Chapter 24

Winter Rose

Myungsoo's Pov

I took a deep breath as I walked down the street leading to the cafe. I've even called Hoya to check if Hyuna's working today. No matter how hard, I just have to disappear from her sight.... From her life. I walked in while the boys are still cleaning up the place, making it decent to start the business. 

 

"You finally decided to turn up?" Sungyeol asked, walking over to me. "You punk." he scolded and grabbed my head in a neck lock. "This is your punishment for ditching us like this!"

 

"If for that little thing, this is what I have to suffer... I guess you might just kill me after I tell you the real reason why I'm here for..." I said, while struggling to get out of his grip. After we finished fooling around, we took a seat down at the circle table. Every single one of us present. "I have a news to say." I said, after a long moment of silence. I looked up, my dry lips lightly. "I'm leaving for Singapore tomorrow." The joking atmosphere that's still around seconds ago, changed into a moment of silence. Their shocked face is soon covered by their confused face.

 

"Wae? Why do you want to leave now?" Sunggyu asked after he found his voice back. "Wae?" he asked, trying to stay cool. "You've been rejecting the offer of promotion... Why accpet it now? Money? You need money? We can all talk about it and give you a rise if you want it!" his words got louder and louder.

 

"You'll understand it right?" I asked, looking straight at Hoya. He looked away from me and to the crowd.

 

"If that's what he want, shouldn't we support him? Didn't we say, we'll be brother that support each other?" he tried to help me. "Didn't we all agree that no matter how far one went, we'll always welcome him back with open arms?" his words seems to be making an effect on the boys as they nodded their head.

 

"How long will you be gone?" Woohyun asked, looking over at me.

 

"5 years." I replied, looking down guilty. "But I'll be back for the whatever celebrations you guys have! As long as you guys inform me a month earlier!" I said, glancing down at the clock. "Let today be my last day working with you guys." I smile, walking into the back room and changing into my uniform.

 

"We'll miss you Myungsoo... Telling us all of a sudden and we can't even prepare a farewell party for you!" Dongwoo said, kicking my lightly in the process. "You stupid kid. Tell us in advance next time too!" he scolded me.

 

"Maybe that's why I told you guys late... Having a farewell party would make it hard for me to leave..."

 

"Dude, that's why I want a farewell party!" Dongwoo said, smacking my head lightly. "Let's get working!" he said, walking out of the room right after the clock rang. 8am. Working start now!

 

I spent the day working and before I know it, it reached lunchtime. "I got it!" Hoya shouted suddenly when we're having lunch. "Let's have a farewell party here!" he said happily. "We have everything here anyway! Cake! Alcohol!"

 

"Why didn't I think of that!" Dongwoo shouted happily. "Guess, we'll able to see Myungsoo here next week!" he sang happily, skipping out of the room after finishing his lunch.

 

 

And just like this,  we ended up camping in the cafe till midnight, making sure all the customers left before closing the store and just fooling around in the back room. I ended up with cake all over my face and all of us are starting to say nonsense with some alcohol in our blood.

 

"Myungsoo ah~ Let's have a talk!" Hoya called, and dragged me out to the back alley without waiting for my response. "Why did you have to leave?" he asked, unable to stand up straight. "Can you just remind here like this? Away from Hyuna!" he shouted. "Why must you do this to the brothers? Breaking us up!" he gave me a light shove.

 

"Dude!" I shouted at me, as I struggle to stand properly. "I may have let you get her, it don't mean I don't love her anymore!" I shouted angrily. "It hurts to see her smile around you too. Letting you be her shelter when I'm supposed to be it?!" I shouted, shoving her. "Even if I don't leave for her, I have to at least leave for me!"

 

"Then why can't you just tell her the truth?!" he shouted back at me.

 

"Because I know who killed her parents! And who is the one that made her like this..." I whispered softly, sinking down onto the dirty floor. "You have no idea, how much I love her!" I shouted as tears ran down my face. "You better cherish her, or you'll get it from me! Ara?!" I let out a frustrated shout before making my way back into the room while dragging Hoya along.

 

A very short chapter~! Sorry for the long time I took to update! Finally half of the truth as to why Myungsoo have always refuses to admit that he's the guy that Hyuna has been looking for! And a new question for you guys!! Who is the one that Myungsoo mention? Who is the one that killed Hyuna's parents? Well, tell me who do you think is the one! :> Annyeong~!