Chapter 9

Winter Rose

I looked up at Myungsoo as he frown lightly at the song choice that we have ended up on... I Love You and I Love You... "Oppa, if it's not your style, we can go for another style..." I said, bitting my lips.

 

"Gwenchanna..." he forced a smile, "Let's try it..." he said, passing me a earplug as he restart the song, loading the lyrics on the phone.

 

"That's actually not bad! You have potential in rapping!" I said to lighten the mood slightly.

 

I bite my lips in trying to refrain a smile when I saw his lips curled up into a cute smile. "Let's work together so we can figure this out." he suggested, "Since we've decided, let's start to prepare to open up the shop now..." he said, clapping his hands together and walking into the kitchen.

 

"Ne~" I nodded, following him quietly.

 

"I'm so tired." I flopped onto the chair tiredly 

tumblr_lgrw6nYs171qfdsis.gif

"Don't laugh." I said when I felt Myungsoo chuckling softly as he walked over, grabbing a glass of water. "I hate this heels." I said angrily, kicking my heels aside. "So tired..." I said, closing my eyes.

 

"Take a nap then... You have half an hour..." he said, sitting beside me.

 

"Screw nap, let's practise for the song!" I said sitting up to face him.

 

"Alright..." he nodded his head, taking out his phone after sipping the water. We practise for another 30 mins before walking outside for the change of shift.

 

I sat on the chair facing Myungsoo as the rest of the pairing split into their own world since it's after lunch break and there's very little people at this timing. We practise hard for the song and by the end of the break, we're able to perform half of the song properly and just lag the choreography for the dance.

 

"This style is so different from Myungsoo usual style!" they said when they heard our song. "Good to see you trying a different style!" they teased.

 

"What is Myungsoo usual style?" I asked confused.

 

"The guitar and smoothing style~" Sunggyu said.
Just in case you guys don't get what I mean... You can check it out~! ^^

 

"And he forced me to follow his style!" Seungyeol said angrily.

 

"Cause Hyuna is still new to this, so we can follow along with her style slightly!" Myungsoo defended walking into the back room saying that he's tired and in need of a nap.

 

"I can't wait to see your performance then!" they said smiling before splitting into their own little world again. I yawn tiredly before walking into the room, sitting on the long arm chair as Myungsoo laid down on the sofa next to it with his eyes close.

 

"Yah you two wake up." I feel someone shaking me.

 

"Hmm?" I asked forcing my eyes open. I saw Myungsoo grabbing his eyes tiredly as Dongwoo forced a banana into his mouth. I watched his face turned from sleepy to confused followed by him running off to the toilet. "What was that?" I asked, pointing at the banana.

 

"Do you want to try?" Dongwoo said with a sly smile, holding it out to me.

 

"Yah." Hoya said, slapping it away.

 

"Arasso." he said, walking to the toilet to check on Myungsoo.

 

"What was that?" I asked again, pointing at it with a confused face.

 

"Banana but we injected vingear in it..." Hoya explained.

 

I feel that the banana prank is a very funny video so in case people havent watch it yet, you can see it here~!

 

"Oh... Than Myungsoo..." I asked in a worried tone to see him walking out of the toilet, glaring at Seungyeol as he took a drink from a bottle not trusting the water that Dongwoo is holding in his hand.

 

"He fall for the water trick too..." Dongwoo said trying to hide his smile which fail badly as the whole gang started to laugh.

 

"You guys are so mean." I said as I followed Myungsoo out of the room to the cashier area. "Gwenchanni?" I asked as I watch him finished the whole bottle of water before sticking out his tongue.

 

"I'll live... This isn't worse than the last one." he said, turning to serve one of the female customers that just came in.

 

"What's the last prank?" I asked with a confused look.

 

"I prefer to not talk about it." he said as he started to make the coffee for the female.

 

"Okay..." I said as I serve the next lady that walked in.

 

~~

 

"Hyuna-arh, why don't you go home first?" Hoya asked, walking over to me when we finally finished packing up the cafe. "I have to stay to wait for the stocks... It's my turn tonight..."

 

"Ah arasso..." I said, grabbing my bag from the room.

 

"Do you need anyone to walk you home?" Hoya asked me with a slight worried tone.

 

"Gwenchanna... I know the road well enough~ Stop treating me like a new girl! I've been here for at least 5months!" I whine as I walked out of the cafe with the rest of the oppa. "Annyeong Hoya oppa!" I wave before walking out for the bus stop.

 

Before I can get to the bus stop, I have to pass by this area where the resident live and it's kinda like an alley? We usually don't have to cross by here as it's the shortcut and we closed the shop kinda late...

 

I was cutting through the alley with the cool wind blowing when suddenly I hurt footsteps behind me. I bit my lips, swinging my bag to the front, maybe it's a bad idea to not have anyone walk me back but the oppa needed their sleep too...

 

I quicken my pace only to hear it followed up with the pace but this time with a new pair of footsteps... I looked around the area and realise that this area is in the news a few days ago where some girls got molested, what if he's following me now? I felt my body react in fear as tears threaten to leak out from the corner of my eyes. Jebal-yo...

 

 

Keke I'm a nice author right! I updated so fast! And this time is around the same timing, 11 plus~ I was up watching seveteentv and since I don't understand a thing, I figured why not write a new chapter~ Are you guys excited for the next chapter? Working on it now~ I'm adding in videos cause I feel that if I can do so to make you guys able to imagine the story, so why not?

 

Good night/ Good morning to all my readers~! Comment and tell me which country you're from eh~ I'm from Singapore~^^ Any other Singaporean like me? ^^