Graduation Together

What Happens When Three Worlds Come Together?

" And the graduates for this year are....", the high school principal paused dramatically. Thousands of students held their breath and tried to still their beating hearts as their hopeful eyes twinkled.

" Leeteuk, Yesung, Shindong, Cho Kyuhyun, Kim Kibum, Yang Yoseob, Yong Doo Joon, Maelodee Foo, Kim Chin Chien, Selena Francis, Mary Kate and Jane Lee. ", the principal announced. The 7 boys and 5 girls went up to receive their certificates.

The boys were hugging each other and slapping high fives with one another and congratulating each other. But no one stopped them from doing that.

Why, you ask? Because they were the best of the best of friends in the world. All of them grew up together, went to kindergarten together, went to school together, played together, did things together( please don't think erted stuff, thanks XD ), helped each other and if one of them were sick, all of them would go to their friend and stay by his side till the day ended. In short, they were like inseperable brothers.

Anyway, they were holding each others hands as they stood throughout the graduation speeches. To cut a boring ceremony short, it finally ended and they hugged each other.

Suddenly, Leeteuk looked like he was going to cry. Yesung walked up to him, looking concerned, and hugged him tight.

Kyuhyun asked, " Teukie hyung, what's wrong? ".

Leeteuk dried his eyes and said sadly, " After this, we're not gonna be in the same university together. Our long friendship will be broken, even though I don't want it to happen. ".

Yoseob stood silently for a moment and suddenly, he shouted, " I don't want our friendship to be broken as well! So, why can't we enter the same university together??  ".

Shindong and Doo Joon looked at him as if he had gone crazy.

Yoseob said, " I'm serious! I know you think I'm crazy, but I'll try to make it happen.".

Doo Joon put his arms around Yoseob and said, " We know, but it's impossible. ".

Yoseob smiled and said, " I don't think so...".

The others, even Leeteuk, looked at him with a confused look.

With a flourish, Yoseob pulled out a manila envelope and opened it. The others saw 1 million dollars inside and their eyes widened.

" Woah! How'd you get so much money?! ", Yesung asked, bewildered.

Yoseob smiled and said, " I earned it for all of us. ".

Leeteuk sprung up and crushed him in a tight hug and said, " Thank you, Yoseob! Thanks to you, our friendship won't be broken now! Thank you! ".

Yoseob managed to gasp in between breaths, " Sure!...No problem...Urgh!...Teukie...you're choking--ergh!...me! ".

Leeteuk heard him and set Yoseob on the ground.

" Well, what are we waiting for? Let's pack up and get ready to go to our university! ", Shindong said cheerfully. The others agreed and followed suit.