First Fight Between Vampire And Werewolf

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

" They are vampires... ", Doo Joon repeated over and over again to himself.

" Joonie-ah... ", Seobie called softly as he shook his friend's shoulders.

" Huh? "

" What's wrong? "

" Nothing. I'm fine now. "

" Are you sure? "

" Yeah. Thanks for your concern, Seobie. "

Just then, a doctor came in and checked their conditions. Finally, he turned to Kikwang.

" Your friends are all fine. They can be released tommorow. "

" Kamsahamnida, doctor. ", Kikwang bowed.

The doctor bowed back and walked out.

" We'll pick you guys up tommorow, arasso? ", Ryeowook said.

" Arasso. ", Yesung and Leeteuk replied.

*****

The next day, the boys were discharged. Kikwang came to fetch them back to school.

" Hi, guys! Sorry the others couldn't make it. They had to take care of some things at school. ", apologized Kikwang.

" It's okay. ", said Leeteuk.

As Kikwang drove them back in his Audi( he bought it! ), the atmosphere between him and Yoseob was silent. The others were talking quietly.

*****

When they got back to their school, the students were there to welcome them back, especially the girls! They were squealing and jumping and blowing kisses at them.

They ran back to their room. But as they entered their dorm, they saw two people fighting. Eunhyuk and Ryeowook! They were shouting, punching, scratching and kicking each other. The others were trying their best to stop them, but no avail.

" Hyukkie! ", cried Seobie.

" Wookie! ", cried Yesung.

The two stopped fighting. They looked at the two of them. Then, Siwon and Zhoumi pulled Eunhyuk away, while Heechul and Hyun Seung dragged Ryeowook away.

" What's gotten into you, Hyukkie hyung?! ", shouted Donghae.

" What's up with you, huh, Wookie hyung!? ", yelled Henry.

" Let me go! I'm gonna freaking punch his teeth out of his traitorous mouth! ", shouted Eunhyuk as he tried to struggle out of Siwon's strong grasp.

" Let go of me! Don't try and stop me! I'm gonna show him what happens to those who poke their noses into my own business! ", yelled Ryeowook, trying to bite Hyun Seung's hands that were holding his arms.

" STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP, STOP! SHUT UP AND TELL US WHAT'S GOING ON AROUND HERE! ", shouted Doo Joon.

Everyone looked at Doo Joon with shocked faces. His outburst had suddenly scared them and the room was so quiet that you could've heard a pin drop.

" It's none of your business. ", answered Ryeowook.

" Then don't fight! Simple! ", huffed Doo Joon angrily.

" Okay, you guys. Break it up. Ka ja! ", said Leeteuk.

As everyone dispersed, Ryeowook decided to secretly go out again tonight. He had questions and he needed answers.