Main Stylist

Seventeen Guys, One Girl

 

Her tears trickled down her face as she held onto the portrait. She softly called out their names, her tears falling down endlessly. It was raining yet again.

---

You looked at the coat behind your door and groaned. *How am I supposed to return this? * Her heart raced at the only solution. "No, I'm not going back there." You muttered but your eyes immediately caught the dark green coat once again as if it was telling you to bring it back to its rightful owner. You moaned before getting your keys and a cardigan with a sigh, you yanked the coat off the coat hanger, right into your hands.

' PLEDIS '

You looked up at this tall building, mentally sighing. You took a deep breathe before entering the company. People gasped at your arrival. "Miss-..." A lady in uniform bowed as you hushed her.

"I'm looking for one of your boys. He's in a group with lots of kids.. " You tapped your chin as you tried to name out all you knew about them. The girl's jaw dropped. Knowing that she knew which group you were talking about, you tilted your head and gave her a demanding look. She quickly bowed and picked up the phone to call someone.

You tapped the counter top as you waited.

"Yah Jung Minji. "

You closed your eyes as you tried to calm yourself down as you looked at the girl in front of you who obviously called this someone who you had no intention of meeting today.

"." You mouthed before facing the tall guy in his mid 20s. You faked a smile and forced that word out, "Oppa."

The guy frowned and walked towards you, "Why are you looking for my trainee group?" You gritted your teeth as you felt his hand rubbed your shoulders soothingly. You pushed the coat into his arms and without a word, you walked out of the company.

You sighed and then someone screamed, "NOONA!!" You didn't know why but you naturally responded to that call and turned around.

"IT'S REALLY NOONA!! NOONA ANNYEONG!! " that little kid you saw the minute you woke up that day run up to you and hugged you. It was so adorably cute since he only went slightly above your waist.

But you just weren't that typical kind of girl who would be spazzing over how cute this little boy is. Roughly, you detached his hands from you and glared at his hyungs who approached you. They immediately stopped in their footsteps and held their hands out in defense.

You scanned everyone of them but you just couldn't seem to find that guy that dissed you off nor the guy who lent you his coat.

"Yah kiddo." You looked at the little kid who grinned at you. He was smiling so widely you were wondering if his mouth actually hurt. "Noona, I'm Samuel." The kid proudly announced.

You rolled your eyes and bent down so that you'll be at his height. "Tell your hyung who has large eyes and pretty eyelashes and a beautiful nose-... Ahem, tell your hyung that I returned him his coat." Samuel smirked and shouted, "HYUNGS, NOONA SAID TO TELL JUNHUI HYUNG THAT HE HAS LARGE EYES, PRETTY EYELASHES AND A BEAUTIFUL NOSE."

Everyone snickered and you openly gaped at this young tattletale. "You little thing." You muttered before bowing and attempting to run away when you knocked into someone's hard chest. *Oh god, why do I keep meeting people? I wanted to just leave this god damn coat here and go home!*

You looked up and was shocked to see the guy you were talking to in the company with the guy who dissed you off. "O-oppa..."

"Yah Jung Minji. " He called and you froze. You didn't move one inch as the people behind you bowed and greeted him respectfully. "Sajangnim."

You sighed as you looked at the other guy. Right, he was called Seungcheol. Seungcheol was no way helpful from the way he looked at you. You just wished that your dearest chinggu didn't say anything or do anything you didn't want him to do.

"Minji yah, I need some sort of explanation. What are you doing being so friendly with Seventeen?" He questioned. You gulped as you looked at Seungcheol, it was obvious he had explained his encounter with you. Just as you were staring at Seungcheol, he spoke, "Go back and practice. guys. And where is Junhui?" 

You bit your lips as you saw them walk off, leaving you alone with this guy. "Minji."

"Yes yes, I was about to look for you that night when I fainted at your company and then Seungcheol let me stay at their dorm for just that one night. And then I left without an umbrella so your trainee, Junhui.. I think that's his name, lent me his coat. That's all, no hard feelings." You blabbered and your tough personality crumpled before him. He gently caressed your face and you flinched at his touch. 

"Minji. How many times have we been through this? You should get used to it by now." He commented as he pulled you into a warm hug. You stiffened as how his hands wrapped around you. "Stay away from them Minji. They're going to debut and they can't divert their attention."

"I can't do this. Let me do something then. You won't let me go to school and all I can do is read up on fashion. I'm not trying to be whiny here but they're all around my age group, what's wrong with bonding with them?" You shouted, really frustrated at how he always restrained you. Who was he to control you anyways? He wasn't even related to you. And it's not like you really wanted to socialize with them, it just so happened that you were caught up in a situation that forced you to meet them for the second time so why is this guy getting so heated up about it.

"I'll let you work in my company, alright? You can even work with them, so don't be mad, okay? I made you read up on fashion so that one day you could come and help me in my company. I knew you had talent in fashion since you were young. So I'm just grooming your talent." He explained as he patted your head.

*But I have no interest in fashion at all.* You clutched your fist as he planted a kiss on your forehead.

"Tomorrow, come here again. I'll assign you to be their main stylist."  He lifted your chin and gently, he kissed your nose. Your feet cringed at his touch and you felt like slapping him so badly.