More New Students!

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

The next day at 7:30 AM, Doo Joon woke up first yet again and looked at his roommates.

Shindong was on the floor, hugging Leeteuk's leg like a pillow and drooling on it. Doo Joon made an eww-that's-just-totally-disgusting-dude face.

Leeteuk was deeply asleep, oblivious to the fact that Shindong's saliva was dripping down his foot slowly like slime. He was hugging a pillow and murmuring in his sleep.

Yesung fell asleep with a book covering his face. The cover read  " Reading For Dummies ".  Doo Joon nearly giggled, because he knew Yesung loved to read.  " Is Yesung hyung a dummy then, since he loves to read? ", he thought, trying not to laugh.

Kyuhyun was talking in his sleep and Doo Joon thought he was awake at first. Kyuhyun mumbled, " Is it time to get up already...?....Sleeping is so short when you're asleep....".

Kibum was leaning dangerously off the bed again. Though Doo Joon tried to move him into a safe position, Kibum kept moving into the same dangerous position again.  " Fine...Don't blame me if you get brain damage, hyung...", he muttered to the sleeping Kibum.

Siwon had a book over his face like Yesung. The book was thick and the cover was made out of leather. The title read  " Werewolves: Myth Or Reality? ".  Doo Joon glanced at the cover and saw a wolf howling on a cliff wiith the full moon in the background.  " Cool...", Doo Joon murmured to himself.

Han Geng was holding his handphone in his hands and muttering in his sleep. Doo Joon couldn't hear anything, because his talk sounded blurry.

Zhoumi was lying on the floor and clutching a pillow close to him with his blanket wound around his legs.

Kangin was underneath his blanket and sleeping on a pillow on his stomach, snoring peacefully.

Donghae was sleeping partially on top of Eunhyuk with his legs slumped on the ground. Eunhyuk slept with one of his legs sticking out.  " Donghae must've sleepwalked out of his bed. Creepy...! Brrr! ", Doo Joon shivered at the thought.

Dong Woon's head was under his pillow and his legs had kicked off his blanket and an extra pillow on to the floor.

Junhyung was gently biting his pillow and making soft, growling noises in his sleep.

Yoseob was sleeping with his left hand under his head and hugging a pillow with his other hand.

Doo Joon tiptoed over to the curtain and drew the curtains back sharply. Then, he spun around to watch what would happen next.

Shindong and Leeteuk woke up with a start and screamed their heads off and rushed to the bathroom to disinfect themselves.

Kibum fell off his bed with a shriek and landed on his head.

The rest of them woke up from the noise and shielded their eyes from the sunlight that was pouring in.

They all reluctantly got up and washed up and ate breakfast. Fried eggs, bacon and toast was what Kyuhyun cooked. Siwon slowly sipped his coffee and continued reading his book on werewolves. Just then, Leeteuk pointed at the clock and said, " We better hurry up, if we don't wanna be late. ".  The others nodded and got ready.

At assembly, the 15 boys saw 6 new guys standing next to the principal.

The first boy had black hair that was spiked up slightly, a slim figure, mysterious eyes and pale skin. His name was Henry Lau.

The second boy  had black hair slicked to one side, a slightly chubby, but cute, face, a lean figure, raven black eyes and skin as white as snow. His name was Lee Sungmin.

The third boy had mischievous eyes, brownish-black hair, a slender figure and his pallid skin was slightly tanned to a beautiful light brown. His name was Kim Heechul.

The fourth boy had pretty cheekbones that stood out among his snow white complexion, twinkling eyes, dark brown hair and a small, slim figure. His name was Kim Ryeowook.

The fifth boy had dark, gentle eyes, muscular body features, tanned skin, a well-built figure and black spiky hair. His name was Lee Kikwang.

The last boy had light brown hair, a peach complexion, a lean figure and eyes as black as night. His name was Jang Hyun Seung.

The boys found out that the new students will be their new roommates. As the others high-fived each other, Yoseob noticed that their friends didn't look too thrilled.  " What's with them? ", he thought confusedly.

Hello! Sorry if this chapter is too short! I'll make the next one longer! Ooh, I wonder why the 8 boys are not so happy with the newbies as the others are! Read on and find out! Please comment and subscribe!