Chapter 6

Winter Rose

"What day is it today?!" Woohyun shouted cutely when we reached the cafe. 

tumblr_mm771hEe841qiuxrdo1_500.jpg

Hyuna is wearing that^

"Why is the shop not open today?" I asked, scratching my head lightly as I looked at them confused. It's been around 3 month since I've started working with them. And no, I have not met Myungsoo. Cause we worked by days? He usually work on the odd day but Hoya worked on the even day so I kinda just follow Hoya. "Eh?" my eyes landed on a cold looking Myungsoo as he looked around uninterested.

 

"Hyuna-ah, do you know what day is it today?" Sunggyu asked, smiling lightly. I shook my head lightly as I looked at their happy faces. "It's your 100 days with us!" he smile, as they clapped their hands.

 

"And ever since you joined, you've made a lot of male customers come to our shop, letting us earn more income~ So today to celebrate it, we'll be bringing you out to amusement park!" Woohyun smiled.

 

"Ehhh~ So if I didn't get the male customers to come, you guys won't be celebrating 100 days for me?" I asked.

 

"We will, just not at amusement park!" they smile cheekily. "Gaja~! Early bird is good!" they said as we walked over to the subway.

 

'It's been so long since I'm here!" I said happily when we finally reach Lotte World after like an hour long of ride.

 

"Well... What do you want to play first?" Dongwoo asked as we entered the gates after buying the tickets.

 

"Roller coaster!!" I squeak happily. We were running around playing happily when suddenly stupid Gyu oppa wanted a deal.

 

"Let's do a deal!" he smile excitedly, stopping in front of the haunted house. "Hyuna is totally going in, let us play a game and see who will enter with her!" he said.

 

"What do you have in mind?" Hoya asked, looking over at him.

 

"Let's play a easy game as it won't be too long. Scissors paper stone." he said and the guys immediately huddle together, pushing me out of the little circle that they created. "Oh! So the lucky guy is Myungsoo!" he said, pushing Myungsoo over to me.

 

We walked over to the queue while they ran off for ice cream. I looked around to spot that they're gone, "Why don't we just pretend that we went in?" I suggested to him, looking up at him carefully.

 

"Gwenchanna, I lost anyway." he said, jerking my hand as we walked into the haunted house.

 

"But you might suffer... The other time, I went into the haunted house with my friends back in USA, they came out with a bruises all over there face." I bit my lips as I looked down. Suddenly, I heard someone scream from afar, I jumped at least 3 inches into the air before grabbing onto Myungsoo's arm. "Yah..." I let out a whine as I felt him chuckling at my reaction.

 

"C'mom, they're all humans, not ghost, what's so scary about it?" he asked, stuffing his hand into his pockets, letting me held onto to his arm.

 

"Jump scares!" I suddenly felt a gush of cold wind slapping across my face and more people started screaming which cause me to scream, turning into Myungsoo's arms. My hand tighten around his neck as I stuffed my face into his neck without knowing.

 

"We're out." he patted my back lightly as we finally made it out. "Are you okay?" he asked when I removed myself off of him. I sat on the bench, rubbing my eyes slightly. "Are you crying?" he asked, squatting in front of me. I looked up at him, pushing my hair behind to reveal my slight puffy eyes. He let out a loud breath as he took out a tissue, patting my eyes dry. "Don't rub it. Your contacts might move..." he said, placing the tissue in my hand.

 

"How do you know that I'm wearing contacts? I didn't even tell you guys.." I asked, patting my eyes as I looked up at him.

 

I watched him stopped for a moment before blinking twice and speaking again. "Just a lucky guess..." He said, standing up and avoiding my gaze. "Let's run away and let them be worried!" he said. "Where do you want to go?"

 

"The zoo area!!" I squeak before pulling him along. "They're there!" I said, stepping back into him, stepping on a stone like thing, when I spot them at the entrance.

 

"Here, this way." he pulled me back into a crowded area, letting them cover us before running off to the Zoo. "Do you think they saw us?" he asked after we got into a bus for the ride.

 

"Nope!" I smile as I sat near the window. "Omo! A lion!!" I pointed out happily as the driver started driving in. "Annyeong!" I wave as the driver stopped the car as the lion is directly in front of us.

 

~Myungsoo's POV~

I suddenly heard more screaming and cold winds blowing to us in our direction followed by Hyuna screaming, and tightening her arms around my neck. I could feel her crying as the tears run down my neck. I continued walking out with her, placing my hand behind her back, smoothing her quietly.

 

"We're out..." I patted her back lightly as she pulled back, moving over to sit on the bench, rubbing her eyes lightly looking downwards. "Are you okay?" I asked, walking over to her. Of course she's not okay! Out of all the things on Earth, her number 1 fears is ghost or haunted stuff! I cursed at myself. "Are you crying?" I squatted  in front of her, taking a tissue out from my pocket and patting her eyes dry. "Don't rub it, your contacts will move." I said, placing the tissue in her hand.

 

"How do you know that I'm wearing contacts? I didn't even tell you guys..." she said, looking at me with her curious eyes as she patted it dry.

 

"Ah..." I muttered. . "Just a lucky guess!" I lied, standing up to avoid her gaze. "Let's run away and let them be worried!" I said. "Where do you want to go?" I turned to her.

 

"The zoo area!" she squeak, pulling me along. "They're there!" she stopped suddenly and moving back stepping on my feet lightly. And she didn't even realise... Just like old times, she must have thought that she stepped on a stone.

 

I looked around to spot a crowded area at the back. "Here, this way." I held her hand before running towards them, letting them cover us as we run off to the zoo area. "Do you think they saw us?" I asked,  as we entered the mini bus.

 

"Nope!" she smile happily, sitting beside the window as I sat beside her. "Omo! A lion!" she smiled, happily, pointing at the window like a little kid. "Annyeong!" she wave her hand lightly as the driver stopped the car in front of the lion. She started taking pictures and suddenly she turned to me. "Oppa! Let's take a picture!" she smile, holding her phone out.

 

I smile lightly as she posed for the camera. "Where to go next?" I asked, as  we got off the bus.

 

"Molla... Let's just walk around..." she said, linking her arms with mine as we started walking around, looking here and there.

 

Okay~ I uploaded~! Since I'm like some of you guys, I kept writing about Hoya and Hyuna moments that I'm starting to like Hoya when this is a Myungsoo and Hyuna's fanfic, I decided to dedicate this chapter for our Myungsoo and Hyuna!~ What do you think about it? Is it cute? Comment below and tell me about it~! :D Any scenes that you guys might want me to add in? Comment and tell me~! Annyeong~!