Chapter 21

Winter Rose

"Oppa..." I tug on his warm jacket. We were out from noon till now, 8pm. And we're just making our way back home. He turned over to look at me with a curious face. "I'm tired..." I pushed out my bottom lips as I pulled him to a stop. He turned to look at me fully, his hands tugged intp his jacket. Giving me a look, he turned his back to me, taking off his bag which he pushed roughly to me before bending his knees for me.

 

"Hurry... You only have this chance." he said as I swing the bag over. I nodded my head to myself and hopped onto his back. He lose his balance for a while as he tried to get adjust to my weight. "You should cut down on eating. Like a lot..." he said in a joking tone as we started walking to the subway.

 

"Hey!" I called out, whacking the back of his head lightly. I rested my head lightly on his shoulder, slowly drifting off to sleep.

 

Myungsoo's POV

I felt her difing off to sleep lightly, it'll be impossible to take the bus with her like this. I was walking back slowly when I suddenly hear her speaking. "Oppa, do you know why I date Sunggyu?"

 

"Wae?" I asked her softly.

 

"Cause I thought... Just thought that maybe that I'll forget about the guy, but it won't work... It's so painful to do that... It hurts more now..."

 

"What are you going to do about it?" I asked, looking over at her.

 

"Molla... Do you know what I found at the cafe earlier on? A picture of him!" she whine, I stiffen slightly. She found a picture?.. "But his face is cutted off!" she shouted angrily suddenly. "That's my only chance to find him! But I can't!"

 

"Hyuna... Why must you find him?" I asked after clearing my throat for a while.

 

"After the accident, I've never understand happiness or bliss... Or the idea of being loved. Yes, my aunt loves me a lot... But that's not what I want... Her love... Is just so empty..." she whimpered onto my skin and I could feel warm liquid running down my neck. I stopped in my tracks slowly, turning my head to her. "That promise... It makes me feel warm, but I can't find him..."

 

I opened my mouth to speak, but quickly shut it up again. I felt her body stop sniffing and slowly the breathing turned slow and deep. She fell asleep after all the crying. It's almost midnight and reaching her house would be another hour or so... I debated for a moment before turning left to my house.

 

Angel... That's what she is when she's asleep... I looked at her peaceful face as she laid asleep on my bed. Tears stains are visible but she still look as pretty as ever. I guess that's what love do to you huh? Letting you think that your partner is the prettiest even if she look bad... Letting you wish that you can feel all the pain so that she doesn't have to go through it... I reached out, touching her face lightly. It's been years since I can do this... Hyun... Do you know how hard it is for me? To pretend that you're not the one when all the time... I love you so dearly much...

 

Hoya's P.O.V

I sat the foot of the stairs, there's a girl walking up from a distance, but it's not Hyuna. Where are you? I held the phone tightly in my hand. You stupid girl. If you're feeling uncomfortable, you could've tell me! Instead of leaving till now... It's already midnight... Where are you?

 

"Hoya, come in... It's cold outside..." Umma called from the window. "You can wait here, you still can see her from her." she added when she realises that I'm not going to move from my position.

 

My phone vibrated in my hand. Please let it be Hyuna. I prayed hard, looking down at it. Myungsoo. "Yeoboseyo?" I asked roughly, wanting to hang up quickly. What if Hyuna is calling me for help now?

 

"Hyuna is at my house. " he said softly but in a tired tone.

 

"Let's meet tomorrow."

 

"Ara." with that, he hang up on me. 

 

"AH!" I shouted, throwing my phone against the wall. Wae?! Why must she do this to me? I felt tears leaking out with me knowing. Why are you still resisting me? What does Myungsoo have that I don't? 

 

It's a pretty short chapter, I'm sorry~ And it's slowly reaching to the point where Hyuna will find out the truth... Thank you for everyone who have been reading this story despite my lack of updates... I don't think I can bear to end this story... 

tumblr_m7c8epsuDs1qegr3po2_250.gif

tumblr_mc7vt5unUB1r4w9s2o1_500.gif

tumblr_mhlf1lbrAT1r2mivjo3_250.gif

I feel like a sadist for putting gifs of them crying... >< But I'll be like them if this hits the last chapter... :( Even though Myungsoo is all sweaty, he still look really good! Notice Dongwoo's serious face in Hoya's gif! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!