The Truth

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

At midnight, Eunhyuk's sharp ears caught the sound of a CRRRRREEEEEAAAAAAAK coming from the window. He got out of bed silently and peeked out of his bedroom door. He saw a figure near the window. Ryeowook!

Ryeowook swiveled his head to the left and then the right to make sure no one was following him and then, he jumped out of the window. Eunhyuk furtively followed close behind him.

*****

Ryeowook went deep into the forest. He went to the clearing and waited for Jennifer. Just then, he heard a rustling noise in some bushes behind him.

" Jennifer? Is that you? ", called Ryeowook as he turned his head into the direction of the noise.

The rustling continued until a bolt of gold streaked out and landed on him. Ryeowook tumbled onto the ground as the bolt hit him hard.

" Aaaaaaaah!!!!!!!! "

Ryeowook looked up as he felt a weight on him. Eunhyuk! And he was in werewolf form!

" H--hy--hyu--hyung! W--wha--wai--wha-- "

" Why are you here, Kim Ryeowook?! WHY!? TELL. ME. WHY! "

" I--I--I-- "

" Tell. Me. Why. Now. I'm losing my patience with you. And fast. So, start talking or you'll never see the light of day again. "

At that very moment, a girl stepped into the clearing. Ryeowook and Eunhyuk looked up.

" J--J--Jen--Jennifer! ", stuttered Ryeowook nervously.

" Her!? ", shouted Eunhyuk.

" Hello, Ryeowook. I see you've brought an...ahm...old...friend...? ", asked Jennifer.

" Old friend? Friend?! FRIEND!? Hah! Don't make me laugh, lady! Or should I say....traitorous vampire ! ", spat Eunhyuk.

" Hyung! ", cried Ryeowook, holding his hyung's arms( or legs in this case since Eunhyuk was in a werewolf state now xD ).

" I'm not your hyung, dammit! ", snarled Eunhyuk as he yanked himself out of Ryeowook's grip.

Eunhyuk jumped off Ryeowook and bounded towards Jennifer, intent on ripping her to shreds. Jennifer just stayed calm and collected.

" NOOOOO!!!! HYUNG, STOP!!!!!!! ", cried Ryeowook, scrambling to get up from his position.

Suddenly, Jennifer zapped the charging werewolf Eunhyuk with electricity. It electrocuted him, stopping him in his tracks. He collapsed onto the ground and slowly, his figure changed back to an unconscious human form.

" Hyung! ", cried Ryeowook for the millionth time in his life.

He ran to Eunhyuk and held him in his arms. Eunhyuk stirred a little and groaned. Jennifer merely just looked over Ryeowook's shoulder.

" Ah, no need to worry about him. He'll be up in a couple of minutes. ", smiled Jennifer as she turned around and walked off.

" I want answers to my questions now. ", Ryeowook glared at her.

" Sure, sure, but only when you come back. Now is not the right time. Now, leave. ", came the reply as the girl disappeared into the dark forest.

Ryeowook helped Eunhyuk up with much difficulty. Eunhyuk shoved Ryeowook away with a scowl.

" Start talking. Now. "

Sighing, Ryeowook nodded as he sat down on the grass with his feet crossed. Eunhyuk stood up, listening, with crossed arms.

" Arasso. You deserve the truth. I wanted to make up with you. I wanted you to be my hyung again. But when I saw you with Yoseob, it just tore my heart apart. I was jealous. So, I came here to ask Jennifer on what to do. I wanted to get Yoseob out of our way. I wanted him out of the scene, so that we could be with each other again. Mianhae, hyung. "

Ryeowook started crying after telling the whole truth. He brought his knees to his chest and bawled his eyes out. Eunhyuk knelt down and touched his shoulder. Ryeowook looked up with teary eyes.

" Let's go back to the university now. "

" Arasso. "

The both of them ran back and crept into bed silently like as if nothing happened.

Hi again! Sorry i haven't been updating so much! I have schoolwork and all, so yeah, thanks for being patient to my subscribers :)
From now on, when a chapter isn't entirely finished, you'll see " (mianhae,will update later! ^^) " which means that I will finish the chapter soon. Thanks for your cooperation ^.^