Saved

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

Yoseob stared at his hyung and bit his lip. He wasn't supposed to tell, but Doo Joon wanted to know really badly.

" I...I can't, hyung. ", he cried softly with tears running down his cheeks.

Doo Joon stared at his dongsaeng who was crying softly. He put his arms around Yoseob and lightly hugged him. He allowed Yoseob to bury his tear-streaked face into his shirt and stain it with tears.

" Hey, don't cry. Cheer up, Seobie. You can tell me when you're ready. "

Yoseob sniffed and dried his eyes. Doo Joon gave him a comforting hug.

" Really, hyung? "

" Mmmhmm. Now, don't cry anymore. "

Yoseob nodded his head and dried his eyes.

" Wanna go out and have some fresh air, Seobie? "

" Okay. It might help. "


*****

Outside, Yoseob and Doo Joon were just walking when they heard a voice calling them.

" Doo Joon! Yoseob! "

" Leeteuk? What is it? ", Doo Joon asked.

Leeteuk stopped to catch his breath and gasped.

" Oh, yeah! The guys and I were thinking of going for a ride around town and see what we can see, but we nearly forgot about you two. So, I came out to ask you two whether you'd like to join us. Don't worry, we asked the principal whether we could and she allowed us to. "

" Yeah! I wanna go! ", Yoseob squealed.

" Count me in as well. ", Doo Joon said, perking up.

" Okay, let's go and change first. "

" Yeah. "

*****

At the bus stop, Leeteuk, Yesung, Shindong, Kyuhyun, Kibum, Yoseob and Doo Joon waited patiently for the bus to arrive.

Then, a small tour bus arrived and they got in. A couple of people were sitting there and there was a tour guide waiting for them to take their places.

When they had all sat down, the bus started off and the tour guide kept explaining about the places, landmarks, traditions and blah-blah-blah-blabbity blah.

As the bus was going across the bridge and over a river, the bus suddenly started skidding.

The people in the bus got scared as the bus driver tried to bring the vehicle under control.

The boys huddled with each other and protected one another. They were all scared and were preparing for the worst if it happened.

And it did.

The bus somersaulted a couple of times, cracked the side of the bridge apart and hung precariously above the river. Everyone in the bus was either hurt or unconscious.

The boys found themselves scattered in various parts of the bus and saw the scene before their eyes.

Chairs hung from their sockets, the roof was almost torn open, windows were cracked and people were hanging like meat in a butcher's shop from various areas of the bus.

*****

Yoseob awoke dizzily and found himself still strapped to his seat and upside down...HUH?! WAIT!!!! UPSIDE DOWN!??! Yep, upside down.

Yoseob's eyes widened in shock and he winced as he touched his hip. He drew his hand towards his face and saw blood. His hip had been cut by the shattered glass.

Everyone was hurt. There was glass and the smell of raw blood hitting his nose.

" Seobie! "

Yoseob spun around at the call of his name. Outside the bus's window, he caught a glimpse of Kikwang's worried face.

" Kikwang....wha-- ? ", Yoseob started to say, but the pain in his hip stopped him abruptly.

" Yoseob, don't worry. We'll get you and your friends out safely. ", Heechul reassured him.

" Heechul hyung...? "

Suddenly, Yoseob got the fright of his life when Heechul, Kikwang and their friends lifted the bus back up on its right side.

Kikwang stepped into the bus and unbuckled the frightened Yoseob from his seat. His hand accidentally touched Yoseob's hip where the glass had cut him.

" Ahh! ", Yoseob winced.

" Mianhae! I'll get help! ", Kikwang said as he reached for his phone and called for the ambulance.

While Kikwang was making a phone call for the ambulance, Heechul helped the other passengers as well. Suddenly, he stumbled across Kibum who was unconscious, bleeding and breathing heavily.

Heechul felt warm and soft inside. He was feeling pity for the boy, but he slapped himself. He shouldn't be feeling pity for humans, but his positive thoughts were outnumbering his negative ones.

Kibum's eyes fluttered open and he saw Heechul bandaging his wounds. He winced in the pain, even though Heechul was being gentle with treating his wounds.

" Hee--Heechul...Heechul-sshi? ", Kibum managed to say weakly.

Heechul stopped bandaging a wound on Kibum's leg and looked into Kibum's dark brown eyes. Kibum returned Heechul's stare.

" Rest. You'll be fine. ", Heechul said as he wiped some blood off  Kibum's face.

" Ka--kamsa--kamsahamnida, Heechul-sshi. "

" You can call me Chulie hyung, if you like. ", Heechul smiled warmly.

" Chulie hyung.... ", Kibum thought and smiled slightly.

Meanwhile, Ryeowook was helping another person when he saw Yesung. Yesung was bloody and in pain, although not unconscious.

Ryeowook's heart filled with pity and he went to help Yesung. But he stopped in his tracks and mentally slapped himself. He was supposed to be trying to get back to Eunhyuk, but his thoughts were telling him that Yesung will be his new hyung.

In the end, Ryeowook gave up and went to help Yesung. He helped Yesung up on his feet and patiently helped him to walk out of the bus.

" Kamsahamnida, Ryeowook-sshi. "

" You're welcome, hyung. Can I be your friend? "

" Sure. ", Yesung smiled.

" Yesungie hyung..... ", Ryeowook thought, a warm smile forming on his face.

Kyuhyun woke up and found Sungmin carrying him out of the bus bridal style. Kyuhyun was about to say something, but all he could utter was, " Kamsahamnida, Sungmin-sshi. ".

" You're welcome, Kyuhyun. You can call me hyung if you like. ", Sungmin smiled in response.

" Sungmin hyung... ", Kyuhyun thought with a smile.

The ambulances arrived and took Leeteuk, Yesung, Shindong, Kyuhyun, Kibum, Yoseob and Doo Joon to the hospital.

" We seem to be feeling pity and brotherly love for those humans. I wonder why? ", Sungmin asked Heechul.

" I don't know, but be on your guard in case they suddenly do something. ", Heechul said.

The others nodded and they got into a taxi which followed the ambulances to the hospital.

Hi, everyone! Sorry for not updating lately! I'll make the other chappies better! Mianhae for the sloppy one! Please comment and subscribe, pretty please???