Prank

Seventeen Guys, One Girl
"What did you mean by Doyoon didn't make it? He's there! Perfectly fine!" You shouted, causing a few others to cast you a disturbed look.
 
"I told you, no one made such a call to you." The nurse explained and you clenched your fists, your body still shaking from shock.
 
"I clearly received a call that told me Doyoon didn't make it. Moreover, I even received a threatening call before that one call. How do you expect me to react?!" You screamed when someone held your hand.
 
"Shh. Aggressive much." Seungcheol teased and you didn't even bother replying.
 
"I said, that the call was definitely from the hospital and you couldn't even check who the he'll called me up? What the fu-.."
 
"I think I'll take it from here. Sorry for disturbing." Seungcheol smiled before dragging you away forcefully.
 
"Choi Seungcheol! STOP IT! I need to find out who called me! He sounded so scary and there's no chance that it was Jaebum since he's thrown into prison for interrogation purposes like please! I want my life to be normal and free from all these-.." As you continued to rant, Seungcheol looked at you with an amused expression.
 
"Yah. " You poked his shoulder and he chuckled, "If you really liked Doyoon so much then just say so." Even though it sounded much like a teasing joke, Seungcheol's expression hardened at the thought.
 
You shook your head, "Doyoon is just an extremely close friend who cared about me from the start. He knew something wasn't right, expressed concern but just because I told him some things that weren't meant to be told, he got beaten up. It's all my fault so if anything else happens to him, it would be under my responsibility."
 
Seungcheol's expression softened before he patted your head, "None of this was your fault to begin with. Jaebum was the one who started all these.. Wait a sec. You said that someone else called you and threatened you when Jaebum is supposedly in jail and cannot contact you?"
 
You sighed before nodding hesitantly, "It wasn't a normal threat call. He kept saying eenie meeny miny moe. It's the nursery rhyme, isn't it? But why would he keep saying that..."
 
Seungcheol frowned but nodded, "Yes it's a nursery rhyme. Don't you think you should report this to the police? It endangers your life after all."
 
You shook your head, "He didn't count me. He said that there was sixteen more to go and then he hung up. That's when the hospital called. Which apparently they claimed no one made such a call."
 
"Well it endangers us after all. So come on, let's go." Seungcheol urged and you sighed before following him.
 
But before you walked even further, a sudden memory hit you.
 
"Holy . I know who called me. It's impossible but.. I.." Your eyes widened as you tried to remember the voice of the caller.
 
If he kept saying eenie meeny miny moe..
 
And that only one person you knew loved that nursery rhyme so much that he taunted you when you were younger by constantly repeating that rhyme..
 
Was your brother.