Caught

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

In the living room of the dorm, everyone was eating breakfast. They went downstairs to their respective classes and took their places.

But in just twenty minutes, everyone was bored and yawning. Girls were either secretly texting their boyfriends or polishing their fingernails and boys were sleeping, secretly texting their girlfriends, reading comics or listening to music on their iPods.

Leeteuk's head started drooping lower and lower as the clock ticked on.

Yesung was drooling while sleeping and murmuring something about turtles, puppies, unicorns and rainbow monkeys in his sleep.

Shindong was munching on a packet of Mister Potato chips.

Kyuhyun was playing with his beloved Star Craft on his PSP.

Doo Joon was staring out the window near his desk aimlessly, occasionally smiling to the girls who smiled at him as they passed by.

Yoseob was doodling some random anime character on a piece of paper.

Kibum was paying attention to the lesson, unlike the others, because he liked learning new stuff in class. He took down notes and paid very close attention to the lesson.

Kibum's eyes happened to land on the teacher's blackboard chalk and he noticed that it was...shaking?

" Huh? That's unusual. ", he thought.

He cleaned and adjusted his glasses to get a clearer view. Yes; the chalk was moving! He nudged Leeteuk, who was sitting next to him, in his side and pointed to the shaking piece of chalk.

Leeteuk snapped awake and looked in the direction of the chalk. His eyes widened when he saw the chalk shaking.

Just then, desks started to move and the overhead lights were flickering on and off. Everything in the class began shaking and rattling. Every student stopped doing their own stuff and the teacher stopped rambling about Australia's most dnagerous animals.

There was a low animalistic moan and a thunder of what sounded like hooves. The glass near Doo Joon's desk began to fog up and he rubbed it to clear the window and see what was going on outside.

He squinted at a horde of black moving in the distance. Suddenly, he turned his desk over and ducked down behind it.

" Everybody duck! ", he shouted.

Suddenly, there was a splintering of glass and oil-black bulls stampeded into the class. Shrieks were heard and stuff flew everywhere. Some of the students crouched into a ball, while others and the teacher ran out of the classroom in a blind state of panic.

His friends fell down, turned over their desks and hid behind them. Yoseob ducked under his table, but one of the bulls stuck its horns in his desk and flung it somewhere. It flew over Kibum's head and crashed next to Shindong's table.

" Aaaaaah! ", screamed Yoseob as one of the bull's horns hooked onto his t-shirt and flung him across the room, through the shattered window and outside onto the running track.

Yoseob landed heavily on his back and rolled onto the grass field. A sharp pain travelled up his spine.

The bull walked towards him and smelt him. It sneezed, sending chilly air onto his face. Yoseob grimaced.

Suddenly, before his eyes, it shape-shifted into a wolf. Yoseob's eyes widened in horror. This was no ordinary animal!

It sniffed him thoroughly and then let out an ear-piercing howl. Yoseob clamped his hands over his ears to block out the loud howl.

Suddenly, there was a flash of gold and another wolf hurled himself on top of the black wolf. There was growling and snapping of jaws. Yoseob looked up.

" Run, Yoseob! Run! ", growled the gold wolf as it sank its fangs into the other's neck, drawing blood and a pained howl of agony.

" B--but, Eunhyuk hyung-- "

" I said run! Now! ", growled Eunhyuk as he scratched the wolf across the face.

Yoseob scrambled up and ran back into the school. His friends were gone, people were running outside in a frenzied state of fear and everything was destroyed.

Bloodstains dotted the floors, papers were crumpled and trampled on, doors were hanging on their hinges, potted plants were smashed and scattered all around and windows were shattered.

He turned and ran in one direction, only to bump into someone. It was Ryeowook.

Yoseob laid on the floor. He felt a pain in his hands and saw that there were glass shards embedded in his hand. Ryeowook grabbed him by his collar and heaved him up roughly.

" Yah! Lemme go! ", he said.

" You're coming with me. ", said Ryeowook.

Ryeowook snapped his fingers and two animals appeared beside him. One was a bull and the other was a horse. Yoseob was flung onto the horse's back unceremoniously and Ryeowook got onto the bull. Both creatures ran out of the school and into the forest.

 

**********

 

Yoseob's friends, who were hiding in the storeroom from the animals, peeked out and saw that everything was clear. They got out and walked around, calling for Yoseob.

They bumped into Siwon, Han Geng, Zhoumi, Kangin and Junhyung.

" Guys! Where's Yoseob?! ", asked Leeteuk worriedly.  " Have you seen him anywhere!? "

" Molla. ", answered Siwon.  " We were busy holding the creatures off when they just turned and rushed out of our class. "

Eunhyuk arrived at the scene in werewolf form. He shape-shifted back and asked where was Yoseob. Nobody knew, until Dongwoon arrived on the scene huffing.

" Ryeo--Ryeowook's got....Yoseob. I--I saw them...go into...the forest. ", panted Dongwoon.

" B--but what does Ryeowook want with Yoseob?! ", sputtered Doo Joon.

" Molla. ", said Junhyung.  " But we're gonna find out what he wants with your friend and who's behind this attack on the school. "

" Well, what are we waiting for?! Let's go now! Ka ja! ", said Yesung and started running into the direction of the forest.

Siwon grabbed Yesung's collar and pulled him back.

" It's too far to run. ", reasoned Siwon.

" Hey, how about these, guys? ", asked Kibum as he pointed to a couple of skateboards and roller skates that were lying on the ground.

" Swell. Now, let's go! ", said Han Geng as he took a skateboard.

When everyone was ready, they sped off for the forest. Little did they know what waited for them...