Confrontation Part 1

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

In the dorm, the 7 boys tried to introduce themselves, but the new boys would shoot them a stop-following-us look and move away.

" Not very social people...", Leeteuk mumbled.

" What's with them? ", Shindong asked, looking confused as he scratched his head.

Siwon just glanced in the new boys'  direction and said, " Well, if they don't wanna be social, leave them alone. ".

Yesung pointed at them and said, " You should try and make friends with them too! ".

Siwon just shook his head and whispered to himself, " Not with them, anyways....".

Yesung distinctly heard him and asked confusedly, " What did you say??? ".

Siwon just shook his head and said, " Nothing. ".

Eunhyuk was on the roof, when he heard a soft voice, " Eunhyuk? Hyukkie hyung? Hyung-ah, where are you? Are you up there? Eunhyukkie? ".

" Yoseob! ", Eunhyuk thought. He looked down and saw Yoseob sticking his head out of the window, looking up and calling him.

Yoseob heard a shuffling of feet on the roof and saw Eunhyuk looking down.

" Hyung! ", Yoseob said happily.

Eunhyuk smiled back and asked him, " Seobie! What are you doing here? ".

Yoseob smiled back and asked, " May I join you up there? ".

" Sure! I could use a little company up here. ", Eunhyuk answered smiling.

Extending his hand for Yoseob to reach, Yoseob grabbed Eunhyuk's wrist and he was pulled up onto the roof.

As they sat on the roof, Yoseob noticed small tears were slowly sliding down his hyung's cheeks. He turned around and asked, " Hyung-ah, are you alright? Why are you crying? ". 

Eunhyuk heard him and quickly dried his eyes and said smiling, " Nothing, Yoseobie. I'm fine. ". 

" Are you sure, hyung? I hate seeing my hyung cry. ", Yoseob answered worriedly, hugging Eunhyuk tightly.

Eunhyuk returned the hug as he said, " Sure I'm sure, dongsaeng. Don't worry about me. ".

" How sweet. ", a cold, but sweet, voice said. Yoseob and Eunhyuk quckly spun around and saw someone standing there: Ryeowook!

Yoseob gasped and thought, " WOAH! How did he get up here?! He wasn't behind hyung and I just now when I came up. Freaky...! ".

Eunhyuk hugged Yoseob close to him and thought, " Him! What does he want!? How did he get up here?! ".

Ryeowook stood with his back against the sunlight and cleared his throat.

" Sorry to break up your...errmmm...brotherly moment together, but...Eunhyuk,....may I have a moment with you, please? It's concerning years ago...", he asked smoothly.

Eunhyuk just held Yoseob closer and tighter to him, because he could feel Yoseob's heart racing against his chest.

" What do you want, Ryeowook? ", he snapped at the boy harshly.

Yoseob's big eyes widened in disbelief as he asked, " Hyukkie,...you know who he is??? ". 

Eunhyuk didn't answer; he just hugged a frightened Yoseob closer to him. Yoseob snuggled deeper into Eunhyuk's chest as he thought, " What's going on? ".