Chapter 17

Winter Rose

I'm sorry for my lack of post lately, I have a lot of things happening right now and I'm really tired... But on to the story~

"What is this!" Sunggyu and Woohyun asked, looking at the shirts. "Do we look gay to you?"

 

"Yes!" I giggles slightly as they took the seat. "And you guys are holding it wrongly... Woohyun gets the sme while Sunggyu gets the uke!" I swap it from their hand.

 

"What! I'm at the bottom?!"

 

"Neeee~" I sang.

 

"Here's your gift~!" they said, passing me and Hoya the box. "We got the same sweater for you two so I don't know maybe you guys can wear it and perform?" they asked.

"What is it?" I asked, opening the box. "Omo! It look so good!" I held up the sweater.

i7s200.jpg

54683-hyuna-workout-outfit.jpg

"It look good on you guys!" they said when we slip on the sweater.

 

"Yay! Thank you oppa!" I smile, reaching over and giving them a hug.

 

"Ah, Hyuna-ah, where did you went this morning?"

 

"You guys know that I lost my memories right?" I asked, looking at them as I munch on the cake. "I went to my old house to try to remember something... Than I went over to the school..." I said, looking over at my phone. "The teacher tell me that she'll try to find my old school and let me make a trip there!"

 

"Old school?"

 

"I changed school like 2 weeks before the accident happened..." I trailed off, as I munched on the food. 

 

"I believe you'll be able to find it..." they smile, patting my shoulder.

 

We started playing some games, looking down at my watch, 11pm. "I'm going up to shower before coming down!" I smile, before walking out.

*Myungsoo's P.o.V*

I watched as she disappeared through the door as the rest started eating and playing. I turned to them, absently landing my eyes on her seat. Oh, she left her phone here... "Myungsoo pali! Help me!!" I heard Sungyeol yelled as he hold Sunggyu down. 

 

Hoya walked over and held him down as I watched them tiredly. Suddenly Hyuna's phone vibrated slightly. My curiosity got me and I pressed it lightly to see the message.

 

"It's Lee Hyukjae High School! Good luck Hyuna-ah! :)"

 

Andwae, she can't find out... It'll hurt you more... I bit my lips lightly, looking away slightly as I debated on what to do. My fingers went over the lock screen. Password? ... Winter rose... I typed down after much hesitation and it unlocked with a beep. I quietly deleted the messgae.

 

"What are you doing?" Hoya asked, moving over to me.

 

"I thought I heard her phone vibrated..." I coughed slightly as I thought of a lie. "I guess I'm too tired..." I replied, rubbing my eyes.

 

"The sweater fit really well!" I heard her voice called out cheerfully, as she walked into the room, clad in her new sweater. 

 

Hyuna-arh, you're happy now just embrace it and forget the past... No matter how hard, I'll never let you find out about the hurtful past... At least she took care of you... Just stop... 

 

*Hoya's P.O.V*

My grip on Sunggyu loosen slightly as I watched Myungsoo's face turned into a frown right after Hyuna's phone vibrated. He typed something on the phone... Password... Hyuna's have password on her phone. My eyes widen when I saw the phone unlocked with a beep, he don't even know Hyuna better than me how did he... His face soon relax after a while..

 

"What are you doing?" I asked, moving over to him.

 

He looked up at me shocked before coughing slightly, "I thought I heard her phone vibrated," Myungsoo-arh, I know you too well to know that this is a lie.... You're avioding my eyes... "I'm guess I'm too tired..." he added, rubbing his eyes.

 

I opened my mouth to speak but Hyuna's cheerful voice cutted me. "The sweater fit really well!" she called out cheerfully, walking into the room in her new sweater. Or rather, our first couple wear.

 

I looked down at Myungsoo whose's face is unreadable, a pained look passed his eyes and it disappear almost within a blink of an eye. I then looked at the phone, just what is he trying to hide?

