Confrontation Part 2

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

Yoseob froze as he felt his fearful heart beat uncontrollably and painfully. The beating was so painfully rapid that he slowly clutched his heart tightly to still it and ease the throbbing. The beating was so fast that he felt that his heart would burst out of his ribcage. Questions and messages of fear ran through his mind at a terrific speed.

" Hyukkie.....I'm scared now....how did this guy get up here, when I didn't see him there?? How does hyung know this guy?? Oh, god...I'm...gonna...faint....Hyukkie...he--help...me...", he thought before he passed out in fright in Eunhyuk's protective arms.

" Ryeowook, what do you want? I won't forgive you for what you did and if you think I'm gonna give you a second chance, I won't ever, ever give it to you! Wait, wha--? Seobie! Seobie, what's happening to you? Seobie, wake up! Don't pass out! SEOBIE!!! ", Eunhyuk thought as he felt his dongsaeng's grasp go limp and weak on his shirt.

" Please, Hyukkie...gimme another chance! We can start again, I know we can! Please, just gimme another chance! I--wait, why--why is that boy fainting? Omo, he passed out!? What's wrong?? ", Ryeowook thought as he witnessed the younger boy pass out.

Eunhyuk bent over Yoseob, trying to wake him up. He shook Yoseob's shoulders and hugged him crying.

" Seobie, no! Don't leave me! You're making me worried! Wake up! Don't worry, Seobie! I'll get help! Please hang on...", he said with streams of tears flowing down his face.
 

As he carried the unconscious Yoseob on his back, he turned to glare at Ryeowook who was just standing there, emotionless and unmoving.

" I'll deal with you later, traitor! ", he thought, shooting him a nasty look as he climbed down the roof and into the dorm.

Ryeowook watched Eunhyuk and Yoseob disappear and thought, " No, Hyukkie...you misunderstand me. Come and see me later to talk things over...I can explain everything...". With that thought, he jumped down the roof and into their dorm's bedroom.

Hi, everyone! Sorry for the short, crappy chapter, but please comment and tell me what you think of the story so far, okay! Keep hwaiting! :)