" Hyukkie Hyung-Ah,...Are You Okay? "

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

Yoseob saw Eunhyuk staring at one of the boys, Ryeowook, with angry and hurt eyes and he was clenching his fist tightly. Yoseob felt worried and scared at the same time.

Eunhyuk looked at Ryeowook with hurt, sorrow and betrayal in his eyes. His clenched fist was shaking ever so slightly and he gritted his teeth slightly.

" So,...we meet again, huh? You betrayer, you...! I gave myself up for you and you joined our enemy! Wookie, you left me and betrayed me! Happy now?! I'll deal with you later...just wait...! ", he thought angrily, hoping that Ryeowook could read every word of hurt in his mind.

Eunhyuk's eyes started tearing up with sorrowful tears of betrayal and regret as he tried to looke for a shred of remorse in Ryeowook's cold eyes.

Ryeowook bit the corner of his lips to keep himself from crying and his fists were shaking slightly.

" Hyukkie...I never betrayed you, you just chose the wrong group to mix with! I want you back...forget the past, we can still become friends again, can't we...? Please...", he thought quietly, trying to detect a shred of forgiveness in Eunhyuk's angry eyes.

Yoseob went over to Eunhyuk and asked him softly, " Hyukkie hyung-ah,...are you okay? ".

Eunhyuk gasped lightly at those words as Yoseob touched his clenched fist. He released the grip on his fist, turned to Yoseob and answered softly, " I'm fine, Seobie. ".

Yoseob hugged his hyung's arm closely and whispered worriedly, " Hyukkie hyung,...will you ever leave me or hurt me? ".

Eunhyuk hugged his dongsaeng close to his chest and answered, " Never,...because you are my precious dongsaeng, okay? ".  Yoseob smiled as he nodded and hugged his hyung tightly.

Eunhyuk turned around and frowned at Ryeowook as if to say, " I can never forget the past...you broke my heart and my trust...we can never start over again. I have a new dongsaeng... ".

When Ryeowook saw Eunhyuk hugging Yoseob like a brother, his heart ached painfully as he remembered something similar that happened years ago when he was a young boy...

 

FLASHBACK

A young boy slumped near a tree buried his face in his hands and cried. An older boy with golden hair stood next to him and touched his back.

" Wookie-ah, don't cry, please...You're my best friend...", he soothed the crying boy. The boy stopped crying for a while and hugged the older boy tight.

" Eunhyukkie hyung, please don't leave me...", he cried, tears streaming down his face.

Eunhyuk hugged him back and laughed teasingly, " Okay, but stop crying. It's not practical for a big boy like you to cry at this age. ".

Ryeowook dried his eyes as he laughed.  " Okay, hyung! ", he smiled.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

Ryeowook clutched his aching heart that beat painfully against his chest hard.

" Aish", he thought to himself.  " My heart hurts...ahh...".

Heechul and Kikwang saw Ryeowook clutching his chest and swaying slightly.

Heechul put his arm around Ryeowook's thin shoulders and asked him worriedly, " Eh...are you alright, Wookie? ".

Ryeowook looked up and nodded.  " Yes, hyung. I'm fine. ".

Kikwang said, " If there's anything wrong, you better tell us, hyung, so that we can help you, okay? ".

Ryeowook just nodded and stared at Eunhyuk and Yoseob again.