" Don't Tell Anyone Else Our Secret... "

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

Eunhyuk woke up the next morning and saw Yoseob sitting next to the window. He walked towards him slowly.

Yoseob's head leaned against the cool window as he hugged his knees tightly and close to his chest.

" Yoseob-sshi...", a voice called him softly. He turned around and saw Eunhyuk standing next to him.

" Hyung! ", he smiled and hugged him.

Eunhyuk hugged him back, but he said uncertainly, " Seobie-sshi? Can I tell you something? ".

" Sure, hyung! What? ", Yoseob answered.

" I--I'm a werewolf. ", he sighed.

Yoseob looked at his hyung with disbelief and asked, " Can you show me proof or are you joking? ".

" Okay, I'll show you tonight and I'm not joking. ", Eunhyuk emphasized on the word not. Yoseob was taken aback at his firmness and gulped.

Eunhyuk sighed as he went to shower and change.  " Am I doing the right thing by telling him? I mean, if he can't handle the truth, I'll lose him forever and I'll be punished. ", he thought worriedly.

Yoseob sat on his bed as he ran his hand through his messy hair.  " Eunhyuk hyung...a werewolf??? Is that even possible??? I always thought that werewolves were just in fairytales, myths and legends! ", he mumbled in disbelief.

That night, it was a full moon and everyone was sleeping soundly. Eunhyuk woke up and tip-toed over to Yoseob and woke him up as well. Then, they sneaked outside without waking anyone up. They kept to the shadows, so that no one would see them and raise the alarm.

Outside on the soccer field, Eunhyuk told Yoseob to stay under the bleachers, because he didn't want Yoseob to get hurt in any way. Then, he walked out to the center of the field and under the moon's radiant beams.

Yoseob watched fearfully as Eunhyuk closed his eyes and take a deep breath. He felt chills running up his spine and his legs were shaking uncontrollably.

Suddenly, Eunhyuk clasped his chest in pain and crumpled to his knees as he groaned in pain.. Instinctively, Yoseob ran to his hyung and touched his back, but Eunhyuk didn't seem to notice.

" Hyung, are you alright?! What's happening?! ", Yoseob asked fearfully. He was feeling frightened and worried now.

" Arrgghh....ahh...errgghh...arrhh... Seobie...move..a--away...arrhh...", Eunhyuk groaned. His transformation was beginning now. Yoseob backed away inch by inch in fear.

Eunhyuk's back arched, his arms and legs slowly turned hairy, his nails grew long and there were faint bloodstains, a long, majestic tail grew, his eyes turned a bright, glowing chartreuse, his face shape-shifted into a wolf's, his teeth became long and sharp with a faint trace of bloodstains on them and his body turned furry and into a brilliant shade of goldish-brown.

Yoseob wanted to run, but he stood in his spot rigid with fear. His thoughts ran throughout his mind rapidly at lightning speed.

" Hyung...! Eunhyuk hyung is--is--a were--werewolf! So--so, he was telling the truth! Wait! Does that mean.....his friends are also werewolves!? Omo! What am I gonna do?! Do I warn the others?? Do I run or wait??? Do what???? ", Yoseob thought in panic.

When Eunhyuk's transformation had finished, Yoseob looked at his hyung in fear and disbelief. His hyung turned to face him. Yoseob backed away slowly in fear in case Eunhyuk's instincts overtook him and he would attack him.

But without knowing, he tripped over a rock and he fell. The wolf bounded after him and Yoseob wanted to scream for help, but no sound came out of his throat that was parched with fear.

As the wolf jumped and was about to land on him, Yoseob squeezed his eyes shut tight. He was going to die at the jaws of a werewolf who is his hyung and he wasn't going to see another day.

But the wolf landed next to him and spoke in a soft growl, " Yoseob, open your eyes. It's me, Eunhyuk hyung. Don't be scared, I'm not going to hurt you. ".  Yoseob opened his eyes and saw the wolf next to his side. It was looking at him with worried eyes.

" H--hyung...? ", Yoseob squeaked out nervously. The wolf nodded in response.

" Hyung..., you're really a werewolf...! So, you were telling the truth! But, hyung, I want to know this one thing: if you're a werewolf, are your friends werewolves too? ", Yoseob asked, trying to be brave.

Eunhyuk slowly thought about that question.  " Should I tell the truth? Or should I cover up and say that I'm the only one? But, we'll be punished if he knew that werewolves exist and we don't want anyone to know that we do exist. But on the other hand, I can trust Yoseob. He's my dongsaeng and I feel that he's honest and-- ", he thought, but suddenly, he and Yoseob heard growls and a soft howl or two. Out of the bleachers, 4 wolves jumped down and 3 more wolves stepped out of the shadows.

Yoseob gasped.  " More wolves!? Who are they? ", he thought as he sat on the grass, paralyzed with fear.

Eunhyuk arched his back and growled at first, but when he smelt the wolves'  scent, he walked towards them.  " Guys! It's you! ", he growled in surprise.

" Eunhyuk, what have you done?! Why did you bring Yoseob with you?! Now, he knows that werewolves exist! ", the first wolf with fur as black as night growled angrily.

" Yoseob can be trusted, Donghae! You can ask him! ", Eunhyuk growled back.

" It's against the law for humans to know that werewolves exist in this world, hyung! You forget that! We'll be punished by the council! ", the second wolf with silver fur growled back.

" It's okay, Siwon! I know what I'm doing! ", Eunhyuk growled, clearly irritated that his friends didn't trust him.

Yoseob crawled away slowly as the wolves continued growling at each other. He quickly got up and ran away. The wolves saw this and sped after him.

" Oh, this is not happening to me! What is going on!? Am I dreaming?! Wake up, Yang Yoseob! Wake up! ", Yoseob told himself as he ran.

Suddenly, his foot got caught between two tree roots and he fell. The wolves caught up with him as he tried to desperately untangle himself. Yoseob saw them and shut his eyes.

" This is it! I'm gonna die! Goodbye, everyone! ", he wailed in his mind.

But when the wolves got to him, they scratched at the weak bark of the roots and set Yoseob's foot loose. Yoseob was surprised.

" It's us, Yoseob. It's me and my friends. ", Eunhyuk growled softly.

Yoseob calmed down and said, " So, I was right. You guys are werewolves. ".

" Please, Yoseob, don't tell anyone else about us. We don't want the world to know that werewolves exist. Can we trust you? ", Siwon growled gently.

Yoseob nodded and said, " Yes, Siwon-sshi. ".

" Let's go back before we're caught out here. ", Donghae growled urgently. So, all of them quickly ran back to their dorm. When the wolves got into the shadows, they turned back into humans before Yoseob's startled eyes. But, they all quickly got back into their beds and slept as if nothing had happened.