Chapter 27

Winter Rose

5 years later

Myungsoo's POV
I walked down the street, kicking snow out of my way as I neared the cafe. I was supposed to be back during Spring but the company changed their mind, as they're in need of another supervisor in Seoul... I didn't tell the boys, thinking that it'll be a chance to surprise them. My eyebrow went up when I saw Hoya, walking up to the cafe, holding hands with a girl. However... That girl isn't Hyuna...

 

"Ah Myungsoo!" I heard a group of boys behind me called out and suddenly I was on the ground with all the boys piled on top of me. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT YOU'LL BE COMING BACK TODAY?!" Dongwoo's loud voice called out. "I THOUGHT YOU'LL BE BACK NEXT YEAR.. THERE'S STILL LIKE 3 WEEKS TO SPRING."

 

"Let me up!! Guys!! You'll dirty my suit! There's snow on the floor! I'm suppose to report to work today!" I said as I tried to stand up. They started getting off of me and helping me up.

 

"Who's that?" I asked Hoya, nudging my chin out at the girl beside Hoya.

 

"Ah this is, Seulmin!" he smile as he looked down at her.

 

"Where is Hyuna?" I asked, after a while.

 

"Ah... Let's have a talk.." Sunggyu said, opening the door.

 

We all sat in a circle, "Hyuna left a few weeks after you left... We heard from her through mails but we never seen her again..." Hoya said, "this is the last mail that we send us.." he said, passing it to me.

 

So Myungsoo is returning during Spring? I can't wait to see him~ How's you guys! I miss the coffee that Woohyun oppa will make me!! I miss waking up every morning blissfully and not even afraid that the boss will slack me off cause I'm late! Ahhhh~ Haha, be prepare for a little surprise~! Merry Early Christmas~! Pyyong~

 

"Did anything fun happened when I'm gone? Other than Hoya getting a new girlfriend!"

 

"Sungjong dumped a girl!" Woohyun called out.

 

"Good job buddy!" I patted Sungjong's shoulder. We continued talking for a while, and chatting. And this became my routine after a while, me coming over during my free time and leaving when it's time to get to work.

 

~~~

I walked down to the cafe. Today is Christmas Eve and how can I forget about the rule that we made when we started this cafe. Performance whenever it's a festive season. Today, I decided to take the long route to the cafe since I woke up too early. I passed by this park and after a few moment of thinking, I decided to walk in. 

 

I was walking along the frozen pond when suddenly something caught my eyes. A frozen flower on the field. I quickly made my way to it, and I bang my head with another person when we both squat down at the same time. "Ah!" that familiar voice.

 

"Hyuna." her name escaped from my mouth, I looked up to see her, looking at me with a smile and rubbing her forehead.

 

"Ah! You weren't suppose to see me!" she pout, as we both stand up, "It's supposed to be a surprise!" she said as we both walked towards the cafe. 

 

"Omo! It's Hyuna and Myungsoo!" I heard someone shouted from a far. I spotted Sungyeol running up towards us. "Hyuna!!" he shouted before he gave her a tight hug. I left them and walked into the cafe with Hoya.

 

"This could be your last chance.." Hoya shot me a smile before walking to the back. 

 

I spend the day working and we have a habit of opening the cafe for 24 hours when it comes to Christmas so we all brought our clothes to change for the next day. Before I know it's 11 pm going to 12 midnight and all of the customers swarm outside to the street, to prepare to kiss under the mistletoe.

 

Almost all of us remind in the cafe, Hoya went out with Seulmin and slowly the boys went out because they wanted to see which couple will fall down and they quickly bet that Hoya will the first to fall down. Sunggyu is the only one inside since he need take care of the cafe. I walked over to my bag and placed my hand in it, I'm pretty sure I brought it today. I pulled out the globe. When I was packing tomorrow's clothes, I placed this in my bag. Winter Rose globe. I placed it in my sweater pocket, walking over to Hyuna. 

 

"Hey, I wanna show you something." I said, holding my hands out to her. She was looking absently out of the window, upon hearing my voice, she smile, and held my hand. I pulled her out to a nearby park, away from the noise. "Do you remember our promise?" I spoke after a while, looking down at my hand. I forget that I was still holding onto her hand... And she didn't resist. A small smile played on her lips. 

 

I hold out the globe. "The next time where you see a winter rose, would be the time where the two of us will meet again." I said softly, placing it in her hand. She looked up at me with her tear filled eyes with a smile on her lips. I smile and crashed my lips onto hers, hugging her tightly to me.

 

I felt her hand tighten around my neck, pulling me closer to her, as if she don't want to let go of me. "Thank you..." she spoke softly when we finally pulled back. "For protecting me... For hiding the painful truth from me... Saranghae." she whisper in her soft voice. I didn't say anything but just to hug her tighter. I never ever want to let go of her ever again. 

 

"Nado..." I smile, looking down at her before placing my lips on her forehead.

 

Ah this story had ended! How do you feel about the ending? I will be on a long break from writing so I figured that I will upload this story before I take the long break! I hope you guys are happy with the ending! I love you guys for being so patient and reading this even though I've been taking my time when it comes to uploading! Thank you~ 
Love ya~

 

Hyuna-kiss.gif

myungsoo%252520kiss.jpg

tumblr_mcmrdwfUPk1qcqp2ko1_500_zpsc1feac

tumblr_mbsye5z5FW1rs97fco1_500_large.gif
 
BYE~!