" Tell Them The Truth. "

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

Yoseob stirred to the raspy sound of his breathing. His vision was blurry and he felt dizzy at first, but his eyes soon became adjusted to the bright glare of a room light. He looked around him.

His frends were sleeping on hospital beds and Yoseob could see Kikwang and his friends waiting outside from a glass window. Then, he saw a doctor say something to Kikwang. Kikwang and Heechul bowed and entered the room.

" Seobie-ah! "

Kikwang strode into the room with a worried look on his face. His friends followed closely behind him.

" Ki--Kikwang-ah...? "

" Seobie, how are you feeling? "

" Still weak...a little... "

" Rest a little more and you'll be fine, arraso? "

" Arraso. "

Meanwhile, Heechul stared at Kibum who was sleeping peacefully. Heechul's heart ached to see Kibum like that. Kibum's breathing was slow, steady and hoarse.

" Kibum-ah....wae? Kibum... ", Heechul whispered Kibum's name again and again.

He touched Kibum's limp hand. Kibum's hand moved a little.

Meanwhile, Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun who was just waking up. Sungmin heard Kyuhyun's hoarse breathing and he sensed pain with every breath.

" Sung--Sungmin hyung...? ", Kyuhyun whispered.

" Rest first, Kyuhyun. You're hurt badly. "

" Arraso. "

Kyuhyun laid back and closed his eyes again, but he just couldn't seem to rest for some reason.

He turned his head and saw Yesung talking to Ryeowook. He couldn't make out what they were saying, though.

Just then, everyone's head turned to a rising voice. It was Yoseob and he sounded angry and urgent at the same time. Kikwang was stuttering, unable to say what was on his mind.

" You tell them the truth right now! "

" But, Seobie-ah--! "

" I don't care! I'm sick of keeping secrets from my friends! "

" But--! "

" No buts! "

Yoseob huffed and looked away from Kikwang. He didn't want their eyes to meet.

" What's wrong, Kikwang? ", Heechul asked.

" Yoseob wants us to tell his friends the truth about ourselves, hyung. ", he whispered.

" But we can't! It's against the law! ", Heechul hissed.

" That's what I've been trying to tell him! ", Kikwang hissed back.

" Yoseob. ", Heechul said.

Yoseob turned his head to Heechul.

" Can your friends be trusted like you? "

" Ye, hyung. "

" Promise? If you lie, you shall be killed. ", he glowered.

" Hyung, don't. ", Kikwang whispered, nudging his hyung's arm.

" Do you promise, Yoseob? ", reiterated Heechul, ignoring Kikwang.

" Ye, hyung.", Yoseob nodded firmly.

Heechul turned to face his friends and Yoseob's. Their eyes were b with questions. Heechul cleared his throat.

" What is going on? ", Doo Joon asked nervously.

" Before I tell you boys the truth about us, will you promise not to tell anyone else? ", Heechul asked firmly.

The boys nodded. Heechul and the other vampires could read by their eyes that they could be trusted.

" Very well then. Kikwang, Henry, Sungmin. Hyun Seung, Ryeowook and myself are vampires. ", Heechul said.

Doo Joon and Leeteuk stared at them with open mouths, Shindong gawked at them till his eyes looked like as if they were gonna pop right out of their sockets, Kyuhyun gasped in disbelief and Yesung and Kibum shook slightly with fear. Only Yoseob stayed calm. Besides, he already knew the truth anyways.

" Seobie,.....you...knew? ", Leeteuk asked slowly.

Yoseob just nodded with the same, calm, expressionless look on his face.

" So,....is that why I saw Kikwang your blood this morning...? ", Doo Joon asked.

Yoseob nodded again.

" Why didn't you tell us? ", Kibum questioned.

" I wasn't supposed to, but I was sick of keeping the truth from you guys, so I asked Kikwang to tell you. ", he answered.

" Please don't tell anybody else. If not, the vampire council will terminate us immediately as well as you all. ", Ryeowook begged.

" We promise. ", Leeteuk said.

His friends nodded in agreeement.

Sorry for the crappy chappie! I'll make the next one better! I hope you'll comment and subscribe....mianhamnida for this chapter, though.