Confrontation Final Part

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

Eunhyuk brought the tea to Yoseob and looked around.

" Great. We're alone. ", he thought relieved.

As he helped Yoseob to sit up, he asked him, " What happened on the roof? Why did you pass out? ".

Yoseob sat up and said, " My heart was pumping so fast that I couldn't concentrate on what was going on. Then, everything went black. ".

Eunhyuk hugged him and said, " At least, you're alright now, okay? ".

Yoseob hugged his hyung back tightly and thought to himself, " What in the world did I just dream? ".

As Eunhyuk hugged Yoseob tightly, he knew Yoseob's thought.  " A...a dream...? Huh? Wha--Seobie...what did you dream? ".

Taking out a small white powder from his pocket, he snuck it into Yoseob's tea and gave it to Yoseob to drink. Yoseob, who didn't see what Eunhyuk did, drank the tea and instantly fell into a deep sleep.

Eunhyuk touched Yoseob's forehead gently and then his own and Yoseob's again. He entered Yoseob's mind, searched his mind and found the dream.

Eunhyuk found himself in a snowy wood and a few meters away from him, he saw Yoseob shivering as he trudged through the wood. He saw Yoseob go towards a fire's glow and followed him closely. There were two boys in front of the fire. A gasp escaped his dongsaeng's lips as he recognized the two boys.

" Wookie...and me....that night....the night before he betrayed me...left me...wha--what...? Seobie... ", Eunhyuk thought.

He saw Yoseob's face gasp in disbelief, when he heard the words that he told Ryeowook years ago. As Yoseob ran away in disbelief, he saw Yoseob crash into a tree. His dongsaeng screamed as he out and he disappeared into thin air....

Eunhyuk snapped out of the dream. He fell onto the floor with a dull thud as he wiped the beads of sweat from his forehead.

" So, that's what he dreamed! He mustn't find out the truth about all of us! Yoseob,....I'm sorry, but it's for your own good. It's a secret that nobody should know....I care for you,...my beloved dongsaeng...", Eunhyuk thought as he Yoseob's forehead.

He woke Yoseob up by taking a sweet-smelling leaf from his pocket and Yoseob's forehead with it and held it to his nose. Then, he quickly put the leaf back in his pocket and watched Yoseob wake up slowly.

Yoseob woke up and looked at Eunhyuk. He asked, " What happened? Why did I fall asleep again, hyung? ".

" Maybe you were tired. A little more sleep is always good for you, okay? ", Eunhyuk answered softly. Yoseob nodded his head.

Later at night, Eunhyuk woke up Siwon and the rest of his friends. They crept out to the living room as quiet as possible, so as not to wake Leeteuk, Yesung, Shindong, Kyuhyun, Kibum, Yoseob and Doo Joon up as well as the new boys.

" What did you wake us up for, hyung? ", Siwon asked him quietly.

Eunhyuk looked up at him and answered softly, " The young boy, Yang Yoseob, had a dream concerning me and that traitor, Kim Ryeowook, many years ago. ".

Han Geng leaned back on the couch, crossed his arms and said quietly, " Tell us what you saw, Hyukkie. ".

After Eunhyuk told his friends what he saw, Siwon stood up and said, " I think there's nothing much to worry, but if he finds out the truth about us, we'll be punished. ".

The others nodded their heads and went back to sleep. Only Eunhyuk stayed awake for a little while longer and stared out the window blankly.

" Hyung, I can explain everything. Just let me speak this once. ", a soft voice said behind Eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk calmly turned around and looked at Ryeowook, who was standing behind him.  " You better have a good explanation. ", he answered coldly and quietly.

Ryeowook sighed and said sadly, " I left, because it was to save your life and if I didn't, they would've killed you. I couldn't let that happen and it was the only way to save you and the others. I didn't betray you and the others. I care for you, hyung, and I still do. ".

Eunhyuk whispered angrily, " If you did care, you would've followed my advice at first and wouldn't betray us. ".  With those words, he stomped off into the bedroom.

Ryeowook stood there with tears forming in his eyes. He felt his heart break into millions of pieces.  " Hyung....", he whispered softly. He walked to the couch, plopped himself on it and softly cried himself to sleep.

Eunhyuk went to Yoseob's bed and slept next to him. He hugged his dongsaeng tightly to his chest and looked at Yoseob's innocent, angelic face.

Eunhyuk cried quietly.  " I don't want to drag you into my problem, Seobie. Please stay by my side to keep me company, but don't try to help me or you'll get hurt. I can't bear to lose you...", he soflty whispered to his beloved dongsaeng. He fell asleep, hugging Yoseob close to him as if he was protecting him.