First Day

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

The next day at 7:30 AM, Doo Joon's alarm sounded off. Drowsily, he woke up and looked at his friends, who were still sleeping dreamily.

Shindong was snoring and a small trickle of saliva was dripping onto his pillow, causing Doo Joon to cringe and make an eww-that's-totally-disgusting face.

Leeteuk had his head buried into his pillow and his left leg was sticking halfway out of his bed.

Yesung was murmuring in his sleep, while cuddling his pillow.

Kyuhyun's head was underneath his pillow and his blanket was twisted around his legs and body,

Kibum was dangerously leaning off the safe side of his bed and Yoseob's face was underneath his blanket.

" Time to wake these sleepyheads up. ", Doo Joon thought with a smile.

Tiptoeing to the curtains, he drew them back sharply and blinding sunlight poured in onto the sleeping boys' faces, except for Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Yoseob, because their faces were covered.

Shindong squinted his eyes and shouted half-asleep, " Huh? What? Where? Where are we going? Where are my pants? ",

Yesung squeezed his eyes tight and yelled, " Hey!! Who all the lights?! " and Kibum fell off his bed as he screamed like a girl who had just seen a spider.

Leeteuk woke up drowsily in surprise when he heard the commotion and shielded his eyes from the searing glare.

Yoseob slowly peeked out from underneath the blanket and also squeezed his eyes shut, saying, " Yah, have to get up now??? ".

Doo Joon nodded and poked Kyuhyun in his side to wake him up.

Kyuhyun woke up, startled, and shrieked and struggled in his dazed confusion, getting him even more twisted in his blanket. The others laughed and howled their sides off.

Kyuhyun frowned a death glare and sarcastically laughed, " Hahaha. Veeeeery funny, you guys. Now, can you help me here? ".  Still giggling, the boys helped to untangle him from the blanket.

After all that drama, Doo Joon said, " Let's freshen up now for our first day of school! ".

Yoseob cheekily said, " Yes, Mother! ", with a glint of mischievousness in his dancing eyes.

Doo Joon glared at him and ran after him, screaming, " When I get my hands on you, you're dead meat! I'll show you who's your mother! Come back here, you little imp!!! ".

The others watched with glee as a very angry, yelling Doo Joon and a naughty, laughing Yoseob ran around the room.

After washing up and getting ready, the boys went down for their lessons. The school, especially all the girls, welcomed them and wanted to be their friends. The principal kept them quiet with just a shout and seperated them into their respective groups.

Leeteuk and Yesung went into Principal Mildred's class, Shindong and Kibum went under a teacher named Mr. Balthazar, Doo Joon and Yoseob went into Mrs. James class and Kyuhyun was left. Finally, he was put along with Yesung and Leeteuk and classes started!

In Principal Mildred's class, girls couldn't concentrate, because they were too busy swooning over Leeteuk, Kyuhyun and Yesung's cuteness.

Leeteuk and Yesung smiled politely at them and the girls shrieked with delight and giggled. Kyuhyun just winked at the girls and some of them blushed and almost fainted.

Principal Mildred finally lost her cool and rapped the board with a marker. The class fell silent and the lesson finally started.

The same ruckus was going on in Mr. Balthazar's class. All the girls were swooning and giggling around Shindong and Kibum, sitting on their desks and talking to the two of them at one go.

Finally when the teacher couldn't take it any longer, he shouted, " If all of you girls do not pay attention to the lesson, I'll give you all detention for a month! ", and the class suddenly fell silent.

Mr. Balthazar took a deep breath and apologized to Shindong and Kibum for the girls'  behaviour. They accepted the apology and the lesson continued on.

I'm not going to say this, but you already know what will happen in Doo Joon and Yoseob's class as well Yep, all the girls in school were just crazy about the new boys like as if they were the newest dresses in the stores! Boy, they were like instant celebrities in a blink of an eye!

During lunch break, the boys sat at a table away from the screaming girls in a corner.

Leeteuk and Kibum removed phone numbers from their hands, Yesung was trying to wipe lipstick marks off from his face with Kyuhyun's help, Shindong had a headache from listening to all of the noise and confusion, Yoseob was rubbing his red, smarting cheeks which had been pinched by many of his admirers and Doo Joon was removing girls'  nail polish marks from his jacket.

" Ouch! That hurts! ", Yoseob complained as he rubbed his poor cheeks gingerly. As Leeteuk and Kibum removed the last ten numbers from their arms,

Shindong asked, " Does anyone have a wet cloth? My head hurts like crazy. ".

Yesung shook his head as he wiped his face with his thirty-first tissue! Yes, you heard right: his thirty-first tissue! Kyuhyun wet a tissue and laid it on Shindong's forehead. Leeteuk helped Doo Joon to remove the nail polish marks from his jacket and Kibum rubbed Yoseob's cheeks gently.

" Oh, god! How are we even gonna get through this day?! ", Leeteuk yelled. He buried his head into his jacket and screamed as loud as he could.

Luckily, no one heard anything, thankfully. But they hugged one another and promised to stay strong for each other's sake. As the bell signalled the end of lunch break, they smiled and entered their classes.

After school in their dorm, they relaxed on the couch.

" Whew! Today was tiring! ", Leeteuk panted as he plopped himself down on his bed.

" You said it! ", Doo Joon responded tiredly with a look that stated I'm-dead-tired-too.

" I've never been this exhausted in my entire life! ", Kyuhyun sighed.

All of them were so tired that they fell asleep either on the couch or on their beds. No one bothered to get up and bathe or change into more comfortable clothes. They just fell asleep in two shakes of a lamb's tail.