Things Don't Go Quite As Planned...

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

Meanwhile, back in the forest, Ryeowook and Yoseob stopped at a clearing. As soon as they reached the clearing, the animals disappeared into thin air and Yoseob landed on the grass on his side.

Yoseob quickly clawed himself up and ran away from the clearing, but suddenly, Ryeowook appeared in front of him and blocked his path of escape. Yoseob let out a squeak of surprise and turned to run in the other direction.

 

" You can run, but you can't hide. ", whispered Ryeowook.

 

Yoseob dashed through a clump of bushes and fell into a ditch. As he got to his feet again to run, he found Ryeowook standing in front of him with his once brown eyes now turned a glowing crimson red.

Ryeowook roughly picked Yoseob up by his collar and literally threw him out of the ditch, sending the younger boy three feet into the air and landing in the branches of a pine tree. Yoseob landed in between two adjoining branches, but his weight proved too much for the branches and they snapped, causing Yoseob to fall along with them.

 

" Aaaaaaaah!!! ", shrieked Yoseob as he grabbed a nearby bough tightly as the two branches fell to the ground.

 

A cold swoosh of air streaked past him and he found Ryeowook perched on the trunk next to him, gleaming fangs bared. Yoseob stared back horrified into those cold crimson eyes.

It was like looking into the face of death itself.

Ryeowook lashed out at him, which made Yoseob flinch and he accidentally let go of the bough. The latter fell down, bumping into many branches along the way before landing on the ground on his left ankle hard.

Yoseob heard a sickening crack before crumpling to the ground, his features contorted in pain as he grasped his rapidly swelling ankle.

Ryeowook landed near Yoseob and gripped the latter's left shoulder so tight that Yoseob literally screamed in pain as vampires have astonishing strength.

 

" Stop moving and shut up if you value your puny little life. ", hissed Ryeowook.

 

Yoseob bit his bottom lip to stifle his screams of pain, drawing blood in the process. His left shoulder was hurting like hell and his left ankle was killing him.

 

" I'm so scared! And my ankle and shoulder is killing me! Eunhyuk hyung, save me! Please! ", thought Yoseob frantically.

 

" I won't let you near my Eunhyuk hyung! Never! ", snarled Ryeowook and flung Yoseob to the ground.

 

" S--stop it... ", groaned Yoseob.

 

Yoseob coughed weakly, still holding his broken ankle and applying pressure to it to try and reduce the swelling. He spat out blood and looked at Ryeowook who was hovering over him with his face set into a dangerous scowl.

 

" Eunhyuk hyung...is not...yours... ", coughed Yoseob.  " Why are you so possessive of him?! "

 

" Eunhyuk hyung was my hyung before you came along and upset my plans! Eunhyuk hyung has always been my hyung, not anyone else's! And I don't need someone like you to come along barging into his life... "

 

Ryeowook picked Yoseob up by his neck and started to squeeze it slowly. Yoseob kicked and struggled in Ryeowook's grip, but to no avail. His vision was starting to darken, until another voice rang out.

 

" Ryeowook, stop! What are you doing?! "

 

Ryeowook let go of Yoseob's neck and Yoseob fell onto the grass, coughing for air. Kikwang ran to Yoseob and knelt beside him, checking if he was okay. Heechul grabbed Ryeowook by the shoulders and growled deeply.

 

" Are you insane?! What the were you thinking?! You wanna murder a human and get us all killed?! ", roared Heechul.

 

" I just want my Eunhyuk hyung back! That boy upset everything I planned for! ", snarled Ryeowook.

 

" Planned? Ryeowook, what-- "

 

" Shut up, Sungmin hyung! "

 

" I'm your hyung! Who says you could yell at me like that?! "

 

" Do I look like I give a now?! "

 

" Why, you...!!! I'll show you!!! "

 

Sungmin and Ryeowook leapt for each other, but a bolt of lightning zapped in between them, causing both vampires to jump back in surprise. An evil female laugh rang throughout the forest. Every boy looked up to find Jennifer floating in the air with storm clouds gathering overhead behind her cloak that was flapping in the wind.

 

" You're all here. ", the girl smirked.

 

" Dafuq?! ", Henry said.  " Why is she here?! "

 

Just then, the rest of the boys ran into the clearing. Ryeowook looked at Jennifer and then Eunhyuk and back to Jennifer again.

 

" I've kept my end of the bargain, Jennifer! Now you keep yours! ", shouted Ryeowook.

 

" Oh, I will, Ryeowook...after I do this! "

 

As she spoke, she pointed a finger at the other boys and electrocuted them all.

 

" Aaaaaaagggggggghhhhhh!!! "

 

Ryeowook watched in horror as one by one his friends and the others fell to the grass like flies. His eyes widened even more as Eunhyuk collapsed the last after Yoseob. Only then did Jennifer stop electrocuting them all.

 

" No... No... No! This wasn't part of the bargain, Jennifer! This wasn't what you promised! ", Ryeowook shouted.

 

" Oh, you know I don't like to play fair, Ryeowook. As an ex-member of the Vampire Council, I don't go by the books anymore. I follow my own style. ", Jennifer smiled evilly.

 

Suddenly, she swiped her hand across her face and a huge, powerful gust of wind knocked Ryeowook off his feet and sent him flying halfway across the continent. She smirked and moved towards the unconscious group.

 

" Time for Plan B... ", she thought with a frightening scowl...

 

 

Hey, guys! How was this new chapter? Sorry if I kept you guys waiting for so long. It was a very hectic schedule for me the past two months and I sincerely apologize for my absence. I hope this chapter made up for your patience...

 

-sujurockz4ever97