Chapter 14

Winter Rose

"Alright, did you guys enjoy that performance?" I asked as I walked on stage with Myungsoo.

 

"I will like it more if it's Hyuna is the one dancing to it!" someone shouted.

 

"Show us!" 

 

"Haha, maybe some other time! I'm not prepared." I laugh lightly.

 

"Alright and we're back here to teach you guys how to vote for this performance week!" Myungsoo started. "As you can see, we no longer give out stickers for performance week cause we've figure out a new way to make the whole voting process easier!"

 

"And it's all due to my clever suggestion!" I in earning slight laughter.

 

"And Sungjong's hardwork.." he added. "So everyone, I want you to take out your phone now..." he said.

 

"Wave it in the air! Does everyone have their phone out in their hand?" I asked.

 

"Ne!" 

 

"Alright, I want you guys to go on to Facebook and search for ..." Myungsoo started teaching them slowly. "So that's how you vote!" 

 

"Ne!"

 

"Please vote for me and Myungsoo oppa!!" I said, pointing to the both of us, "We're here teaching you guys while the rest is all taking a break in the room!"

 

"Yah yah, Hyuna-arh, go and prepare for your dance!" Sunggyu said, pulling me into the room. "Vote for me!!"

 

"Aniya!! Vote for Troublemaker!"

 

"Aniiii!! Vote for Infinite H!"

 

"Aniii!!" they said from the resting room.

 

"Arasso, we'll take 5 mins for you guys to vote before we start our dance!" Myungsoo said before walking off the stage.

 

Dance Performance~

Sungyeol and Myungsoo's performance
Pretend the lady in red is Myungsoo for Shy Boy

"Oh my gosh..." I laughed, gripping onto Hoya's arm when I watch them dance.

 

"They're definitely good at random dancing!" Sungjong laughed, holding onto his tummy. "Let's pair them up again next time, it'll help us to win easier...."

 

"Maybe the fans will like their dorkiness, you'll never know..." Woohyun said.

 

"We'll know when we see the vote!" Dongwoo laughed harder when the song changed to Shy Boy, "Oh my..." he started rolling on the floor.

 

"Dongwoo-arh, you'll dirty your clothes!" I laughed, pulling him onto his feet. "Ah, I have to change now..." I said when Sunggyu walked out of the bathroom.

hqdefault.jpg
It's hard to find something for Hoya to wear, so he's wearing what Hyunseung is wearing too.
I walked out, tugging the shorts and over to Hoya who passed me a mic, he changed earlier on. "C'mon, we have to introduce Woohyun and Sungjong's dance..." 

 

"Did I change that fast?" 

 

"Quite..." he answered as we walked on the stage. "How is Sungyeol and Myungsoo's performance?" he asked.

 

"Daebak!!"

 

"I'm glad you guys like it!" I said, smiling lightly. "Well, for the next pair, I'm jealous of him! He got those y dance move that I can't do!" I said, pouting lightly. "Is it very clear?" I laughed lightly.

 

"Let's put our hands together for Sungjong and Woohyun!" Hoya said before walking off the stage with me.

 

I wasn't able to find them dancing together so, it's indiviual's~

Woohyun & Sungjong 's performance

 

"That's two completely different dance style!" Myungsoo said as we walked up the stage.

 

"Why are the MCs for all of the stage?" I whine, turning to Hoya.

 

"Cause we're the last to perform... Well, can you guys guess who is the next dancers?" Hoya asked, turning to them with a smile.

 

"Me me me!!" I jumped slightly. "The haraboeji and and good dancer!" I said with a innocent look while facing the crowds earning laughter from them. "Ah, I wonder how their dance will look like!" 

 

"Let's welcome them now! Sunggyu and Dongwoo!" Hoya said before walking down with me, holding my hands lightly since I stumble a bit.

 

Sunggyu & Dongwoo 's performance

I can't find any decent of Sunggyu dancing alone... But here, you can pretend that Hoya is Sunggyu... Which is impossible in real life... \0/ And do you realise that we never have Dongwoo solo dance but he's dancing with Hoya...

 

"How did you guys enjoy the ious performance?" I heard Myungsoo asked.

 

"Well... The best is always the last! Let's welcome the best dancers, Hoya and Hyuna! Oh! Double H!" Sungyeol said, before walking off the stage.

 

Hyuna's solo + their dance together & Hoya's solo performance.

 

"The best of the best!" Sunggyu said, walking up to the stage. "You guys have 30 mins to chose the best dance and best vocals! Now it'll be the usual business and we'll reveal the winners at 5pm sharp!" he said.

 

"Hyuna unnie!! You're so y on stage!!"

 

"Hyuna!! Can I take a pic with you?"

 

"Hyuna noona!! Can I take a picture with you?"

 

"Hyuna unnie can you teach me how to dance?"

 

I got drowned in all the comments and quickly make my escape into the resting room when I finally finished doing their requests.

 

"You're a popular girl..." Myungsoo teased as he drink some water. "I'll do your shift so you can stay here..."

 

"Thank you!" I smile before sitting on the sofa, drying my sweats.

 

"It's 5!" Sunggyu said when we all gather on the stage.  "And I have the results of the winners!"

 

"The first will be the vocals and well..." Sunggyu started, "Hyuna will do the presentation for this!" he said, passing me the paper.

 

"Ah ne!" I nodded my head, taking over the paper. "Are you guys excited for the winner?" I said as I open the envelope. "Oh! No wonder you asked me to present this..." I said, glaring at Sunggyu. "Just like I guessed! It's Sunggyu and Woohyun oppa! Our two best vocals here!" I smile, clapping my hands.

 

"Alright, cause I know all the walkers here wanted to go home early and rest, I'll proceed fast into the winner for dance!" Sunggyu said, looking down at the paper. "Of course, it'll be our best dancers! Hyuna and Hoya!"

 

"Thank you!" I smile, bowing lightly.

 

"And the award for this Performance Week is.... A day off!" Woohyun said excitedly.

 

"And of course, like our usual tradition, the day after Performance Week will always be a day off for us. So this time round, the winners get two day off!"

 

"YAY!" we cheered loudly.

 

"And Performance Week will end her! Please make your way out so we can have a early rest for tonight!" Sungjong said, bowing lightly.

How did you guys enjoy this chapter? I workered really hard onm it! And the reason I type in two different chapters is due to the fact that it's kinda laggy once you type too much... -___- And it's really annoying... OTL Can you guess what's happening in the next chapter? Leave your comment below~! ^^ Annyeong~