Chapter 11

Winter Rose

Hoya's P.O.V
I watched as she walked up the stairs tiredly, making sure she closed her door before heading inside the house quietly. Since it's already late, almost everyone is asleep. I took a shower before laying flat on my bed, staring at the ceiling blankly. What is up with me? There's a tingling feeling inside me when I saw Hyuna burying her face in Myungsoo's chest... I'm closer to her, shouldn't she feel closer to me and safer with me? But why Myungsoo? Ugh. I plug in my ear piece as I stare out of the window, enjoying the light breeze.

 

Myungsoo's P.O.V
"Why are you so protective towards Hyuna?" Sungyeol asked when we're walking home. "Do you like her or something? I think Hoya hyung like her."

 

"Are you crazy?" I asked, looking over at him as if he's crazy. "Why would you think that Hoya hyung like her?" I asked, keeping my face straight and hard.

 

"Cause he got jealous when he saw Hyuna hugging you..." he shrugged, "Do you not notice other people?"

 

"Hmm?" I nodded my head tiredly. "And you know he's jealous?"

 

"Please, I study people." he said, while I turned to him with a straight and bored face. "C'mon! I do a rather good job at it!"

 

"Yeah right." I said as we walked into the resident area. "Yah, I'll see you tomorrow." I said walking off in the opposite direction of his.

 

I looked up at the star filled sky as the cool wind blew. Hyuna-arh, do you know how hard it is for me to hide around you? I can't let you find out about the past, some stuff are just better off unknown. But why... Why must you come back? Did you know that your aunt did something wrong? Why can't you just leave?

 

"Myungsoo! Where are you walking off too?" I heard umma's voice shouted.

 

I turned around only to notice that I've over walk  from the house. "Something is on mind..." I said before running back and up the steps and into the house.

 

Hyuna's P.O.V
I sat in front of my diary before I started writing for  today.

 

 

 

 

What is this feeling? Whenever I'm with Myungsoo, why do I always have this weird feeling? I hate it. The oppa scared me today! And the first person I cried to is Myungsoo... Why him? I'm suppose to be closer to Hoya but why do I always feel safer around Myungsoo? So many why but there's only one answer. When can I get the answer? My head's been hurting a lot lately... I've came back to Seoul in hope to find the missing puzzle in my head but I'm been so caught up with this work... Ah... I hope I can get some free time to find it now...

 

"Hyuna-arh!" I hear Hoya's voice called out.

 

"Huh?" I looked up sleepy. Oh crap, I fell asleep when I was writing my diary. "Ne?" I called back, pushing my hair away from my face and walking over to the door.

 

"It's going to be 7 soon, we have to reach by 7:30..." he said, peeking through the tiny hole that I've made.

 

"Ah! I will be fast!" I said before running into the toilet to wash up.
h.jpg
 


I quickly run out of the door to bang into Hoya. "Let's go!" I smile, grabbing his hand before we started running.

 

"You guys are late!" Sunggyu said when we're walking into the cafe around 7:45am. We're 15 minutes late.

 

"It was me..." I said, sitting on the empty chair. "I couldn't sleep cause I was too scared..." I said, looking down.

 

"Mianhae..." they apologised before turning back to the box. "Let's get our partnering done!"

 

Sungyeol - Myungsoo
Woohyun - Sungjong
Sunggyu  - Dongwoo

And yay! Me and Hoya! "Yay~" I squeak happily, hugging Hoya when we both pulled out the blue ball.

 

"40mins to think of what to do! We're opening at 8:30 am today!" Sunggyu said before settling down with Dongwoo.

 

 

I went out to the patio with Hoya while Sungyeol and Myungsoo hog the other side. 

"How about we both have a solo dance before joining up together?" I asked, turning over to look at him.

 

"Alright... Sounds good... So let's get out dance together fix first..." Hoya suggested.

 

"Let's go inside to prepare!" I smile as we walked into the resting area.