Epilogue

Winter Rose

It's been months sine we've gotten together... Today, we're celebrating our 200 days~ was walking down the road with Myungsoo, hand in hand. "Myungsoo ah... Can I ask you something?" I asked, looking up at him. He looked down shocked as my sudden seriousness but nodded his head for me to continue. "My parents death..." I trailed off.

 

"Didn't your aunt told you what happened already?" he asked, pulling me closer to him. "And my dear lady, where are we going to? We've been walking for so long and you just refuses to tell me where we're going..." he whine slightly, squeezing my side lightly.

 

"Ah!" I squirm in his arms, smacking his arms lightly when he smile brightly at me. "That night, aunt is slightly drunk and so am I... There's times where her words don't make sense and there's times where... I'm just drunk..." I said, looking up at him. "Tell meeee!~" I whine, wrapping my arms around his waist.

 

He chuckled softly, looking down at me for a moment before speaking softly. "Do you know how your parents died?" he asked softly. "Ah, that's a stupid question..." he said after I gave him a 'what' face. "The car accident, it could be avoided... But the brake wasn't working... As you can see your aunt managed to stop the people from fixing it... And your dad thought that the car is fixed..."

 

"Okay, so that's how my parents died... Car crash due to the fact that the brake isn't working but why?" 

 

"You remember your grandfather right? You're the only granddaughter he have, so he'll always pamper you... And there's a period where he's making the will... He's going to leave 50% you... The family is okay with it but your aunt... She wanted more money..."

 

"But how do you know?" I asked softly.

 

"There's this time when you're sick... I went over to visit you and I happen to see your aunt quarrelling with your parents and grandfather..." he replied softly. "That's why they changed your school... They didn't want me to tell you anything so I decided to not allow us to meet that much..."

 

"Why must money mean so much to so many people..." I said in a defeated tone when I stopped suddenly. "We reached!" I smile brightly, pointing at a cafe. "We took a picture here before as a couple! Let's do it for our 200 days celebration!" I smile, dragging him in.

 

We were sitting at the beside the window when I spotted someone familiar. "Ah my teacher!" I called, when I saw her walking in. "Teacher!" I called out, waving my hand beside me, Myungsoo widen his eyes and looked away kinda guilty way. "What's wrong?" I asked.

 

"Ah Hyuna! Did you went to the school?" Teacher asked, walking over to me when Myungsoo hide his face with his hand.

 

"School? You've send me the school name?" I asked in a weird tone. How come I didn't receive it? I looked up at the teacher who is wearing a weird face. "Ah, thanks teacher... I found him already..." I smile brightly as I gestured to Myungsoo. 

 

"I'm glad you're happy.." she returned my smile. "I have to go.." she pointed at the male friend whom she came with before walking off.

 

"Kim Myungsoo... Do you happen to have anything to do with me not receiving that message?" I asked, looking down at him. 

 

He gave me a smile, "By the way, winter rose is not a good password plus the fact that the wallpaper is also winter rose." he added. "Mianhae..." he decided to go the ageyo way when I looked away from him. "Turn around..." he said softly. I laughed lightly and gave in, turning to him slowly and only to have his lips crashed onto mine. He pulled back slowly, "I don't have to do things that deleting your message anymore... I only did it to hide the truth..."

 

"So what... Are you trying to pass a hidden message that kinda say you'll never lie again?" I lightly. He laughed lightly and kissed me softly again. "This time, we're going to take a good picture!" I said, holding my phone. "So if I ever lose you again, I will still remember how we look like!" I smile brightly.

 

This time, the picture is taken perfectly. None of us is cut off. I looked up at him happily. I finally find him and I'm never letting go... Then again, I've never really let go... He caught me looking but brush it off lightly by planting a soft kiss on my lips.