Chapter 16

Winter Rose

"I wonder what they brought for us..." I said as I walked side by side with Myungsoo. "Omo! What if they bought like couple shirts too!" I asked, wide eyes.

 

"I think they might since they're just jokers."

 

"Which makes us jokers too..." I said, pointing at the presents that we've wrapped before busting out into the laughter with him. "Let's make them try it on too!" I smile at the thought of it. "Ah oppa!" I stopped suddenly when we passed by the park.

 

"Hm?" he asked, turning over slightly.

 

"It's still early.. Can we..." I trailed off, looking at the swing. "Ever since the incident, I've never been on a swing before..." I said, looking down.

 

"Gaja..." he smile, pulling me along into the empty playground. I smile as I placed all my stuff aside before getting onto one of the swing, I sat down while he got onto it by standing on the seat. "Why don't you get on it after your incident?"

 

"It reminds me of appa and umma..." I said as I started swinging.

 

"What about now?"

 

"Facing my fears and kicking them in the !" I smile as we started swinging higer and higer. "Oppa you might fall!" I said in a worried tone. He nodded his head and figure out it'll be a better idea to squad on it. "I'll laugh at you when you fall!" I said as I kicked the air happily.

 

"Butterfly!" 

 

"Birds!!"

 

"I saw cats!"

 

"I saw dogs!"

 

And we started shouting out random things that we saw as we started swinging higher and suddenly

 

"AH!" Myungsoo fall face first onto the sand after he lose his footing which cause me to laugh and lose my balance, falling onto the sand too.

 

"I told you that you'll fall!" I laughed, holding my tummy in pain as he brush the sand off of him. "You have some on your face.."I said, reaching over and brushing it off for him.

 

"Isn't that Hyuna and Myungsoo?" I heard Sungyeol's voice from a far.

 

"Annyeong!" I smile, turning to face them as Myungsoo helped me up and brushing sand off of my back.

 

"What are you guys doing here?" Hoya asked, standing beside of Sungyeol and Sungjong. 

 

"We're on our way back but I wanted to play the swing so we stopped for a while... What about you guys?"

 

"We went to buy some beverages for tonight..."

 

"Ah... Let's go back together then!" I said, picking up my bag.

 

"What did you guys bought for Woohyun and Sunggyu?" they asked, looking at the bag that Myungsoo is holding.

 

"You'll know~" I sang lightly, looking up at Myungsoo before breaking into laughters quietly together.

 

"C'mon~" Hoya sang, pulling on my hand slightly.

 

"No~" I shook my head.

 

I'm sorry for this short chapter, I just wanted to post something after not for like 2 weeks? So yeah... I'm really sorry~

tumblr_mkgrsnQshq1s0soxoo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_meprhqHO3M1riqzado1_500.gif

 

tumblr_magictdVqd1qgm3a8o2_400.jpg

tumblr_me5lb4QHRU1rhjzkjo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_lj3me5MmtS1qhm26mo1_500.gif

myungsoo-omg-so-cute.gif