Chapter 19

Winter Rose

New chapter after a long time! I'm really sorry! ><

 

I looked down at the hands that's rested on my knee. My head is rested on Hoya's shoulder as we travel back to the cafe to check on them. Something about it just don't feel right... Do you have that feeling when you're holding onto someone hand but it feel so wrong, like his hands is not made for you? Why? Why did I agree to dating him? I just thought... Maybe... Maybe because of him, I would forgot about this guy that I've been dying to look for.

 

There's a time where I hoped and prayed that Myungsoo is the guy... There's something about him... That's just... So... Familiar... Everything he do, his actions... The way he smelled... Yes, it's weird but there's just something about him that reminds of the guy that I used to like so much. 

 

"Hyuna-ah..." Hoya's voice shook me lightly. "We're reaching soon..." he brushed a piece of my hair away from my face. "Are you sleepy? Should we just go home?" he asked.

 

"No it's okay..." I smile, looking up at him. "Let's go and tell them the news!" I smile, holding up our intertwine hand. He nodded and smile brightly. I bit my cheeks lightly. Am I having cold feet? It's barely a day since I've dated him... No. I have to forget about the guy... Hoya is my new future. I can't do this anymore... "Ah oppa... Can we go home?" I asked, looking at him. 

 

"Oh okay?"

 

"Ask the boys to come over! I'll cook!" I smile. "It's a special occasion!" 

 

"Arasso!"

 

I quickly walked into the room, closing the door behind me. My eyes landed on the notebook. I sat in front of the table, flipping the paper, planning to throw it. But... My heart... It suddenly hurt so much...  I looked down at the paper and realise there's tears stain on it... Why... Why is this book having so much effect on me? It's just a notebook, why am I crying? I let out a breath, knocking on my head in annoyance. If you want to know it, why can't you just let me see it in my dreams?! Why must you do this to me?! I let out a scream of frustration, sobbing over the book.

 

"Hyuna?! Are you okay?" Hoya's worried voice called out, banging on the door a while later. "Hyuna! Open the door! Gwenchanni?!"

 

I moved over, drying my eyes quickly. "Ne?" I opened the door slightly, refusing him to see my puffy eyes.

 

"What happened?"

 

"Nothing... I don't feel too well suddenly..."

 

"Ah, I'll have the boys come over some other day then... Take a good rest." 

 

"Ne, thanks." I nodded my head before closing the door quickly. I knew he's still outside for a while as I didn't hear him move. He's trying to leave quietly but the creaking sound that the stairs made, gave him out. 

 

7:18

 

It won't hurt to have a early night...

 

Hoya's P.O.V

Myungsoo... Just what do you want? She's crying... Before I left, I spot a notebook on the table, with tears stained on it. She's trying to hide her eyes but her blocked voice gave her off. I knew she cried. There's some purple handwriting on it but 
I just made it out...

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Myungsoo answered a little later.

 

"Can you come later?"

 

"Wae?"

 

"I have some questions."

 

"Ne. I gotta go... I'm still working."

 

I laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling blankly. Soon, 12midnight came. I sat in front of the desk after taking a shower and dinner. 

 

"Hoya! Myungsoo is here!" I heard umma's voice called out. "He's asking you to go out... He said he have lesson tomorrow and that he can't stay long."

 

"Ne..."I answered, walking out to see him standing outside of the door. "Come in..." I wave for him. He gave a curious look before entering and closing the door behind him as if knowing that Hyuna is not suppose to hear this conversation. "I confessed to her today." I said, he response with his eyes widening so big that it looked like it can bulge out of the socket. "She agrees to it.. But earlier on, she's crying..."

 

"W...Wae?"

 

"Over a notebook with purple hand-" I watched as Myungsoo took in a sharp breath. "I couldn't see the words but I'm sure you know the answer to it."

 

"It's our promise... The next time when you see a winter rose, would be the time where the two of us would meet again." he said softly. "So she still kept it huh..." he added softly. "I have to go... Just, try to make her forget about it alright... I have lesson tomorrow at 6... But Sunggyu hyung keep making me stay to clean up..." he said before quickly walking out.

 

Just what kind of story do they have? Why is like everything they do so romantic? 

 

Sorry it's such a short update! >< But I'm having exams soon... T^T And I thought that it won't be nice for me to be gone for like more than a month... Sorry! ><