Chapter 4

Seventeen Guys, One Girl

"Noona! You're back!" Samuel ran up towards you with a huge smile. "Yah, what did you guys do outside? Were you trying to flirt with her, huh hyung?" One of them jumped onto Doyoon with a sly look. Everyone was making a whole lot of noise and you realized you didn't know at least half of the people who you were going to work with.

*Bad start.*

You sighed as you looked at Samuel who went to where all the other boys were to talk to them. You sighed as you looked at them, "Just how am I supposed to work with them." You muttered as you ruffled your hair.

"Just talk to them." Junhui replied with a wink. Your heart skipped a beat at his wink. You snorted before looking in his eye, "Shut up Mr Know-it-all." 

Junhui shrugged his shoulders, "I kind of like that nickname."  You gaped at his reply and he gave you a wide smile. *I hate that guy.*

"STOP SLACKING AND START PRACTICING!" Their choreographer shouted as everyone quickly dispersed and went into their positions. You turned around to take a look at this guy when you had the shock of your life. This guy had blonde hair, his arm visible with tattoos as his wife beater continued to show his muscular, built arms. 

He was well qualified for being a gangster. You gulped as he glared at you, his small eyes sending daggers towards you.

You quickly bowed respectfully when he turned away, eyeing every member of Seventeen with great scrutiny as if he was trying to find fault with them.

"Later on, at 2pm sharp, I want you guys to sit down and listen to this lady before you go for lunch. If you don't want your lunch time to be dragged on then you guys better keep quiet and pay attention. If I hear from this lady that you weren't paying attention and making noise with those big mouths you have, you are gonna get it from me, you understand?" The scary man yelled. You gulped realizing how much this felt like an army camp to you.

---

"GUYS DANCE PRACTICE IS OVERRRRR!" One of them shouted, sending cheers around the room. But then they quickly quietness down when they noticed how you were staring at them.

"I won't tell on you all so relax." You gave a small smile and everyone heaved a deep sigh. "Is your dance coach always like that?"

"ALWAYS." Samuel shouted and you looked at him sympathetically. 

"But that's because our debut date is getting closer." Seungcheul said causing groans everywhere. "Hyung! Stop finding reasons to be nice to that guy! You know how he treats us!"

"Well, he can't help it if the CEO is so lenient on us." Seungcheul rebuked and everyone started arguing with him.

"WILL YOU GUYS SHUT UP." You shouted as everyone kept quiet. Gosh, what seventeen mouths can produce.

"So, what is it that you need to tell us?" Doyoon looked at you and you gave your brightest smile to him before turning to look at everyone.

"Your hairstyle makeover!" You beamed but there was no response from anyone of them. You looked at Samuel for a cheer or so but all you got was him trying to avoid your eye contact.

You frowned as you looked at Junhui who was the only one looking at you. "Do you guys hate doing your hair?" 

Everyone sighed as one of them replied, "On a second thought, dance practice might be better." Your jaw dropped at his reply, "You mean being under that guy is better than being under me? I thought that I might even treat you guys by allowing you to have some free time after the makeover!"

Samuel's eyes widened as the room was filled with chatters, planning on where to go during their free time.

You smiled at how everyone was so excited about having free time. "On a second thought," you added as everyone looked at you with curious eyes, "We'll have a bonding session at Lotte World."

 

 

[ WHEEP. LOL I THINK WITH HER COMING INTO THE COMPANY IS GONNA MAKE THEM MORE SLACK BUT WHO CARES haha thanks for subscribing even with the slow and short update but I hope you enjoyed this update and leave a comment below:) ]