I didn't want to resort to this, but I have to if I wanna be with Eunhyuk again. ".

" Hyung, do I follow you now? ", asked a voice. Ryeowook turned around and saw his dongsaeng, Kikwang. He nodded and the two of them jumped out of the window with Yoseob on Kikwang's back.

* * * * *

Yoseob woke up dizzily and looked around him. His vision was blurry at first, but it soon became accustomed to the dim light in the small room. He could see 2 boys staring at him.

" Omo!!! No, it can't be! It's two of the new boys: Ryeowook and Kikwang!? What are they doing here?! ", he thought in panic.

Yoseob's eyes widened in fear as he tried to get up and escape, but his body couldn't cooperate. His whole body felt numb and he was restrained by Kikwang's strong hands grasping his shoulders down.

" Y--yah! Let me go! ", he screamed as he tried to struggle out of his tight grip.

Kikwang looked at the boy with pitiful eyes and stretched one of his hands toward the boy's frightened face.

" Wait a minute! ", he thought as he slapped himself.  " When did I ever start feeling pity for a human? No, Kikwang. Humans will betray you the moment you trust them. ".  Kikwang's thoughts started to have a war of their own.

" Never trust a human, Lee Kikwang! They're backstabbers! You'll only break your heart over a senseless friendship! "

" But this boy is different, I can feel it! You can't force me to keep ignoring humans who are actually good inside! "

" Listen to me! Don't trust this boy! Remember that human crush of yours? Deborah Liew??? She backstabbed you for another guy! That's a good and clear example that you should never trust a human! "

" Yeah...but-- "

" Hah! See?! So, you should listen to me! "

" Shut up! This boy is different and you can't change my feelings! He is not like her! "

" You're being stupid, Lee Kikwang! Trust me! "

" No! You're the one that's being stupid! I'm not changing my mind! "

" Aish, I give up on you already! But mark my words: no good will come out of this nonsense! "

" Fine! You aren't my master anyway! "

" Ahh... ", Kikwang winced slightly as he clutched his head that was throbbing with pain.

Ryeowook moved close to his friend and asked worriedly, " Kikwang-ah, what's wrong with your head? ".  " Nothing. I'm fine, Wookie. ", he smiled to reassure his friend.

Ryeowook turned his attention back to Yoseob who was crawling towards the door with all the strength he could muster. As Yoseob's fingers just touched the doorknob, Ryeowook bounded towards him and pulled him away.

" Yaaaah! Let me go! ", Yoseob shouted as he pounded Ryeowook's arms, but his hitting was so weak that it was like as if he was a delicate frond of seaweed hitting Ryeowook's arm.

Ryeowook pulled him back and said firmly, " Listen to me first. ".

Yoseob stopped struggling and kept quiet.

" Eunhyuk is my hyung, not yours. I want you to leave him alone. It's for a personal reason and it's to keep him and you safe. ", he whispered in a choked voice. A single tear slid down his pallid cheeks.

Yoseob felt frightened as his heart raced. Suddenly, he smelt something strong and it was making him sleepy. He tried to cover his nose, but it was too late. His vision blurred and darkened, his body was overcome with numbness once more and his head went limp.

Ryeowook started crying as he put the bottle of sleeping gas away.

Before he ran away, he said to his friend, " Please take him back, Kikwang. I've gotta do something. ".  His friend nodded understandingly as Ryeowook jumped out of the window and run into the woods.

--------

Kikwang lifted Yoseob onto his back and looked at the boy. He had a couple of wounds on the nape of his neck and he healed the wounds with a spell.

He looked at the boy and thought sadly to himself, " I wish you could be my friend....Yoseob. ".  Then, he carried him back to the dorm and laid him next to Eunhyuk.

" Please take care of Yoseob, Lee Eunhyuk. ", he whispered to the sleeping Eunhyuk and slept in his own bed quietly.