Chapter 8

Winter Rose

I sat on the bed as I dried my hair, watching the television, my eyes is guled there but my head is somewhere far... Kim Myungsoo... Just who are you to know so much about me? I took out my little notebook, as I read the line over and over again.

"The next time where you see a winter rose, would be the time where the two of us will meet once again."

 

"Ugh!" I let out a annoyed scream as I tossed it across the floor before plugging in my earplugs and walking outside of the house to get my mind free from all the thoughts. I blasted Boom Boom Pow as I started popping to it.

 

"Hyuna-arh, are you okay?" I heard footsteps followed by Hoya's worried voice.

 

"Ne?" I asked turning to face him. 

 

"About earlier on, the hyungs are really sorry that they force you into the Haunted House... But you don't have to revenge to the point where you worried us by running away..."

 

"But..." I whine, trying to defend myself but trailing off after realising that he's right. "Mianhae..." I said softly, looking down at my shoes.

 

"Sleep earlier, we have to go early to the cafe tomorrow since we're planning about having a  partner up performance... Be ready by 7." he said before walking back down into the house. I nodded my head and walked into the house tiredly, flopping on the bed.

 

I felt my phone vibrated under the whole lots of blankets that I have pilled on the bed.

 

"Forgot to ask you earlier, do you want to go for a run tomorrow?" the message from Hoya read. 

 

"Ah, why not? 6^^" I punch in the reply before tossing the phone aside. I felt the phone vibrate after a while but my laziness got the better of me so I decided to just check it tomorrow.

I woke up like just 5 mins before 6 so I randomly throw on some sweats while brushing my teeth and combing my hair before running down the steps to see Hoya walking out of the door slowly while he yawn and stretch at the same time. "I thought I was late..." I said tiredly.

 

"Nope, you're not." he said, drinking the bottle of vitamin water that he's holding in his hand. "Ready?" he asked, looking down at me. I nodded my head as I did a quick stretch before jogging off with him.

 

"Here." he pass me his bottle of water while we took a rest by the park, looking out of the small man-make lake.

 

'Gomawo..." I said as I took a gulp of the icy cool water. "What's a partner performance about?" I asked, looking over at him with a confused face.

 

'It's when we all took pairing and perform for both category of dancing and singing. Everyone have to do dance and sing but with different partner... Do you get it?" he asked. I shook my head lightly, blinking in confusion. "So let's take Sunggyu hyung for example.... For dancing, he's pairing up with Dongwoo that means for singing, he have to chose someone else other than Dongwoo. It help in the bonding... I guess?" he shrugged slightly.

 

"Ah... How do we chose?"

 

"By playing a very cliche game of chosing the ball? You'll have to take a ball out of this box and people be with the same colour will be in the same team..." he said, "Yah you just finished my water!" he said loudly. "I'm going to get you for it!" he said before he started chasing after me. 

 

We reached home around 6:30 and we started preparing to go to the cafe, I'm wearing

130314+4Minute+@+Incheon+Airport.jpg

"Let's go!" I said as I quickly run down the stairs to Hoya who's munching on bimbap.

 

"Here, umma made you this." he said, passing me a roll of it as we walked over to the bus stop. We reached the cafe around 7:30 and all the members is already there and waiting for us.

 

"Finally you guys are here, we have to do this quick so none of the customers know this! This will be a susprise performance!" Sunggyu urge us when we finally walked into the room.

 

We quickly crowd around the table where a black box with 8 holes in total on the side of the box. "Okay, everyone old rules, stick your hand in, grab a ball and pull it out together on counts of 3 and whoever got the same color will be partner." Sunggyu said everything in one shot, thank gosh Hoya explained it to me or I will just be blur by what he just said. "Okay, vocal partners first."

 

We all stick our hand in and randomly grabbed a ball and Woohyun counted to 3 and everyone pulled out a ball. Sungyeol got white with Sungjong, Woohyun got  with Sunggyu while Dongwoo got blue with Hoya and well, oh god.. I got black with... Well, make a smart guess and see whose name I haven't mention yet... Yes, Kim Myungsoo... Well, we kinda did have a good time yesterday but now... It's kinda back to square one...

 

"Alright, you guys have like an hour to discuss before the cafe open for business, we'll decided on the dance pairing tomorrow morning, so focus on the vocals work first!"

 

Myungsoo walked in a corner of the room while the rest went over the place, some in the kitchen, counter, changing room  and all... "So..." I said trying to break the awkward silence.

 

"I've got a few songs chosen..." he said, taking out his phone. 

 

Well, you can make your choice~

Oh Won Bin ft Miryo - I Love You and I Love You (Hyuna version)
Jiyeon (T-Ara) ft JB (JJ Project) - Together
Myungsoo ft Yerim - Love You Like You )

I'm sorry if it's a little short... >< I came back from my trip a few hours ago and I'm still kinda lag from it since it's a long ride but I really wanted to upload something for you guys... >< So yeah... I decided to let you guys to chose the songs that you think they should perform, and no, the choice won't affect their ending, so it's okay... I just have too much to chose from... XP  And I really have to sleep now, it's around 11:29 now when I'm typing this and I think if I were to type more, I will get lots of typo... >< Goodnight~!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQS0chFR51RGSWF6Ejxx7C

tumblr_lky0ld4ACh1qb25pio1_250.gif

4minute-hyunah-Favim.com-236884.gif

tumblr_mccqdtfuZI1rz1uni.gif

tumblr_lu119bxh2r1r1tcxho2_500.gif

tumblr_m1b0sxPgJy1r99f4t.gif

 

tumblr_mbsye5z5FW1rs97fco1_500.gif

tumblr_lxr5z5HB6K1qhyf36o1_500.gif

Hoya2.gif

 

I'm not sure if the two Hoya's gif is working but if it's not... Photos is not mine, credits as tag!

1 -