Chapter 15

Winter Rose

I stretched lightly as the sun send light warm rays into the room through the slit that the curtain made. Finally a day where I can go around... I quickly showered before walking out quickly after grabbing my bag.

990ubt.jpg

I walked around the foreign neighbourhood, looking for the house. "Annyeonghaseyo..." I bowed when the owner of this house finally walked out of the house. "May I know if you guys know a girl call Choi Hyuna?" I asked the couple.
(I named Hyuna Choi cause Myungsoo have the surname Kim... And to me, it's kinda taboo to date with any guy with the same surname... So yeah... In this story, Hyuna is Choi!)

"Molla... I think you came to the wrong house..."

 

"Ah, arasso, mianhae..." I bowed lightly before walking down the street, kicking rocks out of the way sadly. It's just the first rejection and there's more to come...

 

"AH!"

 

I looked up to see a halmeoni sitting on the floor in front, rubbing her leg. "Halmeoni!" I said, running over to her and helping her up. "Gwenchanni?" I asked, helping her pick up the fruits that's rolling all over the place.

 

"Ah, kamshaminda!" she said, as I held the plastic bag for her.

 

"Ani, halmeoni, I will help you back!" I said, pushing her hand away lightly as she tried to get the plastic bag from my hand.

 

"How can I do that?" she asked as a small smile found its way to her lips.

 

"Halmeoni, just let me do it..." I said as we started walking back to her house. "Halmeoni, can I ask you a question?" I asked when we got to the house. I sat opposite, setting the glass of water in front of her as I rubbed her red ankle slowly.

 

"Ne?"

 

"Do you know this girl call Choi Hyuna?" I asked, hoping slightly.

 

"Ah! Hyuna! That little girl... She used to come over to my house all the time! But after that accident, she just became a changed person... But you can't blame her... She's all alone in the world with relatives wanting her for money..." she said sadly.

 

"Money?"

 

"Ne... Her parents is rich... The relatives all want the money... God know what they can do for it..." she sigh lightly.

 

"Do you know anything more about her?"

 

"Before she got into a accident, she's always with this guy when she comes over but after that accident, your aunt always have those guards around her for god knows what and that guy just disappear from her sight... He would come over sometime to my house and just hoping that he'll able to see her from a far..." he said.

 

"Do you happen to know who that guy is?"

 

"Ah, I forgot his name! But I remember I have a picture of it somewhere..."  she said, trying to look for it.

 

"Gwenchanna, halmeoni! I will come over some other day to look at it, take your time to look for it." I smile as I pick up my bag. "Do you have any doctor that you'll always go to?" I asked, "I'll have him to come over later..."

 

"If you walk straight from where I fall earlier on and turn left on the first turn, you'll be able to find him... Kamshaminda! But what's your name?"

 

"Hyuna inmida..." I smile, bowing lightly before leaving the house.

 

I was always with a guy? Who is he? I make my way to the doctors before going to my old school.

 

"Ah, Hyuna! You're back to visit!" the teacher said, walking out.

 

"Ne... I just returned from overseas and well, I'm curious about what I forgot..." I said, looking down, slightly embarrassed.

 

"Ah, but I can't help that much... Well, you were here only two weeks before the accident happened..." she started slowly.

 

"Than tell me about the first two week..."

 

"You were very quiet and you always carry this little notebook with you..." she gesture to the notebook with the head popping out from my bag.

 

"How are you sure it's this book?" I asked, looking up at her.

 

"It read 'The next time when you see a winter rose, would be the time where the two of us will meet once again' Don't it?"

 

"Ne..."

 

"You never allowed anyone to touch it, you will wear a ring round your neck, you would never let it go, and I always wonder why. You always look out of the window, not listening in class but you would still score really well... Do you have any secrets?"

 

"I'm listening!" I tried to defend for myself.

 

"Haha arasso! You always look like you're waiting for someone to come and you would always run out happily after the school end, cause you didn't have much friends, nobody really see where you've run off to... But after the accident, you just changed, you never look that happily anymore and you started talking like a lot..."

 

"Isn't it good?"

 

"But you look like you lost that life in your eyes... But after that you just kinda left..."

 

"Ah arasso... Do you have any idea which school I was in before I came over?"

 

"It'll need some time to check, I'll message you the school name when I find it..." she smile.

 

"Thank you... I shall make my leave now then..." I smile lightly before walking out.

 

"Always looking for someone? Could it be that guy? But why the sudden change of school?" I mutter to myself as I'm walking to the mall to get some lunch. "Ah mianhae!" I apologized when I bang into someone.

 

"Hyuna?"

 

"Myungsoo oppa?" I asked, looking up to see him as I rub my forehead in pain. "What are you doing here?"

 

"It's also a tradition where we buy stuff for the winner for dinner tonight... I guess Hoya didn't tell you?"

 

"Ani... I left the house early today, didn't get to see him..."

 

"Didn't he text you?" he asked as we started walking together.

 

"Ah! I haven't check my phone for like the whole day...' I said as I took out my phone to see all the missed calls and unread messages from Hoya. "Oh god!" I said when I look at my phone, quickly dailing for Hoya's number.

 

"Hyuna-arh! Where are you?" he answered the phone after the first ring with his voice filled with worries.

 

"Ah, I went out in the morning and I'm with Myungsoo oppa now..." I said.

 

"Ah about tonight."

 

"I know about it~ Myungsoo oppa told me about it~" I smile, "I'll see you tonight! Annyeong oppa~" I hang up.

 

"Do you know what the other are buying?"

 

"I'm in charge of buying it for the vocal team for this partner week..." he said, "We share the price, c'mon what do you want to buy?  Since you won for dance team, you'll only need to buy for vocal team!"

 

"Woohyun and Sunggyu... Do you guys buy jokes or actual present?"

 

Depends on what we can find, c'mon, we don't have all day..." he swing an arm over me as we walked around the store. "We're going over to Hoya's house for the party since you two live there..." he shrugged, "And the hyungs think it's a bad idea for you to travel at night..."

 

"Hmm... Let's buy couple clothes for them!" I joked when we pass by a couple store. He stopped in front of me suddenly, causing me to bang into him. "Ah oppa!" I whine, rubbing my nose.

 

"That's a good idea!" he said as he dragged me into the store. 

 

"Done with the present!" I laughed as we walked out of the store. 

seme_instructions_shirts-r1922142dbb1d4fuke_t_shirt-r2415b32af454432c93f9224d03a
 

We were going crazy finding some couple clothing for them so we decided to go to a nearby anime store for it and we found the perfect one~

Uke is a general term for a partner in a relationship who is predominantly bottom and/or submissive. The equivalent for top is Seme.

 

"The black one is for Woohyun..." we said when we finished wrapping it and writing Woohyun name on it. "The pink one is for Sunggyu!" 

 

After writing our name, we broke into laughters. "But wae! Why Sunggyu is the uke?" I giggles till I started tearing.

 

"Cause Woohyun have muscles and is stronger but Sunggyu is weaker..."

 

"Since we're done, let's go over to the house!" I smile, grabbing his hand as we started walking to the busstop area.