A Difficult Choice...

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

Ryeowook rushed through the forest with thoughts swirling through his mind. He was thinking about Eunhyuk, Yoseob and Kikwang. Yoseob had stirred up feelings of friendship and painful memories that were supposed to be buried for good.

" Damn! Yoseob has unearthed Eunhyuk's memories of he and I when we were still childhood friends! "

" This is getting worse! He stirred up Kikwang's thoughts about his human crush who had cheated on him years ago! "

" He reminded me of the times when Eunhyuk and I promised never to break our friendship no matter what happens! "

" He musn't find out the truth about all of us! If he does, that will complicate my plan and I may never be with Eunhyuk again! "

Ryeowook stopped for a while, sat down and cried quietly for a moment. Was he doing the right thing or will he end up hurting an innocent person?

" If I go on ahead with my plan, I may end up hurting Eunhyuk or someone else who is innocent...what am I gonna do? ", he thought listlessly.

He quickly regained his composure and ran towards a clearing. He stood in the middle and waited for someone.

Minutes later, a pallid girl appeared and looked at Ryeowook. She spoke softly, " Ah, Ryeowook. You've returned yet again. What do you want this time? ".

" My hyung has found someone new and Kikwang has friendly feelings for the same boy that my hyung is attached to. ", he said. The girl put a finger to her lips and thought silently for a moment.

" Hmm.....this could complicate things...But if you want to be with that Eunhyuk of yours, you'll have to think of a way to get that boy out of the way. ", she whispered.

" How, Jennifer? ", he asked.

" Think of your own way, Wookie... ", she just said simply before disappearing into the forest.

" Jennifer, wait! What do I think of!? ", Ryeowook screamed out. But she was already gone. He slumped down and cried, feeling helpless and alone.

" What am I gonna do? I want Eunhyuk back, but I don't want to hurt that Yoseob boy. Aish, I'll just have to think of something. ", he thought before he ran back to the school and jumped into the dorm. He quickly got into his bed and looked at the ceiling for a while, thinking about what he should do.

" What am I gonna do? ", was all he thought before he fell into a troubled and exhausted sleep.