Chapter 4

Winter Rose


Hyuna are you ready?!" I heard Hoya shouted from the ground level. I check myself in the mirror again before running down the stairs. "You look pretty today..." he compliment as we walked down the road. 

we4m6ewa6mew76awe4m61.jpg

"I'm super nervous!" I said as I played with my bracelet.

 

"Of what?"

 

"What if they hate me? I heard from Sungjong that they're mostly girls! Girls get jealous easily!" I rambled on and on as Hoya nodded his head and eventually covered my mouth with his hand. "Boya?" I said against his hand.

 

"Stop talking and just relax." he said, reaching to my bag and grab my phone out. "Put it on and get used to the beat instead of failing when you're performing."

 

I nodded my head as I plugged in my earplugs, listening to Attention and repeating it over and over again and without knowing, we're already reaching.

 

"C'mon, go and practice the dance," Hoya said, pushing to the stage as Dongwoo played Attention through the loud speaker.  I practiced the dance over and over again till they walked over and stopped the dance. "Go dry your sweats, and touch up slightly, we're letting them in one hour~" Hoya said as he toss me a towel.

 

"Ne..." I said, walking over to the resting room? I dried my sweats as I looked out of the window, all of them are girls... What if they're like the jealous type of fans? Oh god.

 

"Hyuna, get ready!" I heard Sunggyu shouted from the front.

 

"Ne!" I responded as I walked over to them, standing beside them.

 

"How are you guys doing?" I heard Sungyeol asked through the mic and he's responded by a loud scream. "Hmmm... I'm doing good too! We have a susprise for you guys... Do you want to know what it is?" he asked and Woohyun nudged me and lead me to the side. I could see Sungyeol standing in front of a group of girls on a platform, as to what we call a stage. 

 

"Ehh! I don't think you guys want to know..." Hoya said and he's responded by a loud scream. "Arasso! Now, let us welcome our newest and first female member that just joined our family , Choi Hyuna!" he shouted and I could hear Attention playing and I quickly walked up the stage dancing. I was afriad that they wouldn't welcome me but instead, they're cheering out for me as I dance.

 

"Good job, Hyuna!" the boys said, walking on stage. "I see you guys like her!"

 

"NEEE!"

 

"Good! She's afraid that you guys would hate her! But I told her, our fans isn't like this, they're mature fans! Am I right?" Hoya asked, smiling lightly as someone passed me a mic.

 

"Annyeonghaesyo! Choi Hyuna imnida!" I bowed lightly.

 

"Boya?" Sungjong asked, looking at a person that just shouted. "Myungsoo? Ah! He's busy recently, so he won't be coming till later... Are you guys upset? But you still have us!" he wink lightly.

 

SORRY IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER! I've been busy recently! >< And I have lesson later but I just wanted to upload something for you guys! ><

 

tumblr_lv2d51ucOh1qi6zcb.gif

tumblr_lxt87rvR0J1r18uhgo4_r2_250.gif

tumblr_m0z4sz11Jz1ql4kn4o4_250.gif

001za808.gif

tumblr_lt3v29X5Fh1r1dlqwo1_500.gif

tumblr_mfi4ioRXgf1r3e6cpo1_500.gif

This is me, making up by spaming gifs! I'll try to upload soon! Annyeong~! <3