Chapter 3

Winter Rose

I run up the stairs into the house, closing it behind me as Hoya walked into his house. I took a quick shower, changing into a white skull muscle tee with a pair of black sweatpants with my white sneakers, walking out to the rooftop. I placed my phone as I proceed on with my stretching. I plug on my ear piece as I absently started rapping along to the music. I had my back faced to the stairs as I started dancing.

 

I breathe heavily as I lean out of the railing, pulling out my earplugs as I enjoyed the cool wind against my damp skin, "Your dance and rapping skill is not bad." I heard a voice asked from behind, making me jump slightly. I turned around to see Hoya leaning by the stairs, crossing his arm across his chest.

 

"Thank you?" I asked as I took a sip of water from the bottle that I sat outside earlier on.

 

"Do you have a job?" he asked, walking over, sitting on the mat that I sat outside. 

 

"Hmm?" I asked, sitting beside him, looking at the setting sun.

 

"Well... If you're jobless, I can hire you to the cafe that I co-own!" he smile lightly.

 

"What do I do there?" I asked, looking at him weirdly. 

 

"Waitress? And entertainer? Like we does show there daily, so you can join us there!" he smile. "But then... No promises! My members might not want any newcomers.." he added suddenly.

 

"Okay?" I asked.

 

 

 

"Hurry hurry hurry!" Hoya urged as I walked out of the room, pulling on my shoe in a hurry as I locked the door.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAwzrxREvEvw41NaWtF8r

 

"Are we walking there?" I asked, looking over at him as we walked down the road.

 

"I see you took your time dressing up today..." he commented as I followed him.

 

"Really?" I asked, looking down at what I'm wearing. "I usually wear this out..." I said, pulling my hair into two side as we walked to the busstop.

 

"Well, it's different from what I usually saw you wear..." he nodded his head, hands deep down into his pockets. "I think the guys will accept you just well!" he said, flagging the bus.

 

"If they don't, I can always find another job..." I said in a sing-song method as we broad the bus. I sat near the window and he took the seat beside me, looking down at his phone.

 

"They've reached there already..." he said, looking up at me.

 

"Are we reaching?" I asked, looking down to see that we're reaching the Town area. He nodded as we alighted the bus and walking up the street to the building.

 

"Sorry I'm late!" Hoya said, walking into the cafe. "This is Hyuna! Hyuna, this is Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Sungjong, Woohyun... Where's Myungsoo?" he asked, looking around.

 

"He won't be coming today... He got caught up in some work at the office." Sunggyu said, sipping the glass of water. "So she's the talent you're talking about?" he asked as he looked at me, smiling lightly.

 

"Ne... She's a rapper and dancer!" Hoya said, walking over to the media setup thing. "She was rapping and dancing yesterday, it's really good! Not even joking about!" he said as he started playing a random song. "Show them what you've got and prove that you're worthy of a job here!" he smile.

 

I puffed out my cheeks and the sudden loud music as I walked over to the center. I listened to the beat for a while, feeling the rhythm as I started dancing to it.

 

"Not bad!" they all said as I bowed lightly, ending the dance. "Let's hear your rapping skill!" Dongwoo said in a enthu voice, passing me a mic. I took it and started rapping slowly. "Hyung. Let's hire her." he said, smiling at me.

 

"You two seem to like her."

 

"We're in need of girls rapper. The customers think we could be gay cause we always performed with each other." Hoya said, walking over to me. "Hyung~~ We're in need of some waitress too!" they whine lightly to Sunggyu.

 

"Arasso! You're hire! Since this is just a cafe that we opened for fun to showcase our group, it's better to get a backup job like Myungsoo."

 

"But none of us have backup job! So it'll last!" Sungyeol said, walking out from the kitchen. "Congrats on getting the job! Can't wait for a girl to join us like finally!"

 

"Can you sing?" Sunggyu asked, looking over suddenly. I shook my head almost immediately. "Ah... That's a pity..." he said, walking into the kitchen.

 

"Hyung is like this... He like to sing." Sungjong said, walking over. "Your dance is really good!" he commented as he played a random girl group song. I listened to it for a while before snapping my fingers when I finally get the song. 4Minute- I My Me Mine.

 

"Sungjong-ah!" Sunggyu voice called out from the kitchen. "Stop playing around and tell her more about the cafe." he shouted.

 

"Arasso hyung!"  he shouted back before he started telling me the history and leading me around the cafe. "Last but not least, we need you to 'debut' here. So you have to think of a performance for tomorrow~ And the uniform is just an apron." he gestured to it. 'So you can wear your own clothes. I guess that's about it. Just think of a performance for tomorrow to wow the crowd. There'll be a huge crowd cause tomorrow is the end of spring break and all the kids would be here to look at us... So blow them away! Hwaiting!" he patted my back lightly.

 

I sat by the window, as I tried to think of a perfect song to perform for tomorrow. "Ah!" I let out a frustrated scream as I rested my forehead onto my arm. I can't think of anything. 

 

"Just performed the dance you did yesterday!" a voice called out from in front of me. I jerk up to spot Hoya sitting opposite of me. "What's that song... Attention?"

 

"Ne..." I nodded my head, "What about the rapping?"

 

"Just showcase your dance... Let your rapping skill be a secret!" he smile as he drink the coffee that he sat for us. "Try the coffee, Sungyeol made it." he said.

 

I hold the cup up, looking at the art that they drew on it. I sip it lightly and suddenly a taste of bitterness and sourness attacked into my mouth. "What is this?" I asked, looking at it with a weird face.

 

"WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!" all 6 of them shouted loudly. "When we prank you, it means you're accepted into the big family!" Sunggyu said, "And oh, that's vinegar inside."

 

"Oh god..." I said, holding my throat. "I'm... Vinegar? I'm allergic to it!" I called out as I started breathing heavily.

 

"." they cursed as Sungjong ran to the kitchen and returned with a glass of plain water.

 

"Gotcha!" I laughed as i drank the water, washing the sour taste down my throat.

 

They looked at me for a while before we burst out laughing. "Welcome to the family!" they said again, hugging me lightly before returning to their work. I looked at them as they moved around, preparing for their big reopen tomorrow. "Should we plan a combined stage with Hyuna?" Hoya asked, looking up at them.

 

"But we only have a day..." Dongwoo said, walking up to us, drying his hand with a towel.

 

"Then we'll teach her the dance that we've been working on... If she can catch it, she'll perform with us... How does that sound?" he asked, looking over from them to me.

 

"Not a bad idea." they nodded their head.

 

We spent the next half of the day perfecting the dance. "You're a natural!" they all said as I managed to get the dance in less than 2 hour. "Yah, let's go back home already! We still need plenty of rest!" Sunggyu said, rushing us out of the cafe, locking the cafe. "Be here by 7am!" he said.

 

"Are you meeting someone?" Woohyun asked, swinging his arm over Sunggyu's shoulder casually, teasing him slightly.

 

"Ani... You guys need your rest..." he said, patting his back. "I'll go first, annyeong!" he wave, walking away.

 

"Let's go before it gets cold!" Woohyun said, walking away with Sungyeol. "Let's go look for Myungsoo eh!" I heard him said loudly.

 

"We'll get going first." Hoya said, waving his hand lightly as he walked off with me. "Are you nervous?" he asked, nudging me slightly.

 

"Kinda... But I'm look forward?" I asked, smiling slightly.

 

"Don't worry! You'll do well!" he smile, patting my back lightly.

 

How did you guys like this chapter? Are you guys excited for Myungsoo's entrance next chapter? :D How do you guys like the love line I created for the two dancing machine? ^^ Comment on what you think! Love ya readers! :DD