Chapter 5

Winter Rose

"Hyuna unnie!! You're really good at dancing!!! Even better than BoA!!" I heard one of the girls squeak as I walked around, clearing the used table.

 

"Aniya~!" I smile, waving shyly. "How can I be compare to BoA unnie!" I asked, smiling lightly as I walked off to the back to throw the rubbish away.

 

"Unnie!! Take a picture with us!!" one of the girls said, running over to grab me. I smile likely as I pose with them and suddenly I got surrounded by all the high school boys.

 

"People! It's Hyuna's first day! You'll scare her away!" Woohyun said, saving me away from the crowd. "Yah, if you guys do this again, I'll let Hyuna stay in the kitchen for the rest of the day!" he threatened them as he pulled me away from the crowd.

 

"Thanks oppa!" I smile, skipping to the counter.  "Sungjong oppa, I'll work with you today~!" I sang as he looked up from the register box. "You'll go make the coffee and I'll take the orders~!" I smile.

 

We walked half way through the day and around 2pm where all the customers disappeared, a tall guy walked in, looking around. "Sorry, I'm late."

 

"Gewnchanna~ We're saving the best highlight of the day for the last!" Sungyeol said, swinging an arm over him. "Come and meet our new member of the family!"

 

"What a new member without telling me? Again?!" he asked in a annoyed voice as Sungyeol pulled him over to me.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo Choi Hyuna imnida!" I smile, bowing lightly.

 

His face hardened as soon as he saw me. "Who got this girl?"

 

"Hoya..."

 

"No wonder." he said, walking to the locker room. I looked at him as he closed the door hardly before looking down at me than back to Hoya with a puzzled face.

 

"That punk. What have gotten into his head to treat a girl like this?" Woohyun said angrily. "Hyuna, ignore him, he's just having his once a month." he said, trying to lighten the mood.

 

I nodded my head, even though he said that the guy, which I guess is Myungsoo, doesn't mean it... But still.. "Do you guys want to eat anything?" I asked, as I took off the apron, placing it on the chair.

 

"Hyuna, are you okay?" I heard them asked in a worried tone. I shook my head and walked out of the cafe quickly to avoid more questions. "Hyuna!" I heard someone chased after me. "Hyuna!" a hand wrapped around my wrist.

 

"I'm fine... I just want to grab something to eat, I'm hungry..." I lied, pulling my hand free from his grip.

 

"I'll go with you, you're not familiar to this area yet, umma would kill me if something goes wrong." he said, following behind me.
 

"Thanks." I said softly. My head hurts a lot... When Myungsoo walked past me, there's a scent on him that's very familiar, there's something tugging at the back of my head, almost begging me to remembered. But I... I just can't do it. "You know that I'm really okay right?" I asked, looking over at him. "I'm just hungry and in need of rice." I nodded my head lightly.

 

"Shall we prank Myungsoo?" Hoya asked as we walked out of the fast food shop.

 

"Huh? How?" I asked with a puzzled face as he pulled me into a corner, taking out a cheeseburger.

 

"Pass me the chili sauce.." he said as he took the meat out and transfer it into another burger. I looked at him weirdly but did as told, I watched it as I finally realised what he's trying to do. He's squeezing all the chili sauce on it to make it look like the meat is in there. "Done." he smile as he wrapped it back and placed it in. "Let's be careful to not get it." he smile before leading the way back to the cafe.

 

"You guys went all the way for burgers? We can just call to order for it!' Woohyun said as he took it from my hand.

 

"But I need to know the surrounding!" I said as I hand out the burger, forgetting about the prank.

 

"Ah!" I heard someone shout out as I pass a burger to Myungsoo slowly. I turned around to see Hoya sticking his tongue out. "I just bit my tongue." he said and took his burger away from the members. I looked at him for a moment before I started laughing lightly.

 

I took a bottle of cold water and walked out to the patio where he's sitting. "Gwenchanni? Judging on how much of chili sauce you put on it, it should hurt a lot..." I said, passing the bottle of water to him. Instead of drinking like he's supposed to, he stick his tongue onto the cold surface. "After you finished eating, go back in, they want to run through the dance." I said, setting the last burger beside him as I walked in.

 

"How is his tongue?" Woohyun asked, laughing slightly at his dongsae lies.

 

 

"And to end the day, we've kept his highlight as a secret, but well... We're perform with Hyuna for our last song!" Dongwoo said before starting the song and running over to us and getting into his position. We perfomed 'Paradise'.

 

"Thank you for all that come to our reopen! And remembered performance is on...!" Hoya said, holding the mic out to the people and a hand to his ear.

 

"Saturday!"

 

"Ne!" he said. "Let's have Hyuna, our new member to end the night!" he said, passing me the phone and almost immediately all the high pitch scream is replaced by  the low screams that the fanboys have.

 

"Ah... I'm not sure what to say..." I said slowly. "Thank you for giving me a chance to join this family! Let us walk down the remaining road together!" I smile, bowing lightly before rising up and waving my hands lightly as we all pose for them to take pictures.

 

"Hyuna and I is going this way." Hoya said as we finally close the shop.

 

"Arasso! Myungsoo, tomorrow is your turn to open the shop." Sunggyu said, tossing a key in Myungsoo's direction. "We're going this way." he said, walking away with Woohyun leaving Dongwoo and Sungjong to walk off in a awkward manner while Sungyeol left with Myungsoo.

 

"What's with Myungsoo?" I puffed out my cheeks, deep in thoughts as I followed Hoya blindly. "Ah!" I let out a soft oof as I bang into Hoya's back. "Boya?" I asked, rubbing my forehead in pain.

 

"The bus is here."

 

The ride bus home is rather quiet, I mean Hoya just dozed off half way through, resting his head on my shoulder. "8am tomorrow!" Hoya shouted before I closed the door.

 

I sat in front of my notebook after taking a shower. "Who are you? Kim Myungsoo?" I asked as I flipped through the book, thinking back to earlier on where I caught on that familiar smell. Ah... It could just be the cologne. 

 

~Myungsoo's P.o.V~

I watched as her shadows got smaller, leaving with Hoya. "Myungsoo, what's wrong with you? It's so different to see you treat a girl like this!"

 

"Like how?" I asked, rolling my eyes to show how BIG my interest is.

 

"Mean?"

 

Mianhae, Hyuna... I don't want to do this too... But... Isn't it better when you're ignorant to everything? "Am I supposed to treat every girl kind?"

 

"That's what a gentleman do!"

 

"But she don't look like a lady to me." I said coldly.

 

"Yah! What did she did in her ious life to deserve this?!"

 

Nothing... But... I just have my reason... "I'm going, I'm tired." I said to him before walking off.

 

"You're a crazy guy Kim Myungsoo!" he shouted loudly.

 

I tried my best to write it~! It's really late here for me and I still have lesson tomorrow, but are you happy that I managed to upload it? :D I hope you are! What do you think of Myungsoo's p.o.v? What history do they have before? Do you want to make a guess? :D Comment and tell me~!