Chapter 12

Winter Rose

"But what type should we go?" I asked him, crocking my head to the side, confused.

 

"Do you prefer popping or y?" Hoya asked, sitting on the chair opposite of me.

 

"I used to do popping but I'm more of y when it's paired up dancing? If I were to do popping with a partner, I will look very bad..." I said, looking down. 

 

"I got it! Why don't we go for y for our pair up dance and for our solo dance maybe you can go popping?" 

 

"I will think for my solo dance... You just deal with the pair up dance... But really what genre should we go?" I asked.

 

"Should we wow them and go for y?" he wink lightly which earn a light smack from me.

 

"Oppa!" I called, walking out of the room to get their attention, they all looked up at me, waiting for me to carry on. "Should our dance go for a y genre?" I asked.

 

"Yes! If you guys go for your usual genre, you guys would defintely win the dance round! Which is not fair. Go for a genre that Hoya is confused in! y!" they all shouted.

 

"y it is!" I nodded and went back into the room with Hoya. "Let's go! y!" I said as we stood in front of the mirror, as Hoya scroll through his phone. "This one!" I said when the song stopped at will.i.am - T.H.E 

 

"Alright..." he nodded his head, putting his hand aside as we started planning the dance for it.

 

"Guys, it's time to start work." Myungsoo said, walking into the room.

 

I know this is short, but I want to ask you guys a question for their dance~ I've planned out but it's kinda too y? And I'm not sure if you guys like y Hyuna when she dance... Cause some of my friends, they like Hyuna but they hate it when she dance y... And I'm blinded by Hyuna so whatever she do, be it y or rated, I would still like her and think of her cute cause what's how she is,Cute when off stage.. But on stage, she's born with a y figure, and she's good at using it. So I'm blinded by her and whatever she do, some might hate it but as long as she does it, I would like it a lot. But some people that like Hyuna isn't like me (the crazy over Hyuna type) So I'm afraid that my choices might offend some of you guys? I actually didn't wanted to write or ask about it but what you guys think actually matter a lot to me...  

I know the chapter is really short since I don't really plan on writing it at all and just to ask you guys the question... >< But I feel a bit mean when I do that, so it's just a short filler.

So tell me quick so I can upload ASAP. ;D

hyuna_shows_her_leg_while_dancing_in_skt
hyuna.jpg
20110520_hyuna_4.jpg