" Don't Ask... "

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

" KIKWANG!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! ", Heechul roared as he grabbed Kikwang by the collar of his shirt and shook him roughly.

" Yah! Hyung! Stop shaking me like a ragdoll! I'm getting a headache! ", Kikwang complained as he tried to push Heechul away.

But Heechul, who was furious and looking like a complete mess, just continued shaking Kikwang and yelling at him.

" WHY DID YOU BITE HIM?! ARE YOU MAD?! THEY'LL KNOW OUR IDENTITIES!!! YOU--YOU...! I'LL BE BLAMED AND PUNISHED, DO YOU KNOW THAT?! ", Heechul roared as he continued jerking Kikwang about and yelling at him.

Kikwang felt dizzy as he felt his head spin and he fought the urge to vomit. He was getting a terrible headache and his head felt heavy and weak.

Fianlly after a good 10 minutes of yelling, Heechul let Kikwang go and paced around the room, muttering and messing his hair.

Kikwang raced toward Yoseob. Eunhyuk was leaning over Yoseob and trying to heal the puncture wounds, but he couldn't. Doo Joon was trying to wipe the blood that was dripping down Yoseob's neck.

Kikwang ran over to Yoseob and quickly healed the bite marks with a spell.

" Will he turn into one of us, Kikwang? ", Heechul asked with a grave look as he plopped himself down on the couch.

" No, hyung. I made sure that the venom didn't enter his blood system. ", Kikwang answered.

Heechul breathed a sigh of relief and muttered, " Good. ".

Eunhyuk held Yoseob's shoulders and asked worriedly, " Seobie, are you alright? You're not hurt, are you? ".

" No, hyung. I'm okay. ", Yoseob answered with a reassuring smile on his face.

Doo Joon just sat on the floor with a bewildered look. Eunhyuk, Yoseob, Kikwang and Heechul noticed his face and crowded around him.

" Yah, hyung? Are you alright? Oi, Earth to hyung! ", Yoseob called out as he waved his hand in front of his hyung's face.

Doo Joon was paralyzed with nervous thoughts. He had just seen Kikwang his dongsaeng's blood, Heechul had acted weirdly and there were so many unanswered questions in his head.

What was going on????

" HYUNG!!! ", Yoseob screamed directly into Doo Joon's ear.

" YAAAAAH!!! ", Doo Joon shrieked as he snapped out of his thoughts.

Doo Joon fell on his back and looked dazed for a moment. He snapped to attention and glared at Yoseob as he rubbed his ears.

" Yah, Seobie! My ears! ", he complained like a little girl.

" Mianhae, but I did that because you seemed dead to the world. What happened to you just now, Joonie hyung? ", Yoseob asked.

" I--I....I was...I was-- "

" HURRY UP AND TELL US, WILL YOU?!!? WE DON'T HAVE ALL DAY, Y'KNOW!!! ", Eunhyuk screamed impatiently.

Doo Joon looked stunned and felt like he was gonna cry, because tears of hurt was welling up in his eyes. No one had screamed at him like that before.

" Yah, Joonie. Mianhae, I didn't mean to scream at you. Please forgive me. ", Eunhyuk apologized softly as he held Doo Joon's shoulders comfortingly.

Doo Joon sniffed as he nodded his head to show Eunhyuk that he forgave him and accepted his apology.

" Yah, so what was wrong? ", Kikwang asked as he tapped his foot and getting impatient.

" What is going on here? First after you guys arrived, Seobie is always getting injured or he keeps quiet and doesn't tell the rest of us, I've seen Kikwang Seobie's blood and now, Heechul hyung acts weird! Can someone explain what's going on around here? ", Doo Joon asked in a shaky voice.

Heechul walked over to Doo Joon and whispered, " Don't ask... ".

Those two words sent chills tingling down Doo Joon's back. Then, Heechul and Kikwang walked away to the bedroom.

Eunhyuk looked at Doo Joon and then at Yoseob.

" Eunhyuk hyung, can you tell me what's going on here? ", Doo Joon asked hesitatingly.

Eunhyuk looked at Yoseob who was telling him with the look in his eyes that he should tell the others.

" Later, I'll explain everything. ", Eunhyuk simply said and left Yoseob and Doo Joon alone in the dorm's living room.

After 5 minutes of utter silence, Yoseob helped his hyung to his feet.

" Seobie, what's going on? It's about time you explain to the others and I about what's going on. Why are our friends acting weirdly and who are they? ", Doo Joon asked his dongsaeng.

Yoseob stared at his hyung and felt nervous. Should he tell his hyung or let Eunhyuk do the explaining? What should he do???

Woohoo! How was this chapter??? Please comment and subscribe!!! Thank you!!!