To Tell Or Not To Tell The Truth...

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?
Yoseob woke up slowly and sat up straight. Suddenly, he gasped as he took in the scene before him.

If you think he saw a neat dorm with everything in place and everyone doing their usual stuff, that's where you're gravely mistaken.

Chairs were overturned, beds were messed up, blankets and pillows were bloodstained, clothes were crumpled and bloodied, glass was shattered in various places, bodies of his friends were across the floor in various parts of the room and the curtains on the windows were ripped to shreds.

He sat bolt upright and gasped in horror at the gruesome scene. Just then, a bloodied hand covered in scratches grabbed his foot and he screamed in horror.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

Then, a weak voice called him.

" Seobie....help...me... "

" Hyukkie hyung!? "

He peered down the side of the sofa and saw his hyung, bloodied and panting heavily. Blood was flowing out of strange puncture wounds on the side of his neck and he was covered in deep wounds on his legs, arms and face.

" HYUNG! "

" Yoseob,....you must run...vampires....killed...every...one....run...now....save...yourself... "

With those words, Yoseob sprung up from the couch and ran for the door that was left ajar. Before he ran down the corner, he turned to look at Eunhyuk who was now lying facedown on the floor and slowly bleeding to death.

He ran around a corner, but he suddenly bumped into someone. He fell on his and looked up at the figure in front of him.

Guess it who it was????

It was Ryeowook and Kikwang!

They turned to face a frightened Yoseob who was staring at them with horrified eyes. He stared at them.

They were covered in blood, blood dripped out of their mouths and the most frightening thing that Yoseob saw were two pairs of gleaming fangs protruding from their bloodied mouths and it was slowly dripping with fresh blood from their victims and faint, dry bloodspots were visible as well.
 
Yoseob was paralyzed with fear and wanted to scream for help, but no sound escaped from his  throat that was parched with horror and shock.

Ryeowook and Kikwang faced him with evil grins and grabbed him roughly by his shoulders and his shirt collar. Yoseob winced in pain at their grip.

" Welcome...to the end. ", Ryeowook whispered, making sure that every single word sank into Yoseob's brain.

" Wha--what are you two?! ", Yoseob stuttered, unable to keep his fear in.

" We're vampires. ", they answered, smirking wickedly before lunging at Yoseob's neck.

" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

* * * * *

Yoseob awoke with a scream as he sat bolt upright. He was sweating and breathing heavily. Just then, a drop of crimson red stained the blanket that was covering him. Yoseob touched his nose gingerly. He looked at his finger. Blood.

He padded furtively to the bathroom to blow his nose. As he blew his nose and washed the blood away, a soft, gentle voice behind him said, " Hey,...are you alright? ".

In his surprise, he banged his head on the medicine cabinet.

" OWWWWWWWCCCCHHHHH!!!! ", he howled as he rubbed his head to relieve the pain.

" Oops, sorry. Do you need help, Yoseob? "

Yoseob turned around to come face-to-face with Kikwang. He shuddered in his thoughts. What if Kikwang was really a vampire like his dream visioned?

Kikwang could read his thoughts. He tensed a little as he thought about what he should do. If Yoseob asked him whether he was a vampire, he had two choices:

- Lie and make him forget about what he dreamed.

Or

- Tell him the truth and risk severe punishment.

Kikwang tensed even more. This was going to be complicated if Yoseob asks that one question...

 

Oooh...what do you think of this chapter??? Hooray, looks like I got my new network more quickly than I expected!!! Muahahahaha!!! Anyway, whaddya think of this chapter??? Please comment and subscribe! Thanks a lot!!! =^.^=