 

The Next Day~

I stood from a far as I watched Hyuna eyeing her phone sadly, just what did Myungsoo deleted yesterday? "Myungsoo-arh, let's have a talk." I told him, grabbing him to the back alley.

 

"Ne?" he asked, looking up at me. 

 

"What did you deleted from Hyuna's phone?" I asked.

 

"What? I did nothing!" he lied.

 

"Yah, I'm with you for a long time, I know when you're lying and when you're not... This is a lie... What did you do? What are you trying to hide?"

 

"I have my reason and I can't tell you."

 

"What do you mean?" I shouted, grabbing his collar, "What did you delete?!" 

 

 

"I DID NOTHING. IF YOU WISH TO PROTECT HER, JUST LET IT OFF." he shouted angrily, pushing me aside and trying to walk into the kitchen.

 

"You're not leaving unless you tell me the truth." I shouted, pulling him back which lead him to punch me.

 

"IT'S BETTER THIS WAY ONLY A FEW PEOPLE KNOWING."

 

"I DON'T GET IT." I shouted as I punched him.

 

"YOU NEVER WILL." he shouted back and suddenly we're up at each other throat's, punching the hell out of each other.

 

"If I don't, you can explain till I do!"

 

"Believe me. It's better if she never know anything about her past. If you want to protect her and this, let it off. The past went for a reason, usually it's due to the fact that it hurt too much."

 

"You're not  her to determine anything about it,"

 

"I don't need to be her, I just need to know the past is just too much for her. Leave it. She's peaceful now... Why awake the beast for nothing?" he asked, his voice shaking and tears threaten to came out from the side, "The past is just too painful... If she founds out, she would have no family... No relatives... Don't ruin it for her..."

 

"Who are you to her?" my voice came out soft.

 

"Her past..." He breath heavily as he closed his eyes, leading his tears to leak out. "You want to know it?" he asked, looking back at me. I nodded my head slightly. "I was her lover... I still am, that's why I don't want anything to happen to her."

 

"What?"

 

"Treat her well, you like her don't you? Use your winner day wisely... Let her fall in love with you and forget about the past..."

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"Winter rose... It's a promise that I made with her... The next time she see a winter rose, would be the time where we would meet each other again... She still remember it... Let her forget about it... Don't even let her know it's me... It's painful... Memories don't just disappear for no reason..." Myungsoo said softly.

 

"What happened to you guys?" Hyuna asked in shocked, running over to us right after we walked into the kitchen and almost like immediately, she ran over to Myungsoo

 

He looked over at me as he pushed Hyuna away slightly. "I'm okay." he said before walking away. I could tell Hyuna is slightly hurt by his action as a sad look linger through her eyes.

 

"Gwenchanna?" she asked, taking the first aid kit and walking over.

 

"Do you have anything on tomorrow?"

 

"Wae?" she asked as she clean the dried up blood from my lips.

 

"Let's use our winner day and spend it together..."

 

"Why don't we ask the boys to come along? Another day out together!" 

 

Is Myungsoo the reason why you wanted the boys to come along? You matter a lot to her, why can't you just let her know? I'll just go along with you for this time because like you, I'm scared to hurt her...

 

"Oppa? What are you thinking? Hyuna wave her hand slightly in front of my eyes."

 

"Ah nothing much.."

 

"You know what, I changed my mind. Let's go only the two of us! The rest might make scare me again..." she pout slightly.

 

"Hmm... Arasso!" I smile slightly.

 

Hyuna's P.O.V

 "Do you have anything on tomorrow?"

 

"Wae?"

 

"Let's use our winner day and spend it together..."

 

"Why don't we ask the boys to come along? Another day out together!"

 

I sat on the bed as I kept thinking through about what happened earlier... I ran to Myungsoo first and I asked that question in hope that Myungsoo would come along... But they just had a fight... Would they even want to go out together?

 

Myungsoo... Kim Myungsoo... Am I falling in love with you?