Chuseok (Thanksgiving Day)

Seventeen Guys, One Girl

After the incident at Lotte World, it took you a while to recover from it. You knew that Seventeen were concerned about you but the least they did for you was not speak about this to their CEO in which you are very thankful for.

You carried your makeup kit as you walked towards their dorm. You yawned as you sleepily pressed the door bell. It was down to two weeks before their debut and everyone was keeping an eye out on Seventeen, they even got some fans. Thus, you became more busy, you had to apply makeup for them every morning before they went out since they were not idols yet thus they weren't allowed to visit the salon shop for idols.

"Noona!" Samuel greeted you with his bright smile again and you gave a tired smile.

You noticed how Samuel was in a hanbok (Korean traditional costume) and you looked behind to see everyone else in a hanbok.

"What day is it?" You asked and Lee Chan answered, "Chuseok! You forgot?" Your eyes widened as you sighed deeply, right, it was Chunseok. Your shoulders slumped as you remembered your entire day would be free, unlike the usual and you didn't like the sudden freedom, it makes you think of things you don't want to remember.

"Are you okay?" Doyoon asked as he squeezed your shoulders lightly, expressing concern. You gave a meek smile before shouting, "So I don't have to do your makeup?" Most ignored you but you saw some nods. You took a deep breathe and was about to walk back home when you saw Seungcheol walking up the stairs, in his casual clothes, a black plastic bag in his hands.

You frowned as you stared at him, "Why aren't you getting ready to visit your parents?" He shook his head before walking past you, in the house without replying. You looked towards Doyoon questioningly and he mouthed out, "His parents does not approve of his dream." 

You nodded, feeling pity for him when you realized..

"Yah Choi Seungcheol! Why did you leave the dorm without waiting for me to come and do your makeup! You'll get me into trouble if your fans took a picture of your bare face!" You shouted and he responded, "I'm older than you, Jung Minji!"

You rolled your eyes as you watched how Seventeen was wearing their shoes, getting ready to leave. "Noona, aren't you going to visit your parents?" Hansol asked as he struggled to maintain his balance while slipping in his shoes. You didn't reply as you asked, "How are all of you getting there? Are you guys taking public transport?"

Some nodded while some said that the managers could bring them there if it was within Seoul. You smiled as you made way for them to leave when you then noticed, Doyoon wasn't intending to leave. "Aren't you leaving?" You asked and he made a face, "We always end up quarelling when we go. But the company makes it compulsory for us to visit our parents on Chunseok. Seungcheol gets a special benefit because his parents are way more against his dream than mine is. My parents are just biased towards my brother, which is in an idol group, and they think he's a lot better la la, you get it, the same old boring favoritism."

You patted his shoulders before smiling, "But you have to go anyways right? It is compulsory, right?" He gently pulled you by your wrist into the house and shook his head, "For once I want to break this rule. I mean, I've gone against a lot of other rules and they couldn't do much about it since I was already introduced as one of the final members. I really don't want to meet them."

You crossed your arms as you glared at him, "Where does your parents stay? Busan? Anyang? Or Yangsan?" He bit his lips as he replied, "They're at Daegu." You stood up straighter, pointing a threatening finger at him, "You could just take the train! It doesn't take that long! Be thankful you even have parents to go to." You looked down to your toes as you said that. You could hear Doyoon sigh before he pulled you in his arms and patted your head, "How much did you go through when you were younger?"

You were getting used to these actions because you always felt like he was just concerned as a brother, so it didn't bother you much when it came to all these skinship.

But for Seungcheol, it was bothering him. He was about to go out to get a drink when he saw the both of you hugging, he felt his heart tightened as he turned away and closed his door quietly behind him. 

 

[ I'M SORRY GUYS, I REALLY AM. SPELLING SEUNGCHEOL AS SEUNGCHEUL, A LOVELY SUBSCRIBER TOLD ME NICELY IN THE COMMENTS AND I'M VERY THANKFUL FOR THAT, well I kinda regretted typing so many Seungcheuls because I had to edit almost every chapter>< Yup, if you guys spot any more Seungcheuls in my previous chapters etc, please do tell me which chapter I missed out so I can go edit! Thanks for telling me dearies!!]